Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...

Go down 
+5
ziix
Astral_Dono
Suguri
Asagi-san
reiya
9 posters

Would I make a good moderator?
Yes
[ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... Vote_lcap28%[ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
No
[ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... Vote_lcap72%[ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... Vote_rcap
 72% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

[ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... Empty
PostSubject: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:40 pm

-Why do you want to be a moderator?

To be honest, if i am still a regular and such, i'd have applied for the overwatch position ages ago - to help out around the forums and such. simple as that. As for being a mod, well, same reasons as why i wan to be in the overwatch. aha.

-Do you think you are good enough to moderate?
definitely.

-Do you know the rules? do you read them if you can't remember?
definitely. otherwise, why mod?

-What work have you do to contribute to the community? provide links if its artwork or a guide
Does the fan art thread that I have never, ever updated in a long time? http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t2492-reiya-s-art-corner-_-updated
and of course, the recent cosmic chorus thread..

-Have you had any problems with the current staff? has these problems been solved?
previous staff yes. current staff. definitely not

-What rank are you in Cosmic Break, provide a screen shot as proof
if i ever get in despite being so irregular lol, i'll post my rank here.. think it's not even a jew star since eons ago.. so yea, i wont be taking the trouble since i am not regular lol (unless suddenly this is considered as a valid application....)

-what are your previous moderating experience's if any?
definitely. i've been a mod/advisor for a few other forums that have been closed down by the administrator - Figurakuen to name one.

-Do you have any personal qualities that make you fit to be a moderator?
hmmm.. i have a pretty high limit of patience and i... well, i dun snap and explode until i really cannot take it anymore due to insolence, sheer stupidity and dumb fuckery after much warnings and countless times of trying to desuade/persuade someone from annoying me.. other than that, i can generally take pressure, stress and attitude (much to the contrary of what others think) unless pushed to the extreme limit. i have been abiding by the rules and i believe that it should be a fair place and rules should be well enforced even if the overwatch is not doing their job or even worse, saying because they're in the overwatch, nothing can happen to them etc etc. i absolutely have -almost- zero tolerance to such behaviour. other than that, i dunno wad else i need.

welp, that's about it. lol if this ever get applied for real.. (i'm just doing a response check application) i'll force myself to be more regular regardless how busy i am.. at least 2 hours minimum to modding and helping out around even if it's just reading.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:42 pm

I haven't seen you on recently. Are you still having those problems you mentioned before?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm

well, i'm a full time worker + a part time student.. i BARELY have time for myself lol. as such.. reaching home 11pm - 12am.. school work till 2 - 3am.. sleep.. 7am wake up and prep for work.. lol..

been missing this forum quite abit
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:55 pm

If you barely have time for yourself, I don't see how you'd have time for moderating a forum.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Suguri wrote:
If you barely have time for yourself, I don't see how you'd have time for moderating a forum.
^
This

Plus, you never created a poll...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:58 pm

I hardly see you and I'm on every single day, so I vote no because of your inactivity.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:10 am

Reiya should focus more on work and studies D:
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:13 am

ziix wrote:
Reiya should focus more on work and studies D:
Basically this.
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 am

Too inactive sadly. Nice try though.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:33 am

yea, i know.. time is a huge ass constraint right here..

but like the title is saying, i'm jus seeing a response tt's all. lol.. given that IF i have enuff time, i will do a serious one. i mean.. removing the time factor, i wanna see how am i faring..
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 pm

I wanna vote yes, but on what I see. I decided not to vote.. Oh well, it is true that you're rarely to be seen now, maybe same goes to me. Oh well, just good luck on what you're doing. ^w^b
oh yeah, train me more when you have a time okay.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:09 am

Nope,your not active enough.

and you derpraged at one point so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...   [ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response... Empty

Back to top Go down

[ Application ] reiya - just seeing the response...
Page 1 of 1