Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!

Go down 
+7
Malphes
Asagi-san
Nisa
CapeMike
Cybernetic
falcon1
Suguri
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 am

The Gamma model is especially annoying to Arts, as it can lock-on to and fire at up to 4 different targets at once...even airs have trouble escaping the emp equivalent of the Macross Missle Massacare! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:00 am

late as a bawcks, but grats mike, if only CVS/Gamestop, didnt run out of UGC's D: (not cause i bought-em all >___> )

and Mike's ma herrro :V
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 am

I demand trading system, lol. Got any useful S sized LND? Razz
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 am

Stickboy wrote:
I demand trading system, lol. Got any useful S sized LND? Razz

I've got a metric ton of small and medium lnd parts you'd probably like.... Wink

On a brighter note, I had some pretty good games today!

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Goodfi10

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Goodfi11

Also hung out with some friends, hehe! Smile

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Hangin10

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Hangin11

LXE and Nisa there...Nisa was getting all melee-happy on me most of the time! Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 am

CapeMike wrote:
Also hung out with some friends, hehe! Smile

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Hangin10
I was AFK when you took that screenshot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 am

You don't see me,Tank Destroyers are invisible behind bushes.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:56 am

Asagi-san wrote:
Sigma isn't all that great - I have one, and since it requires manual aim for the missiles, you're probably better off with the other models.
That and the blast radius (and range?) are ass, without any buffs to ammo or speed.

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 5j8N
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 am

Nuts...guess I'd settle for a Gamma then.... Smile
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:42 pm

...just a few more days until I head back home(Tuesday afternoon, NZ time)...as I said before, I dunno how long it'll be, after that point, before I can play again, but I'll still be here on the forums!

...it's still kinda depressing though...so much I worked for here in NZ all amounting to...well...not a lot.... Sad Icy

Gonna be kind of like this for awhile:

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Downan10

Be awhile before I'm able to get back out on my own, which of course means not much spare $ for Rt fun here...; I've said it before, but it bears repeating...c'mon fate, throw me a -bone-, already!! No
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

...well, for anyone who's interested, I'm safely back home in the States...having slept for nearly 20 of the past 24 hours! O_o;

Anyway, I'll be regularly reading/posting again, and hopefully, will find a way back in-game soon enough! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm

All the best CapeMike~

Welcome back, btw~
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Well, for once, things -seem- to be going my way....

Got a job, contingent on a few minor formalities, and that's encouraging! Very Happy

On another note...now I have access to all the US Rt offers...18 pages worth, and nearly %20 seem to be for auto/life insurance...I don't even have a car yet, and I certainly don't need life insurance for myself right now....

None of the rest of the offers seem to be worth my time, and I won't outright lie to get Rt from some of the offers...man, I gotta find another way for Rt besides Uc - Rt conversion, heh.... Smile
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Huh...who woulda thought a Jikun Hu-Kun packing a Beam MachineGun would be so effective?? Very Happy

Small, agile, and proved quite capable of chewing up a lot of medium lands that came after him in some lv 5 rooms yesterday...at one point, a melee came after him, and he was practically -broadcasting- his melee attacks, allowing me to simply jump straight up to evade, then BMG him alive while maneuvering in the air and leaving him wondering just where I was...man, if this little guy can get Float Dash, I'm tempted to keep him in lv 5 rooms for a long time! #em2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2