Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+77
shadow_nekros
Tsuikyu
sdfbsjdf
Kuzuha
Mithril
gdfghdfh
FrayedWish
Juno!
dgdfgdfjkg
fgdfgdfgdf
thehellamireading
Rhyadel
ISolo
Yokura
wata-star
SL the Pyro
rei_hunter
dsp
Kobrakai
tehprognoob
ppxeno
Winty
centralheating
VeryMelon
Zwiebel Force
Suki_Eve
/dev/random
Accidentally
NecroWing
NotZetsubou
NoizeGT
MONSTER
-Business
Touma
SuperNova.pt
Shinnika
Aurum_Sol
HashiriyaR32
Kaosuseki
nzlk
Senior Grey
Trill
Tashunu
MagicPotatoplz
fggt
ziix
blead
Scott-kip
reVelske
yilx
Midreus
mechaRev
Frizz
Thranduil
That_Wiesel_Guy
Phantomhive
Aria
JadeCicada
milk
Tuskin
Magna.Zero
Suguri
xLol
Axanael
Akhenderson
Relict?
Gerrion
DarkChuky
Fireflywater
DabesNig
Kurt
God is a Cat Girl
zerocl
Shai
Seichan
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 am

iKray wrote:
@Sorrow

Woah. Maybe Shop Nicole will one day see the same amount of usage Old Seraph saw?

unlikely, tuning this thing will be pretty expensive considering the slot usage and hp that suggests combotunes which are expensive UC and material wise.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 am

Material wise it's pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:39 am

Fireflywater wrote:
Not sure what happened to the Lotto Cube thread, so I'll just post here.
!!!:
!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Holy. Is that from a normal Lotto Cube? D:
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:58 am

Fudara Cosmos×2
Midoro Cosmos×14
Turbo Charger×294
Physical Stone×34
Screw Bolts×280
Steel Wheel×168

thats pretty expensive for a very similar result, especially when i think about UC tuning this thing. ugh, it will easily pile up to twice that amount
unless your build is magically completely different ( which is an option, i guess ) i cant see it getting much cheaper material wise >.>
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Fudara Cosmos×2
Midoro Cosmos×14
Turbo Charger×294
Physical Stone×34
Screw Bolts×280
Steel Wheel×168

thats pretty expensive for a very similar result, especially when i think about UC tuning this thing. ugh, it will easily pile up to twice that amount
unless your build is magically completely different ( which is an option, i guess ) i cant see it getting much cheaper material wise >.>

Considering that half of those mats are things that you rarely use...
Not to mention that all of those, except Midoro, are dirty cheap.

Comparing to when you need at least 10 chips (10 or 5/5) plus 1 more mat that is more expensive than any of those in the list, the only true expensive thing is the UC cost.
The UC cost isn't all that much when you aren't using 10 chips (which are far more expensive than the price difference between the tunes).

Turbo charger takes quite a hit, but those are still cheaper than drums and chips.

I'd rather spend twice the amount on that list, than twice the amount in chips and drums.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am

Suguri wrote:
Shai wrote:
They seriously should balance her. She can get away too easy and is OP versus any robot type. :l
Strafe and she can't hit you. Her DPS is low if she is managing to hit, her homing's weak, most have low tgh, and her damage gets neutered by tgh reduction due to the multi-hit nature of blasters. Full Boost also nullifies Hypershot, so that's one less concern for you when fighting her too.

I assume you mean this is happening in the rank restricted rooms, because I haven't seen any AGs elsewhere and that's the only environment I can imagine her being overpowering in (~42 fly speed from Full Boost in an environment where everyone else is untuned, people too slow to dodge blaster shots, etc.).

Spoiler:

Fucking serious? then naa my Eris is not OP she just have 2 swords that is all! and that EVE is just like any Destructor!!!
Back to top Go down
DabesNig

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Shai wrote:
They seriously should balance her. She can get away too easy and is OP versus any robot type. :l
Strafe and she can't hit you. Her DPS is low if she is managing to hit, her homing's weak, most have low tgh, and her damage gets neutered by tgh reduction due to the multi-hit nature of blasters. Full Boost also nullifies Hypershot, so that's one less concern for you when fighting her too.

I assume you mean this is happening in the rank restricted rooms, because I haven't seen any AGs elsewhere and that's the only environment I can imagine her being overpowering in (~42 fly speed from Full Boost in an environment where everyone else is untuned, people too slow to dodge blaster shots, etc.).

