Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a love-consultant :<

Go down 
+11
That_Wiesel_Guy
Tryrant
Seele00
Rinrin
BNOISE
Nisa
xzpwnz
Astral_Dono
FireKiller87
Malphes
AzusaNyann
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 am

Certain is 100%, but 98% is highly unlikely.
As for me pretending to be a girl online, that has nothing to do with it.
You say that I don't care what other people think? I don't want to hear that from you xz because you're the one who doesn't care.
Infatuation, guess I was wrong on that part. But some relationships must have a certain degree of infatuation to start.

I don't know much about you xz, but it doesn't sound like you had a successful relationship.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:02 am

Agreeing with xz to an extent.

no confidence = no nookie meaningful relationship that totally isn't based on sex and driven by hormones
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:49 am

I stopped listening to LXE when he compared love to garapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:07 pm

I feel like xz is taking away his confidence, and I'm the one trying to give it. I give up, no use trying to convince xz because just won't listen.
Nilla wrote:
I stopped listening to LXE when he compared love to garapon
Forget what I just said, all of it.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:12 pm

There's a difference between bravery and stupidity
It's clear which you are
What you're doing is the same as playing a game you know you'll lose
Don't confess right away
Increase your chances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Only a real man would pull out when he knows he can't do it any longer Cool

I still don't think xz is a good source of motivation. But then again he's a good source of experience.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

LXE wrote:

I still don't think xz is a good source of motivation. But then again he's a good source of experience.
And a real lady wouldn't even be able to start
If I wanted to be a good source of motivation I'd become a personal motivator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Haha, I guess, xz is just plain xz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:41 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
If I wanted to be a good source of motivation I'd become a personal motivator
u ken doug it

LXE wrote:
hauehaueheuah
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:37 pm

To OP - LXE is only talking like this cause he is too overconfident from having a gf already.

OP should at least find out what the girl's favorite color is before confessing.
And I don't mean ask her friends or fb stalking.
But actually have a chance to really talk to her and ask about her life and stuff.
If you can go ask "what's your favorite color?" and she actually gives an adequate reply like "blue" or "yellow" then that means you are on the road to actually becoming friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 pm

BNOISE wrote:
To OP - LXE is only talking like this cause he is too overconfident from having a gf already.
Being underconfident isn't going to cut it you know...
I'm not overly confident, I had my share of doubts as well.
And if you call this over confident, then a worry wart's life would seem heroic to you then.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
There's a difference between bravery and stupidity
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 pm

LXE wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
Being underconfident isn't going to cut it you know...
I'm not overly confident, I had my share of doubts as well.
And if you call this over confident, then a worry wart's life would seem heroic to you then.
Rolling Eyes we are highschoolers not adults that can straight up confess to people and then walk away like nothing happened
plus rejection is harsh in highschool
especially when the girl is super popular
rumors will go around flying like crazy from then on and the guy would be treated as a loser for getting rejected
course if he does sports or has a talent then that's a totally different story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 am

Didn't read the OP clearly, just skimmed through it. My bad. Neutral
So the OP is in highschool? That's a way different story then, in that case I agree with xz.

Even me and my girlfriend aren't really all that serious though, we're just good friends and that's just about it.

This guy doesn't need a love consultant, he just needs to learn how to talk to a girl.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 am

She was laughing with her buddies when I saw her today-and when they left - I asked her whether if she would wanna' cos' with me on the next event - and she said "why not?".

I was like "Holy crap really? I didn't asked her out or anything - but I guess this was the next-best thing. Though I was acting abit dumb again infront of her when she said it. Embarassed

Need to brush more on my social-skills orz
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 pm

AzusaNyann wrote:
She was laughing with her buddies when I saw her today-and when they left - I asked her whether if she would wanna' cos' with me on the next event - and she said "why not?".

I was like "Holy crap really? I didn't asked her out or anything - but I guess this was the next-best thing. Though I was acting abit dumb again infront of her when she said it. Embarassed

That's the beginning of the first step to a new life.

Probably shouldn't have said, "Holy crap really?" though.

Should've been like "Cool. Any thoughts on what you want to dress up as?"
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:22 pm

BNOISE wrote:
AzusaNyann wrote:

That's the beginning of the first step to a new life.

Probably shouldn't have said, "Holy crap really?" though.

Should've been like "Cool. Any thoughts on what you want to dress up as?"
What he said.
Errr,try to keep your cool sometimes :V.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Keep your cool, and watch what you say. I once had this girl who tried to get too close to me for my liking. So, I tried to calmly and politely tell her to give me some space. I just wanted to be friends and she ended up being cold towards me.

So think twice before you say anything, and don't treat her differently, be normal. Talk about the things she likes, avoid talking about yourself too much. Look into her eyes while you're talking, no one likes a nervous guy with no guts.

Always remember this, girls like confident guys.

This is how you talk to a girl, but this isn't a guide to find love. Love is pretty difficult to tell apart from lust, and infatuation as teenagers. Even I find trouble telling them apart sometimes. So don't try to further your relationship yet, go too fast and you're gonna end up with a break up.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

LXE wrote:
Keep your cool, and watch what you say. I once had this girl who tried to get too close to me for my liking. So, I tried to calmly and politely tell her to give me some space. I just wanted to be friends and she ended up being cold towards me.

So think twice before you say anything, and don't treat her differently, be normal. Talk about the things she likes, avoid talking about yourself too much. Look into her eyes while you're talking, no one likes a nervous guy with no guts.

Always remember this, girls like confident guys.

This is how you talk to a girl, but this isn't a guide to find love. Love is pretty difficult to tell apart from lust, and infatuation as teenagers. Even I find trouble telling them apart sometimes. So don't try to further your relationship yet, go too fast and you're gonna end up with a break up.

but don't be over confident that she may see you as a jerk. Also, keep your chill while talking to her. Remember, firs step is being friends. So try to act as if she's a normal friend as to avoid awkwardness. Try to show feminine side more, i know some girl cosplayers go for feminine and nice guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Don't assume that a girl likes you, it make you infatuated with her.
Infatuations are a bitch to deal with, and get over. Trust me, I've tried and I don't like being there.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 am

Alright - Just gotta keep my cool - That ain't hard I guess xD Guess I gotta go prepare a GE costume. Thanks alot for your tips guys - Love you <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 am

You're just 15 years old, make sure you don't get ahead of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:20 am

LXE!! he loves us Embarassed
OP is still young, there are lots of other cute girls there.. *looks at yokuyoku*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:29 am

Fainche wrote:
LXE!! he loves us Embarassed
OP is still young, there are lots of other cute girls there.. *looks at yokuyoku*
If you were a girl, I'd hug you right here right now. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a love-consultant :<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2