Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]

Go down 
+18
Nymph~
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
Afterburner
Cybernetic
resireth
:)OwneD)
donggyu
LostOne
Emeraldsun
Sean
Mew
Gerrion
knyx
Noirel
Reversal
reVelske
Astral_Dono
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would I make a good Administrator?
Yes
{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Vote_lcap55%{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Vote_rcap
 55% [ 24 ]
No
{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Vote_lcap25%{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 11 ]
50/50 (Not sure)
{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Vote_lcap20%{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Empty
PostSubject: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 am

Name : Astral_Goddess

An Ingame Screenshot of yourself (with Hud On) :
Current Rank + Clan:

A little summary about yourself : I've been playing Cosmic Break since the day of final beta (Open Release in December of 2010). I'm level-headed and get along with everyone that's in the forums and never judge anyone by what they do. I treat everyone as kindly as possible and always seek to see things through in a peaceful way without fighting.

Why you want to be a(n) {ADMIN/MODERATOR/OVERWATCH} : I believe that I can definitely do a good job as an Administrator. I have done what I can as a moderator and I feel I can help more on the forums whenever and wherever possible. As of now, I have accumulated a time of 2524:31:20 (2,524 hours, 31 minutes and 20 seconds) in the game, and always keep the Fan Forum tab open and look through my e-mail every 5 hours or so to see what has been reported by the OverWatch and regular members. (Remember that just because you're not an Overwatch doesn't mean you can't report any wrongdoing posts Razz)

Another few reasons is that, if I do become an Admin, I can further help the forums in more ways than making sure that the forums are safe and free of most/all rule breaking. I'll be able to personally tend the forums in a more precise manner as well.

I am fully aware that I cannot stop any and all rule breaking, nor can I stop any of the rule breakers forever. I'm also fully aware of the heavy burden and responsibility being an Administrator comes with. But I am willing to put forth all of my effort into this, so I can help make these forums more enjoyable for the rest of the users. This is what I aim for and what I am always trying to do.

Please post your most honest opinions about me being an admin on the fan forums. Both positive and negative commends and feedback are welcomed and encouraged; As I said, I want you to be honest about your opinions.

Last edited by Astral_Goddess on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 am

You are too "nice" for the task required TBH. Right now the forum needs someone who is willing the be an asshole, someone who doesn't give a shit if people hate him, someone who can actually put his foot down and get shit done, someone who is willing to slap the kids into submission.

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I am fully aware that I cannot stop any and all rule breaking, nor can I stop any of the rule breakers forever. .

Not the right mindset. Despite all my doomsaying, it definitely can be done, just a nigh-impossible task.

Then again, you are just looking to be a helper rather than to make a difference, in that case... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 am

Astral as OverWatch Leader? Sure! #em3
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 am

reVelske wrote:
You are too "nice" for the task required TBH. Right now the forum needs someone who is willing the be an asshole, someone who doesn't give a shit if people hate him, someone who can actually put his foot down and get shit done, someone who is willing to slap the kids into submission.
There's never "too nice" as an admin imo.
It might make things worst if there really was an admin who is an asshole and take things too seriously.
Anyhow, she's nice and has a good repute, therefore Astral is perfect as an admin and also, the OverWatch leader.
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 am

reVelske wrote:

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I am fully aware that I cannot stop any and all rule breaking, nor can I stop any of the rule breakers forever. .

Not the right mindset. Despite all my doomsaying, it definitely can be done, just a nigh-impossible task.

Then again, you are just looking to be a helper rather than to make a difference, in that case... *shrugs*

What rev said is 100% True..

But as of the current situation, the only current mod that can be an Admin [IN MY OPINION] between us three is AG.
AG can get the job done hopefully.....
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 am

I for one think that she's a spy and can't be trusted.

(。´-ω・)
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 am

Well, being kind and administer judgements are not opposed to each other.

And i agree with Astral's promotion. She's the girl any CB player would love to have at their side.

Good luck with your trial!

Edit: Any negative feedback? Well, i'm just been here for a few weeks. Saw you derailing a conversation once or twice without ill intent. I mean, you're goody, but a little more thought before posting always helps. If it's what you do nowadays, then it's even goodier Wink
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 am

Reversal wrote:
reVelske wrote:
It might make things worst if there really was an admin who is an asshole and take things too seriously.
Anyhow, she's nice and has a good repute, therefore Astral is perfect as an admin and also, the OverWatch leader.

