Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]

Go down 
+18
Kaosuseki
Gerrion
Senior Grey
CapeMike
Reversal
TerraChika
JadeCicada
Thranduil
Fireflywater
S074
Kuzuha
Frizz
Shai
Zwiebel Force
UsamimiToMegane
Aurum_Sol
That_Wiesel_Guy
Aria
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] Empty
PostSubject: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:39 am

Eihwaz Garapon

10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] Eihwazbanner01

Eve and Jace are now available from the new Eihwaz Garapon! Make sure to check out the complete backstory behind these exciting new characters here!

We will be shipping an Eihwaz Limited Edition CosmicBreak Collectible
Card to the first 150 players to roll either an Eve or Jace from the
Eihwaz Garapon! Click here for details.

Eve and Jace will only be available until 11/8, so act fast!

10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] Eihwazgara

The Eihwaz Garapon also contains lots of other new robots and weapons,
so make sure to check it out! The Garapon itself will be available until
11/22. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Level Up Campaign

10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] Levelupupupbanner03

We're running a Level Up Campaign! Receive the prizes listed
above for leveling up any robot! Each Level Up Campaign prize may be
received a maximum of 5 times. The Level Up Campaign runs until November 8th. Happy leveling!

Weekly Garapon

10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] Weekly1025

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past. Enjoy!

Other

- Quests have been shuffled.

- Warp Gara has been removed as announced.

- Address Input for the Halloween Collectible Card Campaign is currently open. The input page is HERE. Please make sure to input your address by 11/12. Thank you!

- Results of the ENCB Skin Contest will be announced tomorrow! Check back later for a link to the results!

- Note that the Fall Perfect Attendance Campaign will be ending next week.

- Note that the Halloween drops will only be available until 11/1!

- The "Sway" Custom Action has been adjusted to be faster, and the wait interval between uses is now shorter.

Important note about the Moon Garapon Collectible Card Campaign

We originally stated that there would be one card each for Tsukikage
Momiji and Kougetsu Kagura respectively. However, it has recently come
to our attention that there was an internal miscommunication; there will only be ONE card design for the Moon Garapon Collectible Card Campaign. We are very sorry
about this mistake, and realize that there are probably many players
who rolled for both characters because they wanted to obtain two cards.
Therefore, in addition to the single Momiji/Kagura card, we will be
sending two more CosmicBreak Collectible Cards, selected at random
from past ENCB Collectible Card Campaigns, to all players who were
originally set to receive two Moon Garapon Cards.
Furthermore, we
will cross reference all of these players' addresses with our address
data from past campaigns, and do our best to select cards that these
players have not already received. Player who were only going to receive one Moon Garapon Card (either Momiji or Kagura) will all receive the same single card.

The Moon Garapon Collectible Card Campaign page has been updated to reflect this change, as has the address input system.
We realize that there may be players who wish to change their shipping
address as a result of this, and will therefore be leaving all current
orders open for editing until 11/30. Because many players have
already input their addresses, and we are already sending out many more
cards than originally planned for this campaign due to the error
mentioned above, we are sorry, but there will not be enough extra cards
to select any new 2nd Group winners at this time.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Last edited by Aria on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 am

>Vishira
AW SHIT NIGGA
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:44 am

who cares for the bots

THEY BUFFED SWAY, yay!
Back to top Go down
UsamimiToMegane
UsamimiToMegane

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 am

BIG YES for the Sway!!!

Right when i decided to make sway gunner!
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 am

>spammed sway
>didn't get hit at all

WESWAYNOW
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:04 am

DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! DAT ARTE MAID! #em3

Also lol at that gatling xD

I really like the idea of arrow rain on random SUPs...

Mediger AM2 + Rain Shooter = mecha Melfi? Ă–,Ă–
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:30 am

CS, stop making rolling in Gara so hard. I never can make up my mind like this. = -=;
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 am

No Lily Rain EVE in gara.
Strange... but all my pain is gone until next garapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:07 am

Sway buff. Time to try out swy. (I have never used Sway before)
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 am

What... no bug fixes on this patch? D:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 am

So that Mialy bug is still there?

Also, forever bugged Thoarla-chan too? . - .
Back to top Go down
S074
S074

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 am

I was ready to bet they were going to add a new mission to play as Eve/Jace/Lily, to stay inline with the hype on the main site they built up in the past days...

I feel a bit sad by noticing nothing new has been added in that sense...
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 am

>pierceguns
>pierceguns
>pierceguns
>pierceguns

>they show picture of daily garapon instead of weekly garapon

>Dagomure BO instead of BS
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:30 am

So, Eve isn't even an Art and these are actually Swords, no Dual EVE Cannon is dissapointing, but hey, Krisrill shots.

Sway buff, I can't get the hype over it, neither over Assault Step.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 am

Well, since the update is showing the wrong image, good thing we like to show off the full contents here. ALSO VISHRA YAY.

