Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay, harvest moon.So,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Okay, harvest moon.So,  Empty
PostSubject: Okay, harvest moon.So,    Okay, harvest moon.So,  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:13 am

So, anybody ever played harvest moon? If so what version? What console? how much you've play it? What versions you like the most? Which guy or girl do you like in harvest moon. Lets discuss and share our experience here.

If it was me, I like to ply NDS Island Of happiness version. I am currently playnd PSP Hero Of leaf Valley Tough.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Okay, harvest moon.So,    Okay, harvest moon.So,  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:19 pm

I played the GBC version first...uhm...and well...Ever since then I made it a rule to buy all HM titles sooner or later if I got the corresponding console O-O"

I believe the last time I played it active was "Wonderful Life" for GCN. I still remember how I spoiled my buddies experience by telling him the main character grows old - I knew that from a Preview and thought he would as well - he didn't x3

Well ever since then HM became one of this games that I play pretty random. I guess the entire system gets repetitive over the time :/

IIRC I always didn't like the characters b/c of their absolute clean and lighthearted design - where's the point in dating NPCs if they don't wear suggestive outfits or such? Mad
Back to top Go down
Ayrix

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Okay, harvest moon.So,    Okay, harvest moon.So,  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
IIRC I always didn't like the characters b/c of their absolute clean and lighthearted design - where's the point in dating NPCs if they don't wear suggestive outfits or such? Mad
Dating sims have always been fairly clean and kid freindly. Characters in most famous eroge don't dress sugestively either.
If you want sugestive outfits go play fighting games.
Back to top Go down
kob264
kob264

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Okay, harvest moon.So,    Okay, harvest moon.So,  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:16 pm

My first Harvest moon was Harvest moon 64. I got it all except for the damned recipes.
I think it was the N64 game I played the most.
If you had the greenhouse, and planted corn, well, you didn't have any economical problem from there on.
I love Karen (I still live her...QQ).

After that I got the harvest moon 2 for Game Boy Color, not bad at the start, but gets boring after you build everything and still the most profitable activity in that game, and that made it kind of pointless to do anything else for the money.
In that you could choose the gender of your character, but if there was the chance to marry, I'd never know (not that I care at this time and age.

The next one was the one of the Game Cube A wonderful life. Great game, and fun if played without guides and tricks; the banana seeds made it the easiest harvest in my experience, many things got pointless after that.
I got Nami in that game, and the girl like son (I don't mind)

The last harvest I bought is Harvest Moon DS. It is the one that I find as the hardest of all because it actually has a goal (to rescue the Harvest Goodess) which made you multy task for hours for lame rewards, and is really hard to get the girls. I got the lovely Flora (I would have chose her in game cube one if it was possible).

Finally I got the first Rune factory; I got too much in the "got to catch them all, and kill the rest" that I actually found it easy to go for Tabatha (who can resist a half elf maid?).

And that's all. (long post, lol)

Nostalgia

T_T
Back to top Go down
kob264
kob264

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Okay, harvest moon.So,    Okay, harvest moon.So,  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Okay, harvest moon.So,  N-banter_7-10-2005_karen

Okay, harvest moon.So,  Namiz

Okay, harvest moon.So,  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe_lNPeCvnCUiZO2hC9keE3zSOwDnSyKkGmcucl-hDJ8SDJa12Eg

Okay, harvest moon.So,  Body_tabatha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, harvest moon.So,    Okay, harvest moon.So,  Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, harvest moon.So,
Page 1 of 1