Yes there is.

An admin as an asshole is worse though.

Some people will continue to make offenses unless you slap them.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 pm

When I say "asshole" admin, I meant someone who doesn't bullshit around, someone who is willing to be a hardass and step on people's toes to get the job done rather than try their hardest to avoid confrontations and hurting feelings. When warnings and bans should be dished out, dish them the fuck out rather than tell yourself "you know, I can probably just let that slide this time".
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Mew wrote:
Reversal wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Yes there is.

An admin as an asshole is worse though.

Some people will continue to make offenses unless you slap them.

Not an "asshole"-asshole, more of a "not afraid to do the right thing, even if it's unpopular"-asshole
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 pm

reVelske wrote:
When warnings and bans should be dished out, dish them the fuck out rather than tell yourself "you know, I can probably just let that slide this time".
I don't let warnings slide. I even often discussed warning issues with the other mods and admins before/after issuing them.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 pm

When I meant being an asshole I meant being one 24/7 =/ Being one to slap people around offenses to make them stop for example is one way you SHOULD be an ass.

That aside I support you. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 pm

The question you must ask yourself "Am I the hero Gotham this forum needs?"
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:47 pm

knyx wrote:
The question you must ask yourself "Am I the a hero Gotham this forum needs?"
^ Fixed for what my belief and mindset is right now.
I believe I am A hero this forum needs, rather than THE one, single hero this forum needs. I'll say right now that I am very dependent upon others to be successful. Silf, Sean and rei are probably the same way. The forums need help and I'm wanting and willing to be able to help in every possible way I can. But, I can't do that alone.

It may be the wrong mindset for applying for Admin in general, but it's what I think and what I'll go on throughout my entire application approval/denial.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
knyx wrote:
The question you must ask yourself "Am I the a hero Gotham this forum needs?"
^ Fixed for what my belief and mindset is right now.
I believe I am A hero this forum needs, rather than THE one, single hero this forum needs. I'll say right now that I am very dependent upon others to be successful. Silf, Sean and rei are probably the same way. The forums need help and I'm wanting and willing to be able to help in every possible way I can. But, I can't do that alone.

It may be the wrong mindset for applying for Admin in general, but it's what I think and what I'll go on throughout my entire application approval/denial.
Everyone needs help once in awhile, although I try and not ask for help. Even in college I hate asking for help on homework and stuff. That's just the way I am. If I really need help though I'm not afraid to ask for it. I think Astral has what it takes to make a good Admin. We could always put her on a trial Admin run and see how this works out.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:24 pm

I don't know. It seems like you have good intentions but sometimes your enthusiasm feels like a facade. I think you try really hard to the point that it's scary. Then again, I haven't been here lately. I'm not sure...50/50.
A trial admin test sounds reasonable though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Well, I still don't know you very well, however, with all the posts I saw, I think you're not a bad person and you won't have too much difficulties in being an Admin and interacting with other people. The test idea is pretty good. I'm sure you'll make a good admin member. Wink
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:55 pm

A trial Admin run sounds fair. I'll try and do my best to do what I can in that time. Hopefully if I am satisfactory I can help out full-time in a more diverse way than I currently can :3
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 pm

All my support. #em3
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Remember, being a bad admin is the fastest way to lose the trust of everyone

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Quote :
Remember, being a bad admin is the fastest way to lose the trust of everyone

In my opinion that's a bit hasty.
The trial will make sure she is ready for the job at this time.

And if not...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:26 pm

best of luck astral :O
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 am

Good Luck, Astral. Be the one to cut through the darkness and return the light!
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

I honestly voted 50/50, I'm agreeing with what reV said, not the right mindset, and you're a bit too nice to be the person whom can crack down onto the people whom deserve it. But you're also a nice enough person to do so without being too harsh, so I'm just stuck in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:37 pm

I voted yes, Astral is doing the task she was given very efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]   {ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired] Empty

Back to top Go down

{ADMIN} Astral_Goddess [Retired]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next