Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a love-consultant :<

Go down 
+11
That_Wiesel_Guy
Tryrant
Seele00
Rinrin
BNOISE
Nisa
xzpwnz
Astral_Dono
FireKiller87
Malphes
AzusaNyann
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

I need a love-consultant :< Empty
PostSubject: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Alrighty - To summarise everything.

I am decently popular in my school - with almost everyone knowing me because I play the drums for k-pop and j-pop during assembly once-in-a-while. People always choose me for stuff - wanting me to sit with them - and I also get love-messages and stuff like that , but I always turn them down , since I go with the mind-set that relationships wouldn't really prosper at such a young age. ( Before you assume that im a cocky-showoffish-jerk or smthing :< IM not Very Happy ~ Really - Im as meek as a lamb <3 ). So anywhos - I don't particularly like flirtatious girls ~ Nor do I like gaining attention from them.
However - I met a girl in my school who cosplayed/likes anime/kawaii cat / great in art and her academics / and has appeared quite alot in certain Teenage magazines because of her cosplay-role.

She always has guys stalking her everywhere ( Tumblr , Facebook , etc.) - and people complimenting the crap out of her. Thus - I too ~ Had a crush on her , my very first. Sooner or later - I tried getting close to her -by using the time I spent at anime-conventions , not looking at figmas or cosplaying , but to get close to her instead. I also changed a subject of mine just to be in the same class as her. Unfortunately - There are always photogs and her other friends following her - And trying to get to know more of her when there around really is embarrassing . And in school - She doesn't really like talking to people she doesn't know. Only after a few weeks that I realised I was acting like a total idiot infront of her and everyone- ~Seriously .-. Wasted quite alot of time stalking her~. So now im trying my best to forget her in every-way I can and continue my life with just anime/rockin'/hanging out with friends etc.)- but somehow - she still lingers in my mind - and I sometimes still check on her. I tried removing her from Facebook or any other social-networking sites - but that'l only seem rude if I sent her the request in the first place. Help Question - today's her birthday too .. fuuuuuuuu -must .. not get her .. present .. - O T L
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:27 pm

http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_43155

buy her this and apologize for being late

if she asks it was shipping (which it actually would be)
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:43 pm

But but but o.o ~ Im trying to forget her - Not get closer ><" -
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:10 pm

AzusaNyann wrote:
But but but o.o ~ Im trying to not forget her - I must get closer ><" -

fix'd

Just be yourself, don't act like a dumbass. Don't try to impress her.
Trying to make her like you is like walking into a bottomless pitfall that hasn't been covered-you know it's there, you know it'll fuck you up so hard, but you walk into it anyway like an idiot.

tl;dr Be normal, be friendly with her. Don't act stupid and don't try overly hard to impress her(I mean, try to, but don't be over the top about it).
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 pm

It's so hard to act natural next to her Mad - Im an outgoing guy , but unfortunately that's not the case when she's around .-.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:26 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Just be yourself, don't act like a dumbass. Don't try to impress her.
Trying to make her like you is like walking into a bottomless pitfall that hasn't been covered-you know it's there, you know it'll fuck you up so hard, but you walk into it anyway like an idiot.

tl;dr Be normal, be friendly with her. Don't act stupid and don't try overly hard to impress her(I mean, try to, but don't be over the top about it).
^ This
Plus, just make a regular friend out of her at first. If you're just building a basic friendship at first, everything will fall in place naturally. Oh, and if you ask "Well how do I start building a friendship with her?" then you're pretty stupid slow dense dumb. You just do the same thing that you did to make all of your other friends - Talk to them and find any common interests (or however it is you make other normal friends).

Take it from me, I have a few guys who try to impress me every once in a while and all they do is make themselves look stupid. It's so hilarious, so those guys are mainly just there to provide entertainment and definitely aren't boyfriend material Razz
(^ Don't be this ^)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

It won't work out
Don't get her a present and act like you didn't know
The closer you get now the moe painful it'll be later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:10 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
It won't work out
Xz speaking from personal experience?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Cori wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
It won't work out
Xz speaking from personal experience?
I'd be more optimistic if they were even remotely compatible
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

1. hit self with big stick.

2. find other stuff to focus attention on.

3.play more cosmic break
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:19 am

Alrighty then - the cold-shoulder treatment it is silent I'll just try being just her friend thoug.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 pm

So easy to act natural.
Just listen to whatever she says and ask what's wrong or uh huh every once in a while.
The rest of the time just go good morning and that's it.

Don't even ask how was your day unless she actually looks troubled and needs a shoulder to cry on and then ask what's wrong.

Cause if you do it when she is happy, she will say like 2 sentences and then ask you how was yours? And then that's when everything goes downhill because you are so flustered.

Oh this doesn't work if you actually want to get in her pants unless you upright tell her you like her.
Cause that's what I did with my 2nd to last crush and then she just thought I was being a good friend when I told her I had liked her before switching to a new crush and she was all like really? I thought that's how you acted to everyone...
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am

wats her name?

and relax mang
in SG, exams moar impt mang
fail = gg mang
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 am

あぁ~ 青春だ~ (implying I was any older w)

I've been through that phase twice mang. Be natural, and you'll eventually get over it.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Your first crush is always the hardest crush to get over, but with time it is possible.

Just like the others have said just be yourself even if it feels weird because you want to impress her or something. Don't change who you are, because that is what makes you well YOU. Best thing to do to forget about someone also is focus on something you enjoy to do more so then before, like your drums. But do not try and make yourself more scarce just cause you want to forget about her it can actually make it worse so the times you do hang out or meet up, you realize how special she is.

