Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seichan
Seichan

Female Posts : 29

I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds... Empty
PostSubject: I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds...   I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello :3
I open new account,and I get "Pepo Pucci Candy" from HU Cube.
But i need some build...
Anyone can help me? :3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds...   I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Pepo Pucci Candy isn't as good as Pepo Pucci or Pepo Pucci Torte, but...

I'd probably opt for a run-and-gun build by getting 35 WLK and getting 16 TGH. Try not to use her melee unless you're cornered with no other way of self-defense to escape.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds...   I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Taking into consideration that you are new and you probably aren't ever going to put in a ton of effort or money tuning her...

I'd assume this works:

My build has I think 30 or 32 TEC in exchange for some mobility and TGH, but even though I think CS tried to make her an offensive support she's not too offensive. Just focus on stealing items. Nothing else. Especially don't pay attention to your score after the match.

Keep in mind I haven't actually tried a defensive WLK-based build like the one I gave you, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Also keep in mind that build shouldn't be too hard to tune considering if you junk a bot with locked parts, the locked parts lose their tunes but also get back broken slots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds...   I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds... Empty

Back to top Go down

I need "Pepo Pucci Candy" builds...
Page 1 of 1