Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simple Question

Go down 
+2
Midreus
Alicegrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alicegrim
Newcomer
Newcomer

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Simple Question   Simple Question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:30 am

Ive been playing for some time now, and i see a lot of people with powerful robots. Well my question is can you buy robots? not in the game but from the website, the same way you buy RT. Ive try the garapon but had no luck and i dont want to spend money on luck it self. Please and Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 am

no you can't

build your own powerful robot
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 am

Most people in starter rooms are just account farming for [HU]Cubes until they get a OP bot. That's how they got their bots. And then a couple that have their mom's credit card in their hands.

But you don't want to be an autoplay user, really. Plenty of people with autoplay running out there, and still manage to fail with their Newvis.

I think there are some decent Shop bots (some worth gathering RT for), and as you play and gather parts, you can put together a really nice robot yourself. Those OP moe players get wiped out when you see some ppl on the forums here play versus them with their own put together mecha's. :3c

Super UC Gara has some nice stuff too. Like 3S weapons and other little things that come in handy. As the title says, it's UC, so you don't have to buy RT. There's also a UC>RT transfer that allows up to 50 RT being charged from UC. It will cost around 110k UC to get it all though.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 am

go read suguri's shop bots guide
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 am

tehprognoob wrote:
go read suguri's shop bots guide

Which is found here: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t9266-5-30-useful-non-gara-resources
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Alicegrim wrote:
Ive been playing for some time now, and i see a lot of people with powerful robots. Well my question is can you buy robots? not in the game but from the website, the same way you buy RT. Ive try the garapon but had no luck and i dont want to spend money on luck it self. Please and Thank you.

You can get two Hu cubes, one from Resha and one from charging $10. Both have a chance of giving you a rare robot moe of some sort. If you're not heavily invested in your current account, and you do want something "rare" to go alongside the typical UC equipment, I'd suggest starting over and creating new accounts to pick up a nice HU cube bot, then if you like it enough, you can charge and take a second chance at something nice. Not the greatest method of getting nice things, but when you consider most people spent much more at chances for the bots in the Hu cubes, it's definately worth starting out with one
Back to top Go down
Alicegrim
Newcomer
Newcomer

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 pm

ok THanks everyone for the seggestions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Question   Simple Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Question
Page 1 of 1