I'm pretty sure most people on this world has gone through what you have gone through before so don't stress it take a breath and go forward.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Nisa wrote:
1. hit self with big stick.

2. find other stuff to focus attention on.

3.Charge more Rt
Steps to live by
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 pm

why would you want to forget her? I thought she's quite popura.. YOU CAN'T FORGET HER.. since, you're on the same school. That's next to impossible. ^^,

Do you think she likes you?
is she giving you some kind of attention?
Do you make her laugh?
Do you think she's happy when you're around?

(is this alodia we're talking about? ehehe)

If you answer yes to most of that, then why not go for it?

If no then, Might as well focus on your studies, and spend time with your friends. Of course you woulld still like to check on her coz she's your crush and all that. But That'll pass away.. ^^,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:56 am

Go for it, if she declines, it means you can go find another girl.
If she accepts, then you're lucky.
If she says "I'll think about it" and you wait a week and still no reply, then its a no.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 am

Tryrant wrote:
Your first crush is always the hardest crush to get over, but with time it is possible.

Just like the others have said just be yourself even if it feels weird because you want to impress her or something. Don't change who you are, because that is what makes you well YOU. Best thing to do to forget about someone also is focus on something you enjoy to do more so then before, like your drums. But do not try and make yourself more scarce just cause you want to forget about her it can actually make it worse so the times you do hang out or meet up, you realize how special she is.

I'm pretty sure most people on this world has gone through what you have gone through before so don't stress it take a breath and go forward.

I guess your right.

Fainche wrote:
why would you want to forget her? I thought she's quite popura.. YOU CAN'T FORGET HER.. since, you're on the same school. That's next to impossible. ^^,

She's too popular to take note of smaller-fries like me xD - And no she's not Alodia - just a really cute girl =w= ~ And yeah - I made her laugh a couple of times - but that'l probably not change anything.

LXE wrote:
Go for it, if she declines, it means you can go find another girl.
If she accepts, then you're lucky.
If she says "I'll think about it" and you wait a week and still no reply, then its a no.

I doubt she'l accept -so im probably not gonna' try to ask her anytime soon.

Fortunately though - she said "hi" to me today cheers - so im kinda' glad she took notice of me for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 am

You doubt that she'll accept? I agree, why should she date a guy who doesn't have the balls to ask her out? Why should she ask a guy like you who just doesn't have the determination to even chase after her? You're just kidding yourself right now.

If you really want the girl, you have to have the determination, don't you want to take her out? Have fun with her, In the end give her a kiss and love her forever? Why can't you pick this happy ending instead of some half assed crap that you don't even want in the first place?

Don't come crying to me if you don't get her to notice you because you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:16 am

LXE wrote:
You doubt that she'll accept? I agree, why should she date a guy who doesn't have the balls to ask her out? Why should she ask a guy like you who just doesn't have the determination to even chase after her? You're just kidding yourself right now.

If you really want the girl, you have to have the determination, don't you want to take her out? Have fun with her, In the end give her a kiss and love her forever? Why can't you pick this happy ending instead of some half assed crap that you don't even want in the first place?

Don't come crying to me if you don't get her to notice you because you deserve it.
Think a little
Asking now would make his situation even worse
On the low chance that she does accept, do you think the relationship would work out?
And what if she declines? Do you think there'd be no consequence? You speak as if we live in a perfect world
At the moment, he has about a 2% chance at it, and even then, the chances of a long-term high school relationship working out is under 1%
He does have a chance to be with her though (given he's willing to make the effort)
It's fine if he goes out with her, but don't take the relationship too seriously (because it'll inevitably fail in the long run)
Being with her, the 2%, can easily be turned into a 100%, but the 1% of the relationship eventually working out will remain unchanged

Last edited by xzpwnz on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 am

LXE wrote:
Quote :
Fortunately though - she said "hi" to me today - so im kinda' glad she took notice of me for once
HAUEUAEHUEHAUEHUE
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:24 am

Malphes wrote:
LXE wrote:
Quote :
Fortunately though - she said "hi" to me today - so im kinda' glad she took notice of me for once
HAUEUAEHUEHAUEHUE
LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 am

@xz - Seriously dude? You're scared of a girl declining your offer?
Love and romance require counterintuitive approaches. You're continually making assumptions from "personal experience", and placing percentage values on success rates.
Seriously enough bullshit, if you can't take a refusal like a man, or if you don't like the 1-2% chance of succeeding, don't even try. It's like rolling garapon and getting garatrolled.
And as for the consequences, it could be a little bit of depression and heartbreak. All I can say is MAN UP, if you really want something, you have to take it like a man.

A guy who wants to get a girlfriend who has tried and failed may have a short term heart break.
However, a guy who won't even take his chances will be forever alone.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 am

LXE wrote:
@xz - Seriously dude? You're scared of a girl declining your offer?
Love and romance require counterintuitive approaches. You're continually making assumptions from "personal experience", and placing percentage values on success rates.
Seriously enough bullshit, if you can't take a refusal like a man, or if you don't like the 1-2% chance of succeeding, don't even try. It's like rolling garapon and getting garatrolled.
And as for the consequences, it could be a little bit of depression and heartbreak. All I can say is MAN UP, if you really want something, you have to take it like a man.

A guy who wants to get a girlfriend who has tried and failed may have a short term heart break.
However, a guy who won't even take his chances will be forever alone.
So you're telling him to ask her out knowing that she'd decline
The 2% is constantly changing based on his actions, asking now would be a certain refusal
Unfortunately, he doesn't have as much self-esteem as someone who pretends to be a girl online and doesn't care about what others think
By the way, this isn't love
People misusing the word everywhere
This is infatuation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a love-consultant :<   I need a love-consultant :< Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a love-consultant :<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next