Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!

Go down 
+18
ironpen27
Khoii
Mac2492
Anzelotte
xzpwnz
Winty
elroid
Broken
Z741
Yukirina
LordShade
FenixStryk
JinNJuice
dsp
Hyoka
NovaZero
Nisa
Suguri
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Just got the game, but I'm still trying to figure out the controls... can someone explain every move input to me like I'm 5?

I knew you would come back.

Also,if it's good I might wanna try too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 am

this game is so damn fun, and I've only played with one character (Suguri)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am

Mira mirror matches confirmed to be the most hilarious matchup in the game.
Back to top Go down
Yukirina
Newcomer
Newcomer
Yukirina

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am

Does anyone know which file is the save file of the game? I'm trying to look for it but I don't think I'm doing it right.

Side note: Using Sora all day.

And also, my friend's game crashes when playing arcade on windowed mode. Is there a possible fix?
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Just got the game, but I'm still trying to figure out the controls... can someone explain every move input to me like I'm 5?
Mmm, basing off what NovaZero posted... *starts up demo version*

Z is confirm, V is exit from the main menu interface. Arrow keys to navigate, of course.

WA Rifle is Z.
WB Missile is X.
SP mode change is A.
DASH is V.
HYPER is C.
GUARD is S.

Last but not least, PAUSE is T.

Going to have to fiddle around with default keys though, can't fight worth a darn with this setup. Sad Icy

EDIT: If you're pretending to be Suguri, there are a few fine points to note as well.
Rifle can be charged for a stronger projectile, and firing while dashing instead sends out a volley of 3 shots.
Tapping Missile sends out 4 missiles that home, while pressing and holding Missile sends out a flurry [8 perhaps?] that go willy-nilly.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 am

Yukirina wrote:
Does anyone know which file is the save file of the game? I'm trying to look for it but I don't think I'm doing it right.

And also, my friend's game crashes when playing arcade on windowed mode. Is there a possible fix?

Hi,Welcome to CBFF :3

also,how do I obtain this gameu? D:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 am

Nisa wrote:
Yukirina wrote:

Hi,Welcome to CBFF :3

also,how do I obtain this gameu? D:
Buy it?._.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 am

Suguri wrote:
Mira mirror matches confirmed to be the most hilarious matchup in the game.
Fuck that guy's super.

Nisa wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:
I knew you would come back.

Also,if it's good I might wanna try too Embarassed
It's good. And for the record, I never quit CB FF, Commu or #CosmicBreak; I only quit Cosmic Break.

Thanks for all the control advice. It took me about an hour to figure out the basics (the six buttons, how to hold them in combination, etc.) and I tried out every character more or less. Really fond of Tsih; I've been maining her all night, but Eso really tore me up whenever he used Star Breaker and Hime. I get the feeling that there's something special this character can do, that I'm not taking advantage of to the fullest extent.

Played Winty for a dozen matches or so; Tsih vs. Nanako. That matchup felt like it was in my favor, but the fights were always drawn-out and very close.

Love the game, can't wait to play more when everyone else wakes up tomorrow. Hopefully I can sharpen up vs. my weak matchups?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:01 am

I hate Tsih's ability to lose the enemy's lock on to her.

Also hate Iru's missiles.

Also, how to connect to someone from the East Coast =<
Back to top Go down
elroid
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:30 am

love using hime, much smoother action and could easily deal very high damage after getting them to overheat Smile

btw, anyone can translate the win quote between Sora and Hime? i noticed something like "nee-sama" so just abit curious
Back to top Go down
Yukirina
Newcomer
Newcomer
Yukirina

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 am

No one answered my question. I'm going to be sadface now.

And as for translating, I could do it if someone provides the extractor and compiler for these dat files.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 am

some guy in florida beat me up and made me feel really stupid, but I won a match due to laggy stages and my amazing stalling ability.

I've learned how to do more than one super move, and that I have an additional normal bullet move thing...except it doesn't seem to be useful at all.

Needless to say I'm a god of this game.

edit:
[09:27] winty: why do i feel that 90% of my damage is from throwing super out randomly
[09:27] Inoue: Cuz it is > >
[09:27] winty: pro strat:
[09:27] winty: 1. do stuff
[09:27] winty: 2. get ball thing
[09:27] winty: 3. LASERS
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Any word on how to get that Sumika person?
When story mode is added next patch, she'll be available from that.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:30 pm

oh yeah, probably a good idea to keep this thread bumped with patches when they come out.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Yukirina wrote:
No one answered my question. I'm going to be sadface now.
Don't know the answer to either question, sorry. :<

LordShade wrote:
oh yeah, probably a good idea to keep this thread bumped with patches when they come out.
That's the plan.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 pm

I fucking LOVE THIS GAME.

Fought sib about 30 times this afternoon. He never used Saki, but he still tore me up pretty hard on Star Breaker; somewhere around 30:70 in his favor. Really, really happy with Tsih, though; I'll probably end up staying a Tsih purist just because of the damage she can put out when you line things up just right.

Need to work on my traps, though... I know she can put out more damage without using Hypers, I just need to figure out the order and execution.

I'm in Florida, my code is sQ2WJq. Message me here or in #pewpew if you want to play.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Fortunately (unfortunately for Tsih), it only disables lock-on. Homing still works. Makes the cloaking feel rather gimp.

NovaZero wrote:

Oh God, all my hate. Iru is just insane in this game.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Fortunately (unfortunately for Tsih), it only disables lock-on. Homing still works. Makes the cloaking feel rather gimp.

NovaZero wrote:

Oh God, all my hate. Iru is just insane in this game.

Iru is the only character so far that I can't beat on normal difficulty

sadfaced.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 am

Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Say that again when Suguri's your main. I mean, sure she has Launchers but the homing ones are too few in number and the more numerous setting move erratically.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 am

I alt Suguri, I haven't lost to a Tsih user with her yet.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 am

Suguri wrote:
Teach me your ways.
Back to top Go down
Yukirina
Newcomer
Newcomer
Yukirina

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:08 am

All questions I asked have been fixed. Thanks, hammerspace.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 am

NovaZero wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Teach me your ways.
Play me some time and I'd be glad to demonstrate. :3c
Back to top Go down
elroid
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:50 am

how do you all play online? i tried the net vs option but cant seems like connect to anyone..
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 am

elroid wrote:
how do you all play online? i tried the net vs option but cant seems like connect to anyone..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!   Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Acceleration of Suguri 2 - Full version released!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next