Eihwaz Gara:

Weekly Gara:
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 am

Oooh a certain guy's favorite bot in weekly gara. And it's silver.
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:15 am

>Eihwaz Garapon
>No Lily Rain EVE LOL Why did they even include her in the login screen picture
>Sway Buff ftw
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Well, he already has his Gamma so I guess there's no need for him to roll.

Besides Gamma, the Weekly ain't really interesting.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Shai wrote:

Yep! Wink

...the Eihwaz gara DOES look interesting, though...what do we know about that bulky looking Support bot just above ArteMaid?
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:15 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Shai wrote:

Yep! Wink

...the Eihwaz gara DOES look interesting, though...what do we know about that bulky looking Support bot just above ArteMaid?

Chainsmoker? It makes a field that makes it harder for enemies to lock-on, but the duration is extremely short.
I think it can be extended with Rone, but I didn't have any time to properly test it out.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Right, the smoke suport bot.

His BD creates a fog zone, in which enemies cannot target ally robots that are inside that mist (They can still shoot at the zone for random hits, though).

His arms have bazookas which inflict the disorient debuff (the one that makes your bullets go astray, i think).
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Reversal wrote:

>Sway Buff ftw

This. Right here. Is why this update is awesome. Holy crap I can play Ouka effectively again.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:27 pm

I got all the silvers which is pretty nice I guess.
Vishra feels like it's an Eris, but mecha-nized. With a overdrive ability that can be done while moving, he's definitely going to be a crowd displeaser with his powerful onslaught of melee attacks considering all he does is combo over and over and over and over again. His ender however, seems a little slow, so high glads and slows are probably the way to go. Basically, if you've ever played Eris, you'll feel right at home... or... mostly right at home.

Dagomure is a mixed bag for me, since I don't play arts all that much. He gets a nice booster which shoots 2 blast bazookas at high speed, but it costs a lot. I'll assume it's for alpha builds or something. His ams however, are pretty interesting. They move quick, travel a bit of a distance, and cost incredibly cheap. They could probably be a potential alternative to Red Squealer -> Finisher stuff. Granted however, it does push them away on occasions.

Dismoke is interesting as well. An L sized support bot, he can use his sub to cause the jamming smoke status which apparently stops people from being aimed at with main or subs weapons. (Not sure how it works on melee.) However, it does last fairly short, so being paired up with Rone or the other musicians could cause some really annoying shenanigans of not being able to be aimed at. Not to mention, if you can't be aimed at, this would mean homing weapons will not work. That's just a little thing I think would happen. His ams are rather quick, fire quickly, and cause disorder, which is an annoying status, but you can shrug it off. You can place something else on there or something.

Arte Maid Frill is probably my favorite out of the 4 new silver bots. (Not because of my maid fetish or anything... DON'T JUDGE!) She doesn't come with anything new aside from her pierce gun arms, and it's strange. Her main weapon is a basic pierce gun with lower force and ammo, typical for some support type weapons, and bullets are a cute pink-ish color to further humiliate your opponents. However, don't let fluffy exterior drive you away from using this weapon, the sub weapon is strange. I guess I can compare this similarly to Toybox Girl's sub HD weapon. When the sub is used for the peirce gun, the player jumps backwards, and can be done 3 times before comboing into another sub. Though, why you would want to, I'm not sure... You can probably do a little fake out thing, but it's probably not worth playing around with. It's definitely a nice escape mechanism, or to confuse other players when you're playing a hopper. If you like more defensive weapons, this is definitely something worth using on a hopper. (Don't throw it away despite it's lower ammo and force. That sub weapon can help you escape from scary things.)

Now onto the new weapons:
Rain Shooter is Melfi's Arrow Rain. Not really much to say.

Spread Beam Cannon looks to be a devastating weapon within the M and L air family. This weapon comes packed with the same weapon stats as the Stardust Cannon, except with 7 less force. So why use it? First off, it only costs 90. JUST 90. The stat penalties are a mere 1 wlk and 1 tgh where as the stardust cannon costs 130 and has stat penalties of -1 str, -3 wlk and -2 fly. The Spread Beam Cannon also has the luxury of spewing out 4 more bullets from the bullet, thus intensifying the AOE potential of the weapon. (Although the extra bullets don't do much more damage, it's still nice to have that little extra damage.) It doesn't cost as much, has small stat penalties, but requires no charge up time, and can fire 7 rounds before needing to "reload." Overall, this is probably an excellent candidate for an air weapon.

No golds or the mod weapons. I didn't get any golds and out of the 5 red balls I got, all of them were double gatling mods, which is basically gaining 1 force for 500 ammo, which is incredibly terrible.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:17 pm

>Sway buff

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t6388-violet-tier-boost-run-swayer

Dis nig is back
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Right, the smoke suport bot.

His BD creates a fog zone, in which enemies cannot target ally robots that are inside that mist (They can still shoot at the zone for random hits, though).

His arms have bazookas which inflict the disorient debuff (the one that makes your bullets go astray, i think).

That sounds like my kinda bot.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]   10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon] Empty

Back to top Go down

10/25/12 Update [Eihwaz Garapon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next