Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]

Go down 
+10
LazerRazer
Nisa
StickyKeys
boytitan2
Cybernetic
xzpwnz
dsp
Purianite
Shance
IronDicks
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would I make a good moderator?
Yes
Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Vote_lcap81%Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Vote_rcap
 81% [ 21 ]
No
Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Vote_lcap8%Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
No Opinion
Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Vote_lcap11%Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Empty
PostSubject: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 am

-Why do you want to become a moderator?
to lend a hand in delivering swift and moral justice, aswell as offer second opinions on the bannings/warnings of people

-Are you qualified to become a moderator? What qualifies you to become a moderator?
I've been at this forum for what feels like over a year now and have experienced many things, I've read through many things and have also added my opinion on things before, because of this i think i might be able to be a good moderator

-Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?
sadly no

-What do you have to offer us?
i carefully think out many things that i say as to make sure i do not offend people.
currently i am studying language and intercultural communication in university, although it is only my first year i have learnt many new things and will be continuing to learn more, this can help me communicate effectively with people

-Are you willing to read every post in your assigned forums?
i will read as much as i can

-Can you follow very specific directions? Can you take criticism well and improve upon yourself when it is offered, or do you get upset when you are criticized?
i am very open minded to what people have to say about me and am always looking for ways to improve myself.

-How often do you visit the forums and for how long each visit?
i will generally check the forums daily for at least an hour or 2 altogether as a minimum

-What's your email/MSN?
i would prefer to send this privately as some people my look to abuse it

-How experienced/skillful are you in cosmicbreak?
i prefer not to talk about my own skills as it may sound arrogant, as such i wish for some people to say something for me

-Any other relevant information that you believe will add to your application?
nothing that i can think of at this very moment

thank you for your time reading and voting in the polls

[07:58:36] IronDicks : im wondering if i should fill out the mod application form
[07:59:50] @ Mayhem : If anyone is worthy here, it's you. You have made your mistakes but no one is perfect. If I can straighten things up with Slif and find out I can accept mods, I'd consider approving you.

Last edited by IronDicks on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 am

Dicks for mod. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 am

Cori wrote:
Dicks for mod. Embarassed

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:28 am

thank you for your support, however do not expect me to be a mod anytime soon as other things must be worked though in the mean while
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 am

Thirded. Also, you're pretty good at the game. I still remember that time when we made the 2nd best Gigan score for the month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Fun fact, July 22 marks the date I was accepted as a mod. Now look at where I am. It has almost been an entire year of dedication. Very Happy

I'd gladly share another year with you Dicks.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Fun fact, July 22 marks the date I was accepted as a mod. Now look at where I am. It has almost been an entire year of dedication. Very Happy

I'd gladly share another year with you Dicks.

i would be happy to share it with you as well
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Everybody likes dicks, no question about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Sorry Dicks, you heard it from Slif yourself, he wont even review your app until after his exams. I'll lock this for now. As for anyone who sees this interested in being a mod, please do not make an application until Slif allows them.

Edit: Well his Exams are over so I guess I'll unlock your thread. After all, he said he would look when he was done.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 am

thank you for unlocking this mayhem

I shall continue down the official pathway to becoming a mod, if i don't make it oh well
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:53 am

The decision will ultimately be from the easily bribed slif
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 am

Iron for mod, he has the qualities, and the determination.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 pm

IRON FOR MOD NOW. WAIT WHO WILL I CALL BEST MOD EVER NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:57 pm

This will be one heck of a fight....
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

why would it be a fight ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Dicks for mod! We're literally rooting for you! Please don't go limpy on us, Dicks!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:03 pm

LXE wrote:
Dicks for mod! We're literally rooting for you! Please don't go limpy Flacid on us, Dicks!

Old jokes are old.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 am

I rather see SteelPenises here being a mod than many other people.

I voted yes!

Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
Dicks for mod! We're literally rooting for you! Please don't go limpy Flacid on us, Dicks!

Old jokes are old.

Nisa wrote:

LazerRazer wrote:
Ohi Sean, I wasn't around when you were. But wb. It's nice seeing some rules set in stone. It's for the better!

Quote :
3. Do not post if you don't have anything useful to say :
No flooding/spamming. Do not make blatantly irrelevant or useless posts. If you don't have any useful commentary or content don't post, and make your comments worthwhile. Simple remarks CAN be considered worthwhile, providing that it doesn't end in single-sentence 'me too' or 'X-chan is my waifu' pointless one-liner posts.

Oh will you manage this, Nisa?

Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  1297360428-925607-360x270-1297356038Challenge-accepted

Hah, you didn't even last two days, Nisa.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 am

boytitan2 wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

why would it be a fight ???
I just got this gut feeling....
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 am

LazerRazer wrote:
I rather see SteelPenises here being a mod than many other people.

I voted yes!

Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:

Old jokes are old.

Nisa wrote:

LazerRazer wrote:
Ohi Sean, I wasn't around when you were. But wb. It's nice seeing some rules set in stone. It's for the better!

Oh will you manage this, Nisa?

Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  1297360428-925607-360x270-1297356038Challenge-accepted

Hah, you didn't even last two days, Nisa.

It's relevant.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 pm

dsp wrote:
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:52 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

TiadongIII wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 pm

@LXE, TiandongIII, UncleBobbie~

Dont chain quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 am

APPROVED

Congratulations IronDicks! You have been approved as a forum moderator. Mark this day down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]    Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - IronDicks [Accepted] [Out dated]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next