Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide

Go down 
+7
NovaZero

Segawa
Desu
Foxie
Kaaru
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Here is a guide to register for cosmic break its very simple and easy. ^_^

Spoiler:

Note: Skip the Campain step because its not there anymore

This guide isnt made by me and all credit goes to ShadePopping
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Kaaru
Kaaru

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm

I used this guide too, quite handy for the clueless! But I only had trouble with 1 line... (Stupid Kanjis... >_>)
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Ooooh yay. o:
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Google translater helped you well didnt it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Google translate sucks.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 am

Do they IP ban ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Segawa wrote:
Do they IP ban ?
Think so.

Don't quote on me though.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 am

no i found out they dont IP ban. I could play it perfectly fine... except a few parts

1. EVERYTHING including other players, type in Kanji. I understand NOTHING and ignored EVERYTHING. Now thats just lonely xO
2. What used to be a Hound Dog and a Crimrose free gifts is some random bot one being an M size Land bot that looks like Lio and the other is a Bee. Their hp is FRIGGIN LOW.
3. While i use random bots i cant use, people are using Hartigarm, Jikun, etc. They have Seraph Crim.... and the fact its all in Kanji, I, again, understood nothing and shot Jikuns w/o knowing they are Jikuns with super annoying KICKS.

4. Someone invited me to a clan on the first day. I accepted (w/o knowing it was clan invitation). Then he whispered me.... in kanji. I replied..... with letters. We both got the picture. We understood something.... that is... we dont understand each other and shall start ignoring each other o_O
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 am

Segawa wrote:
no i found out they dont IP ban. I could play it perfectly fine... except a few parts

1. EVERYTHING including other players, type in Kanji. I understand NOTHING and ignored EVERYTHING. Now thats just lonely xO
2. What used to be a Hound Dog and a Crimrose free gifts is some random bot one being an M size Land bot that looks like Lio and the other is a Bee. Their hp is FRIGGIN LOW.
3. While i use random bots i cant use, people are using Hartigarm, Jikun, etc. They have Seraph Crim.... and the fact its all in Kanji, I, again, understood nothing and shot Jikuns w/o knowing they are Jikuns with super annoying KICKS.

4. Someone invited me to a clan on the first day. I accepted (w/o knowing it was clan invitation). Then he whispered me.... in kanji. I replied..... with letters. We both got the picture. We understood something.... that is... we dont understand each other and shall start ignoring each other o_O
1) Yeah, that's gonna be hard. Best you communicate using the voice commands. Hope you remember which voice command is which.
2) Jaguar Arm: M sized land that has a handgun internal and can learn Boost Run right away. Beezle: S sized aerial that pretty much sucks until you realize that its Stinger internal makes you move like a flying Jikun.
3) Save up your UC for better robos. I suggest the Katana Max for land, Mecha Jetter for air, Destructor for artillery and Bristol Q for support.

4) Assuming you are WIZ, join BakaGaijin, since it's where most of the CBUS players are. Assuming you're DOS, well, too bad. Assuming you're BRD, I'd let you in my clan but I'm not clan leader and my clan leader stopped playing. I'm the only one left on the clan.
Back to top Go down
tobstar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: cosmicbreak registration   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 am

ellow....
when i register here...
am i registered only in japan?
or every cosmicbreak sites..
i tried to register at cosmicbreak.com and it asked for email..
i entered my email but there are no mail about cosmic break... =[ pls help
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 am

NovaZero wrote:
Segawa wrote:

1) Yeah, that's gonna be hard. Best you communicate using the voice commands. Hope you remember which voice command is which.
2) Jaguar Arm: M sized land that has a handgun internal and can learn Boost Run right away. Beezle: S sized aerial that pretty much sucks until you realize that its Stinger internal makes you move like a flying Jikun.
3) Save up your UC for better robos. I suggest the Katana Max for land, Mecha Jetter for air, Destructor for artillery and Bristol Q for support.

4) Assuming you are WIZ, join BakaGaijin, since it's where most of the CBUS players are. Assuming you're DOS, well, too bad. Assuming you're BRD, I'd let you in my clan but I'm not clan leader and my clan leader stopped playing. I'm the only one left on the clan.

where can i find people in BakaGaijin then? since CB not show clan name, only emblem
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks alot ^^
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:29 pm

i'm getting this. how2fix.

Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide Ke6wt1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide   Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Japan Registration Guide
Page 1 of 1