Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AURA Epidemic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

AURA Epidemic  Empty
PostSubject: AURA Epidemic    AURA Epidemic  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:16 pm

I have 4 AURA bots. All of which are AIRs.
In order of obtaining, Suzeku, Vector Raid, Brachius Ahead, and Blitzelt RAM.
I have an problem which I shall state after I examine my bots.

Suzeku is currently in my garage. He is my only >lv.5 bot in my garage. I refuse to junk him so I can use him in the level 5 rooms.
Spoiler:

Vector Raid is the option to the question that I feel is the best. But just using him makes me feel like a terrible player in this game even though it's the worst of the homing blasters. If I don't use it, then it's wasted cost.
Spoiler:

Brachius is currently not in use.

Blitzelt is currently not in use.

Now, my question. I want to use one of these suckers in the level 5 rooms. But I'm not sure who to pick. I would also like to use as many AURA parts as possible.
A. Junk Suzeku and rebuild him to be under level 5. I wouldn't like this. Seriously, I used 2 freaking cart resets on him before the sUC garapon existed.
B. Deal with it and use Vector Raid. I can't use Bracius' AMs and I feel as terrible as all of you when I use him. But I can slap LL weapons like Gwyain AM2 on.
C. Use Brachius, and have to deal with having no Blitzelt BS, sadface. Screw you Lux stealing Blitz tech and putting in yourself in a smaller package!
D. Use Blitzelt. Who can be statistically poor, but probably the best option. I haven't even considered him... yet...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

AURA Epidemic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AURA Epidemic    AURA Epidemic  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm

thoarla am 3/4 on vector raid with blitz booster is pretty sugoi, if you have that.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

AURA Epidemic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AURA Epidemic    AURA Epidemic  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Winty wrote:
thoarla am 3/4 on vector raid with blitz booster is pretty sugoi, if you have that.
I do have a Thoarla AM3. But that's reserved on Mountaiz desu. I hardly use him anymore, sadly.
And Gwyain AM2. But that's on my Cetusion.
Maybe if this game pulled a C21 and let you use AURA on anything with an AURA part I'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

AURA Epidemic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AURA Epidemic    AURA Epidemic  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:36 pm

My best suggestion would kind of steal from every build.

Take Vector Raid, put that Blitzelt BS on it. Tack a Gwyain AM2 or whichever you prefer onto it. Tune a bit of fly, 31~ is somewhat of a must I'd really say to fully take advantage of Blitzelt BS. The core is a nice farming weapon, considering it peirces and can hit several containers at once, conveniently. Ignoring his core weapon isn't exactly being inefficient, his core is decent-ish considering he's the only L-air aura.

As adverse as you would be to tuning it, I'd really suggest trying to get it tuned.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Only thing that would really honestly require prots if you cared to save it from being borkedwould be the BS, 2s SDC's drop everywhere in UC Gara.

Something like these would probably be immensely fun, and mostly UC if you're not wanting to burn through slot prots (I know you have them >:V )

If you're not planning on tuning... then I don't really know how to help you outside of part choices, which wouldn't -entirely- even matter considering stats would be borderline attrocious no matter what.
Back to top Go down

AURA Epidemic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AURA Epidemic    AURA Epidemic  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Just use Vector Raid.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

AURA Epidemic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AURA Epidemic    AURA Epidemic  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Okay, I'll use the savage. He's my best bet for now.
Thanks.
THIS JUST IN, RAID BD CANNOT PIERCE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AURA Epidemic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AURA Epidemic    AURA Epidemic  Empty

Back to top Go down

AURA Epidemic
Page 1 of 1