Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!

Go down 
+7
Malphes
Asagi-san
Nisa
CapeMike
Cybernetic
falcon1
Suguri
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! Empty
PostSubject: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 am

Happy Birthday to CosmicBreak's sugoi Ojii-chan~~! XD
You have survived another year!

On a side note, he's the best support player I know or maybe the only serious support player I know.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 am

I was a serious support player until I realized CBEN's population is too cripple to kill things on their own. Then Medi Aide ended up forever garaged. :<

Mike's a good guy though...and lucky too, he scored a cart reset from login today D;
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am

I don't really know him in game but from what I've seen here, he's pretty much THE nicest guy in the forums. Cheers Mike.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 am

I barely know him, aside from his forum posts, but either way, Have a good one mike!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Suguri wrote:
I was a serious support player until I realized CBEN's population is too cripple to kill things on their own. Then Medi Aide ended up forever garaged. :<

Mike's a good guy though...and lucky too, he scored a cart reset from login today D;

Yeah, I actually scored a cart reset as one of my daily login gifts! Very Happy

I used it to re-do my Pulsycait...; swapped Boost Run for Tough Runner(while keeping Beam/Sword Guard & Broad Radar) and traded out the Pterano Hd to gain a few extra stats(wlk and tgh gained a few, with tgh now 22 or 23)....

I ended up with about 20 empty slots to tune...and only 50 Capacity to spare...have to choose carefully! Exclamation

If I had the resources, I'd go for one of those Crimson Veil tunes!

But seriously, thanks for the well-wishes, everyone! Happy Icy

=edit=

Once I head for home on Sept 13-14, I dunno how long it'll be before I'm actively in-game, but I'll still be on the forums...but for now, I'll try to hop in whenever I can!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:43 pm

At the risk of double-posting, I thought I should introduce myself to the newcomers in bit more detail....

Originally from Chattanooga, Tennessee(half my family tree can trace their lineage there back over 200 years), I'm presently in Dunedin, NZ, and am heading back home on September 13...that in itself is another VERY long story, which perhaps I'll tell another day.... Smile

I've been at it in online games since 1998-99 when Worms: Armageddon was still new and my claim to fame there was unseating one of the game devs there('Sniper', who later went on to become 'Nutter') in a 'sniper' contest(Bow/Arrow & Shotgun) to become the new 'sniper king'...this was very likely the beginning of my love with long-ranged, direct-fire weaponry in games, heh!

In 2000, an unrelated minor workplace injury resulted in me being on compensation for 6 months(not because of the injury, but as a result of a near mental breakdown triggered by the stress from it)...; during this time, I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger%27s_Syndrome ), which explains SO much about my childhood.

I've been learning to live with it since, and the mere fact I was willing to go halfway around the world, giving up 90% of my things in the process, should speak volumnes about how far I've come.... Exclamation

In 2002, and thanks to a new PC I had just bought, MMORPGs came into my life with EverQuest(Planes of Power expansion), and since then, 2 things have happened; I've gained 1000 tales from 10,000 adventures in games...and a(sometimes annoying) habit of falling into ranged-support roles in those games...; I was there for day 1/wave 1/closed beta 1 testing in Exteel-English...day 1/wave 1 testing in Free Realms...for the hillariously awesome end-of-beta event in City of Villains(players got a chance to beat up on the -DEVS- who were playing as City of Heroes signature characters)...oh, the stories I could tell you about some of those things I've seen since 2002.... tongue

...which brings us to today...after I get home, it'll be awhile before I'm back on my own with a new PC/Laptop...but the mad gaming will resume in earnest, I assure you! Cool
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 am

CapeMike wrote:
Suguri wrote:

I used it to re-do my Pulsycait...; swapped Boost Run for Tough Runner(while keeping Beam/Sword Guard & Broad Radar) and traded out the Pterano Hd to gain a few extra stats(wlk and tgh gained a few, with tgh now 22 or 23)....

I ended up with about 20 empty slots to tune...and only 50 Capacity to spare...have to choose carefully! Exclamation

=edit=

Once I head for home on Sept 13 -14, I dunno how long it'll be before I'm actively in-game, but I'll still be on the forums...but for now, I'll try to hop in whenever I can!

