Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)

Go down 
+9
Kaosuseki
tehprognoob
tuko
Satoshi
Midreus
Aiოi ♥
Zwiebel Force
Shai
abdomenial
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) Empty
PostSubject: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 am

As a UC player, knowing that there was a skin contest and a big pile of RT as a prize is more than enough to make me affraid (well,it's actually emoticon for afraid but the jaw dropping truly shows my feeling). So here it is, Lilith.
Spoiler:

And here are the skins for specific body parts
Spoiler:

I intend to share the skin for everyone after CS announce the winners and of course if anyone wants it (the design isn't too anime-ish, so i don't think many people would be fond of it) pig

And I was considering the skin name as hell maiden, because the expression isn't so devilish. But originally I thought of using the name Lilith first,so . . . Sleep

As I promised:
Spoiler:

Last edited by abdomenial on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sharing the said skin)
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 am

Wow. That's.. just wow. o _ o;

Though I think it'd look better on a white-haired Crimrose.
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 am

Shai wrote:
Though I think it'd look better on a white-haired Crimrose.

EXACTLY! I started skinning her before the sacrifice gara was on the market, so I thought, "the orange hair won't do, well maybe I'll just add some orange'ish color on certain parts" (which in the end I didn't put any because I've got no time left, BTW I uploaded it the second from the last in the commu before tempura ended the submission event)
and BAM ! sacrifice gara! BAM ! about to roll! BAM ! only got 74 RT ! BAM ! chickened out..
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 am

Why, that's a pretty unique skin! It's pretty detailed and you managed to make it look like Crimrose was never intended to be a mecha musume. It somehow reminds me of a Megami Tensei character <3
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 am

The RT prize isn't a shock as much as your Crimrose! Shocked

you made her a totally different character Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

just making sure since I can't be assed to look through that whole thread but did you actually post it in the humanoid skin submission thread on the official cben commu
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:07 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Why, that's a pretty unique skin! It's pretty detailed and you managed to make it look like Crimrose was never intended to be a mecha musume. It somehow reminds me of a Megami Tensei character <3

right to the core! Kazuma Kaneko's Hades from persona 2 actually gives a great contribution on the breast thingy, all hail kaneko!

Aimi-chan wrote:
The RT prize isn't a shock as much as your Crimrose!

you made her a totally different character

no, the RT prize is much bigger SHOCK! I'll sell my soul for RT

Midreus wrote:
just making sure since I can't be assed to look through that whole thread but did you actually post it in the humanoid skin submission thread on the official cben commu

yeppers, on the last minutes

blead wrote:
Please do not double post. Use the edit button on your top-right.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 am

ah, okay

it's a pretty nice skin actually, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Satoshi

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 pm

is that considered humanoid :l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 pm

affraid

wow
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 am

Satoshi wrote:

Idk about you, but I see a humanoid right there.
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 am

Satoshi wrote:

Twisted Evil

iKray wrote:
affraid

wow

yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
tuko

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm

thx for showing me this. Now tonight i gonna have a nightmare. #em5
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:19 am

tuko wrote:
thx for showing me this. Now tonight i gonna have a nightmare. #em5
nightmare as in my lilith's coming in your dream? damn, you're lucky
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

wtf is this shit #em5
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
wtf is this shit #em5

the kind of shit that will hopefully win the contest
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 pm

abdomenial wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
wtf is this shit #em5

LOL. Man I thought I might at least win silver or something...but with this awesomeness floating around I don't think I'm winning anything. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Kaosuseki wrote:
abdomenial wrote:

LOL. Man I thought I might at least win silver or something...but with this awesomeness floating around I don't think I'm winning anything. Good luck Smile

thank you for your kind response! I've seen most of the entries and man, there is a lot of great skins, I can't help but worry about winning as well. But if I remember it correctly, there are about 10 slots for the winners, so let's keep our heads up! sunny

Last edited by abdomenial on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar correction)
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:01 pm

I just hope they'll disqualify the ones that have copied skins from Japanese CB and then claim it as theirs. Seen plenty of those. :l
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:20 pm

I know, but it would be exhilarating for me though if I can win against them, felt as if my creation is on the same level as CBJP's, one may hope bounce
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Most of CBJP's art ain't really HD yet. It are mostly skins that have been around for a while already.

I think you've done a really good job. Would love the .PNGs once I get a white haired Crim. Probably will get one next Bazaar. All that'll be left is a pink haired one. :3

I feel inspired by your skin even. I really hope you'll get a prize.
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 pm

then there is someone who actually wants this skin! would gladly share the .PNG . I actually wait for the cyan-haired crimrose so I could poof her into bloom mariah (the pirate-like crimrose) and of course the HD one.

thank you! the prize will be very much welcomed
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:39 pm

abdomenial wrote:
then there is someone who actually wants this skin! would gladly share the .PNG . I actually wait for the cyan-haired crimrose so I could poof her into bloom mariah (the pirate-like crimrose) and of course the HD one.

thank you! the prize will be very much welcomed
I actually have a silver haired seraph fc on one of my alts. I don't know if the skin would work for seraph crimrose though.
Back to top Go down
abdomenial
Newcomer
Newcomer
abdomenial

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Kaosuseki wrote:

I actually have a silver haired seraph fc on one of my alts. I don't know if the skin would work for seraph crimrose though.

no, it won't obviously, there will be a few adjustments and additions, but It would be wonderful though if I had that white haired seraph crim
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 am

Holy fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)   Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimrose HD poof! she is lilith now (shared to public now)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next