Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!

Go down 
+8
Emeraldsun
Midreus
Yokura
Astral_Dono
knyx
Sean
Cybernetic
rei_hunter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:11 pm

@IronDicks
Hehe

The IRC is only good for discussions since Chatbox is rather laggy for me.

@Everyone

Right, guidelines have been modified. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

> Must not be Nisa or LXE or Cybernetic (dunno why :3 )
> Must accept punishments for his or her own misbehaviour (Like LXE or Nisa)

Oh ho ho, that slaps me on the knee. (´・ω・`)
Rei so mean... #em5
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 am

Don't want the position,too busy.

Also, @ iron,nice 'ironed out ' joke
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 am

Quote :
listing specific names in prereq's is unprofessional

True, it undermines the person's attempts to improve. State examples of behaviour instead. Players who recognize that are doing that will attempt to improve their flaws, and that way nobody would be targeted.

Quote :
requiring people to be jewstars ingame cuts out alot of potential good people

Also true. Experience in other game forums (or administration servers in other websites), as long as he can claim his works, can be a plus.

Quote :
Poll should be Y/N adding a maybe is not necessary, either you want someone or you don't, make up your mind

Indeed. People ussually stay in the neutral ground Neutral , as an attempt to not rouse undesired effects. These poll posts should at least suggest a bit of research on both sides of the poll, as to encourage the voter to search and make a decision on the matter.

(I know rei_hunter has read the points and made the change already, but some aditional feedback for later use could never hurt Wink )
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:43 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
@IronDicks
Hehe

>Chatbox is rather laggy for me

so you expect people to use a different public forum to discus this forums problems all because here is laggy for you, you can't think selfishly in such a position.

look at all those new applicants, oh wait there isn't any, perhaps you need to think a little more about those requirements

and once more for the record, cus i'm sure the guys on the IRC whould agree, they aren't the Cosmic Break FAN FORUM'S IRC, they are there own community that doesn't want this ones problems
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:01 pm

IronDicks wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
@IronDicks
Hehe

>Chatbox is rather laggy for me

so you expect people to use a different public forum to discus this forums problems all because here is laggy for you, you can't think selfishly in such a position.

look at all those new applicants, oh wait there isn't any, perhaps you need to think a little more about those requirements

and once more for the record, cus i'm sure the guys on the IRC whould agree, they aren't the Cosmic Break FAN FORUM'S IRC, they are there own community that doesn't want this ones problems
Removed all IRC pre-reqs because IRC is not part of our community and their for we cannot use their community for our own discussions.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Uh

The irc was setup by Slifer so.... wouldnt that mean its part of it? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Uh

The irc was setup by Slifer so.... wouldnt that mean its part of it? :3
Nope, it's two communities set up by one person.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Even still, staying in chatbox for me is a chore.

Idle kick, pictures that are posted load while i'm playing the game == lag.

The IRC is probably the best way to get in contact with me (though i look at my PMs too)(Also, my MSN usually dies overnight so.... i dont think you can have Offline Messaging on that.)

BESIDES~

The Being on IRC thing is for Admins. For mods and overwatches ... not really required unless they want to if you read it right.

All i'm trying to do is make a bridge, but if the both of them keeps hating each other for w/e reason then eh i'll check onto it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:27 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Even still, staying in chatbox for me is a chore.

Idle kick, pictures that are posted load while i'm playing the game == lag.

The IRC is probably the best way to get in contact with me (though i look at my PMs too)(Also, my MSN usually dies overnight so.... i dont think you can have Offline Messaging on that.)

BESIDES~

The Being on IRC thing is for Admins. For mods and overwatches ... not really required unless they want to if you read it right.

All i'm trying to do is make a bridge, but if the both of them keeps hating each other for w/e reason then eh i'll check onto it.
I still think (I say still because I've been a backstage observer on this until now) that this is a bad idea for admin requirements because, as the others said, the IRC is it's own community. Whatever happens there happens there. It shouldn't count towards us here. If we tell others have been misbehaving and give them a warning / mark on here for something they did on another website, don't you think that's kinda wrong? (I'm looking for a specific word but I can't think of it)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 am

Pardon the double post, as this is important info that needs attention:

I have made 3 separate sections for each job, so I will be editing rei_hunter's post to reflect these changes. Please refer to her first post on this thread for the new details. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2