Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some skins I've entered into the contest

Go down 
+2
Suguri
NEXT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

Some skins I've entered into the contest Empty
PostSubject: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:56 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by NEXT on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Man, that Connie in particular looks really good.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Suguri wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:58 am

Wauw.. I'd say you got that contest in your pocket. Your skin making skills are almost stunning.
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 am

wow! Connie looks amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 am

Mind pm'ing me the connie HD file too?
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 am

I'm getting enough requests that I'll just publicize the skin. I am going to have to figure out some way to make my connie unique if there's a lot of people downloading this skin, lol. Anyway, enjoy. i rarely share my stuff.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 am

NEXT wrote:
I'm getting enough requests that I'll just publicize the skin. I am going to have to figure out some way to make my connie unique if there's a lot of people downloading this skin, lol. Anyway, enjoy. i rarely share my stuff.

Spoiler:

Do you take requests? Cuz' I'd love to have an HD katalina / albatreos.
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:31 am

Red-Brief J wrote:

Typically I do not because I don't have inspiration for EVERY bot, but I'm willing to try. Do you have any idea what you want your Kat to look like? Also is it a BG or a BG NEXT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:46 pm

NEXT wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

Typically I do not because I don't have inspiration for EVERY bot, but I'm willing to try. Do you have any idea what you want your Kat to look like? Also is it a BG or a BG NEXT?

I have both, but I'd prefer BG NEXT. And here's a perfect example of what I mean by HD.

http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_625769_1_1345970289_png.png

Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

if you ever feel like it you should make hd uc bots.

and, by extension, some of their garapon promotions.
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:
NEXT wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

I have both, but I'd prefer BG NEXT. And here's a perfect example of what I mean by HD.

http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_tc_625769_1_1345970289_png.png

Ah, that's not too terrribly hard at all. Unfortunately I lack a BG NEXT.

adhklk wrote:

I would, but I only skin bots that I plan to use more than once and I've seen some really good paint jobs for UC bots like canonballer and domniclown. I do not really need to redo good work.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 pm

NEXT wrote:

I would, but I only skin bots that I plan to use more than once and I've seen some really good paint jobs for UC bots like canonballer and domniclown. I do not really need to redo good work.

>UC bots like cannonballer and domniclown
>like cannonballer and domniclown
>and domniclown
>UC
>domniclown
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Scott-kip wrote:

>and domniclown
>UC
>domniclown
Whoops. forgot every bot might be a shop bot but not every shop bot is a UC bot.

Also updated with my Akatsuki Crim.

How would you feel about a Canonballer with Chocolate chip Camo?

Some skins I've entered into the contest 250px-GWB_choc_chip_camo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:28 pm

NEXT wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:
NEXT wrote:

Ah, that's not too terrribly hard at all. Unfortunately I lack a BG NEXT.

adhklk wrote:

Oh then can you do any of these:
-Patty Lop
-Katalina BG
-Albatreos
-Frau Adone (I hardly use her so if you can do her as an extra that'd be fine....)
-Mialy X

Any one of those you can do?
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:

-Patty Lop
-Katalina BG
-Albatreos
-Frau Adone (I hardly use her so if you can do her as an extra that'd be fine....)
-Mialy X

I just remembered I have 560 Alts, I can do practically ANY moe.

I don't have an Alba, though. If you can upload raw skins - red main, red sub, blue light, I can probably look at the one in the gara and go from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:11 pm

NEXT wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

-Patty Lop
-Katalina BG
-Albatreos
-Mialy X

I just remembered I have 560 Alts, I can do practically ANY moe.

I don't have an Alba, though. If you can upload raw skins - red main, red sub, blue light, I can probably look at the one in the gara and go from there.

If you have an alt with BG next, mind doing it for me? I can pm my katalina skin files if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:28 am

Scott-kip wrote:
NEXT wrote:

>and domniclown
>UC
>domniclown

For some reason I find almost all your posts hilarious. . _ .

And them new skins. D: NEXT, you're a God!
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Heh, thanks Shai - I try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some skins I've entered into the contest   Some skins I've entered into the contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Some skins I've entered into the contest
Page 1 of 1