Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BS Long flag skin request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pirostyle
pirostyle

Male Posts : 31

BS Long flag skin request Empty
PostSubject: BS Long flag skin request   BS Long flag skin request EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 am

I had a nice flag design of Sherufanir from Agarest War, and I reset my character to undo some bad upgrade choices, but it reset the art on the flag too

It's been over a year since I made the request to the member of our clan that was doing custom flag requests, and I can't figure out how to do it on my own, I've tried skin designers but I can never get the colors right

Help on this would be greatly appreciated

I've attached a clipped picture of what was on the flag, if I need to resize just let me know

673x1000

Spoiler:

Last edited by pirostyle on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add picture)
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

BS Long flag skin request Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS Long flag skin request   BS Long flag skin request EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 am

Moved.

Skins and Poly Edits -> Skins and Poly Edits Request
Back to top Go down

BS Long flag skin request
Page 1 of 1