:<

y u head home on my birthday.

also,Cape is a naisu guy,his age makes him Wizdom.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Nisa wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
Suguri wrote:

=edit=

Once I head for home on Sept 13 -14, I dunno how long it'll be before I'm actively in-game, but I'll still be on the forums...but for now, I'll try to hop in whenever I can!

:<

y u head home on my birthday.

also,Cape is a naisu guy,his age makes him Wizdom.

Don't worry...I shouldn't be out of action too long...at the very least, I'll still frequent the forums! Smile
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am

O.k., I had one of those moments earlier today....

Sucks when I get constantly smacked around, but I guess when you're a fat support, it happens...; but I shouldn't lose my temper so badly.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:26 am

Hey mang, don't get down so hard.

I've never had a matching with you, but I hear you're quite the support. I don't see that many great supports these days, and I'm not the greatest either. But you're certainly doing a huge favor by healing up your team and making bots derp around with bad homing.

Keep it up, bro. Keep ya head up.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:41 am

Asagi-san wrote:
Hey mang, don't get down so hard.

I've never had a matching with you, but I hear you're quite the support. I don't see that many great supports these days, and I'm not the greatest either. But you're certainly doing a huge favor by healing up your team and making bots derp around with bad homing.

Keep it up, bro. Keep ya head up.

Thanks for the thoughts, Asagi! Smile

I still -really- need to learn something else to fall back on once my Supports go down...the 'other' main Support I have is a lv 9 MediQ(it and Pulsycait are my ONLY two lv 9 bots) with Boost Run/Broad Radar/Stealth...makes it the perfect Epoch farmer/scout, as I've literally gone unnoticed by bots in small farm rooms merely by hiding behind a mid-size rock!

At present, I'm also working on a Super UC Gara Nicole and the Saggi Max I bought...still not quite sure where to go, setup-wise with the latter....
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 am

On a semi-related note, some of you may recall the post I made awhile back in the General forums regarding my thoughts on the recent lag issues....

Would anyone like to read my more or less final thoughts on this? I'd like to think my (hopefully) non-biased opinion on the situation will carry some weight with SOMEone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 am

i know him because of that beard
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 am

i hear u liek support
me no liek support
u can take my whole garage of reginas, squidol girls, melfi, winberrls, winberrl allens, winberrl vesca, pulsardio gammas ,pulsardio sigmas , nicole skulls, neon neos, (fill in every gara support here) that i never touch.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Rinrin wrote:
i hear u liek support
me no liek support
u can take my whole garage of reginas, squidol girls, melfi, winberrls, winberrl allens, winberrl vesca, pulsardio gammas ,pulsardio sigmas , nicole skulls, neon neos, (fill in every gara support here) that i never touch.

...wish I could go ninja-loot that garage! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
i hear u liek support
me no liek support

You can loot my garage Embarassed

but tell me before you enter Embarassed
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 am

Nisa wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
i hear u liek support
me no liek support

You can loot my garage Embarassed

but tell me before you enter Embarassed

Leeetttt's see...I'll take one'a these...1 of this....42 of those.... Smile

Seriously, I still want a Pulsardio Gamma and Sigma for my collection...and an all Pulsy commando!

...on another note, I'm down to just about 10 days before I head home...will keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 am

Apologies if I haven't been on much lately...connection here has been wonky...we're blaming it on the NZ reinforcing their servers/systems in preparation for the Rugby World Cup.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 am

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! Oxj6X
CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! XdtRa
CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! J2CHb

Gamma and Sigma~ Lol, u jelly? Razz
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:11 am

Stickboy wrote:
CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! Oxj6X
CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! XdtRa
CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! J2CHb

Gamma and Sigma~ Lol, u jelly? Razz
You posted in this thread to brag?
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 am

Spoiler:
Not really. I got them from the cube and by rolling. Don't really like them

Last edited by Stickboy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:30 am

^

Spoiler those huge pics please.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 am

._.

Last edited by Stickboy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 am

.......aw maaaaaan! If trading were in here, I would SO cough up most of my(meager) garage just for the Gamma and Sigma!! <_<;
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 am

Sigma isn't all that great - I have one, and since it requires manual aim for the missiles, you're probably better off with the other models.

I don't have any other pulsardio other than Sigma, so I don't know much about them other than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!   CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan! Empty

Back to top Go down

CapeMike - The Sugoi ojii-chan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next