Spoiler:

Fucking serious? then naa my Eris is not OP she just have 2 swords that is all! and that EVE is just like any Destructor!!!

Why is Eve in that sentence?

And fuck the cosmos pot. Ridiculous piece of shit can go burn.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm

@ sorrow

i for sure do severly LACK those materials because i actually used combo health tunes a long time before
its amazing how fast you will burn through those mats because you actually need considerable amounts of materials per tune
next thing is 50% base rate for the tunes opposed to 55 to 60% for chip tunes
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
@ sorrow

i for sure do severly LACK those materials because i actually used combo health tunes a long time before
its amazing how fast you will burn through those mats because you actually need considerable amounts of materials per tune
next thing is 50% base rate for the tunes opposed to 55 to 60% for chip tunes

You always need considerable amounts of mats per tune, except vanilla.
Except in this case, you are losing 1/2 mats that you usually need, instead of spreading through 4 mats, which 2 of them aren't as cheap.

It's also cheaper if you need to use Crim points, being the main problem the midoros, which you might be tight if you either use them all that much, or just sell them away.
10 chips is 4000 points, 23 turbos is 2300 points. The other mats you can get out of the bazaar in pretty big amounts for a rather small price since most have tons of them, and doesn't want them either.

At least I prefer to lose cheap mats instead of losing chips.
-5% isn't much of an issue when all the parts that I'm using are UC parts. It's not like life tunes are above 50%. In the end, I'm still losing mats. Sure Life tunes are cheaper, but then HBsomething will be more expensive in the end, not to mention that I will be using Fudaras for all the tunes if I use Life tunes, and fudaras tend to be one of the mats that you use the most often, considering that most tunes are high somestat something (I have over 100 midoros, and I never had to buy any, but fudaras I always have to buy them since they go down so damn fast).
Another thing is that life tunes + HBX will probably take more slots, and I can't tune the LG. :/

Though honestly, I'd say screw the mats cost, if I can do it and if it can do well, I don't see much of a problem with that.
It's not like it has capa tunes or revenge tunes. Then it would be more expensive than that build, but if it made some build that you had planed better, wouldn't you do it if you could?
The only obvious reason that I could say no to that, is if by not doing, it could let me tune more bots, by sacrificing the efficiency of 1 bot. I do that, many times. But in this case, this build is still cheaper than many others that I did before. :/

Even then, the main selling point of the build is that I can fully use UC parts only, since the LG doesn't need to be tuned.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm

I thought it was a good idea, but the Squidol Bazooka only has a small chance of inflicting disorder and when it does inflict it, it last less than 5 secs. Also debuffs override each other.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Thranduil wrote:
I thought it was a good idea, but the Squidol Bazooka only has a small chance of inflicting disorder and when it does inflict it, it last less than 5 secs. Also debuffs override each other.

Spoiler:

It inflicts disorder when the enemy is stunned. So I'd say that para would be something to start with.
I was going to use it, but dropped it because of the int. It felt weird to use it, so I decided not to use it though I really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Shai wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
!!!:
!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm

>have casual conversation with trill & two other fags on cb
>he immediately turns around and shit talks me on chatbox

This is why I am not a nice person anymore. Retrias gets bonus points for being a butthurt faggot over it. He also gets bonus points for being incapable of spelling my name right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

You also get a cookie for making me get a friend to correct your dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Shai wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
!!!:
!!!!!!!!!!!!:

>Sees Lotto highlight
Yep, from normal.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 am

My EVE card arrived, I'll get it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:21 am

CosmicBreak's icon actually appeared on my desktop for the first time. Normally it's just an icon to show that it's an application.
Back to top Go down
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 am

Spoiler:

What is CS implying Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:22 am

That you should give more attention to your little reverse harem. >:
Back to top Go down
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 am

Shai wrote:
That you should give more attention to your little reverse harem. >:

bb..but im a guy #em6
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:27 am

CS is implying that you need to charge more Rt and waste it on this shitty game.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 am

Shinnika wrote:
Spoiler:

What is CS implying Shocked
All my age n jelly
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:19 pm

I Love IT cubes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Damn you Nova. D:

Played some matches versus Touma today. But I guess he didn't recognize me. Or he's just really quiet. :3c
Back to top Go down
Touma
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Touma

Female Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:49 pm

was afk sorry about that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next