Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"

Go down 
+13
Winty
Skulkraken
Halexander
StiJoLew
VeryMelon
Frizz
Toilet-Flusher
Fleur
GasaiYunoº
Shidokun
colfenor1337
Zwiebel Force
LazFlamme
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" Empty
PostSubject: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:33 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team. Update is complete!
- Speak to Mikoto & Kagura in the Anniversary Area every day to receive a Limited EXPx5 & UCx5 Ticket! (*These tickets will be removed 6/11, so be sure to use them before then!)

------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight Garapon

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" 0022

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" Moonmoon

New characters Tsukishiro Kanna & Mochizuki Koyomi are now available in the new Moonlight Garapon!!
The Moonlight Garapon will be available until 6/25!
You can roll the Moonlight Garapon Ticket ver. by winning Battle Garapon Ticket Alphas from the Union Wars Battle Campaign; Details below.

[NEW!] Union Wars Battle Campaign!
Free Battle Garapon Tickets!

-Achieve stellar results (receive Awards or Rank in top.) in arena combat to receive Arena Battle Cards.
*We've added a lucky draw system where players who couldn't win a Battle Arena Card are given a 30% chance of winning a Arena Battle Card for free.

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" Battlecard1

By gifting the New Item "Mikoto's Tricolor Dango" (which is the prize for collecting 65 Arena Battle Cards as written above) to the NPC of Tsukishiro Kanna/Mochizuki Koyomi (both located in the Anniversary Area), you will be awarded that character!
(Gift "Mikoto's Tricolor Dango" to the NPC Tsukishiro Kanna ---> Receive a Tsukishiro Kanna robot. Gift "Mikoto's Tricolor Dango" to the NPC Mochizuki Koyomi ---> Receive a Mochizuki Koyomi robot.)

Also note that New Parts, "Tsukishiro Kanna Slot (S3)" & "Mochizuki Koyomi Slot (S3)" have been added to the Deluxe Coin Shop. You may put these Parts on your Tsukishiro Kanna or Mochizuki Koyomi which you won with the "Mikoto's Tricolor Dango".

-Participate in arena combat to receive Arena Battle Cards Alphas.

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" Battlecard-ALPHA1

Rooms which give out cards:
  Union Wars Shuffle [Limited Battle Rating 15vs15 (Br4.0 and above)],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Limited Battle Rating 15vs15 (Br5.0 and below)],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Unlimited 15vs15],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Unlimited 15vs15 (Low Latency)],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Unlimited 30vs30],
  VS. DOS Score Rating, VS. BRD Score Rating, VS. WIZ Score Rating Rooms
(Join the room before the match begins. The more participants present, the more prizes given out! Room must have at least 10 players for Arena Battle Cards to drop. Cards will not drop for players who use more than 4,500 BP.)
You will receive these prizes when you've collected enough cards, & entered your Garage.

This Union Wars Battle Campaign ends 6/11.
(*Battle Cards & Mikoto's Tricolor Dango you get during this Union Wars Battle Campaign will be deleted when the campaign ends. Garapon Tickets from this campaign will not be able to be used after 7/30.)

Kanna's Duel Invitation Campaign
EXTENDED!

*Campaign Deadline Extended* Collect Duel Invitations for Momiji, sent from the mysterious girl, Kanna!!

You will receive 1 Kanna's Duel Invitation for completing a round in Union Wars. (You must join the room before the match begins. Kanna's Duel Invitations are not available in Legion, Team Fights, Training Arena, Clan Fights. For Chaos Rooms: You will receive 1 Kanna's Duel Invitation only if your team wins.)

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" Kanna

Speak to Momiji (NPC) in the Anniversary Area to hand her the Duel Invitations & she will give you these gifts above!(*Collect 1 for Morning Toast/Ax3, Collect 5 more for Cosmo Harmonics Beta, Collect 10 more for a Deluxe Tune Up Set, and so on.) Kanna's Duel Invitations will be removed from your Garage when this campaign ends.

Kanna's Duel Invitation Campaign will run until 5/28!
Kanna's Duel Invitation Campaign has been extended until 6/11!

Bazaar!

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" Bazaar

We will be holding a Bazaar Event on 5/2, 5/16, 5/30. Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do! Also,

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

Clan Fight System

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" CLANFIGHTBANNER2

Clan Fight is a game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Regular Clan Fights scheduled are 5/3, 5/9, 5/17, 5/23, 5/31 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.
*Regular Clan Fights give out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Other

- Please note that Battle Garapon Tickets from Torencia Cube G Alphas will be removed on 7/30. Please open your Torencia Cube G Alpha before then if you are interested in receiving a Battle Garapon Ticket from it.
- Manga loading screens added!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:46 am

Moon-Moon-Cow?
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:50 am

*We've added a lucky draw system where players who couldn't win a Battle Arena Card are given a 30% chance of winning a Arena Battle Card for free.*

This is beyond generous. C.S.

Now don't complain about it anymore :v
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:09 am

Seems they realised that now after the countless previous card events :v derp
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:11 am

yay more chances to get meisen from anniversary gara Smile (probably won't get her Neutral )

i also really like how cs has been giving new moes for free, mostly happy since my luck in garas is bad
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:27 am

More chances to get a pina/exlaz/mikoto/fluene.

Realisitically, i know my chances of get even 1 of these are low, but still will try.

Also, this 30% system is great for new players. This game needs more players.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:51 am

stop pls:
*flushes toilet*
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:01 am

I just want my dear Lily EVE Theta.
The rest is irrelevant.
When i got her I can finnaly stop doing these events.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:36 pm

YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARDS
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Hell yeah I like cards. Server is actually populated and I get more stuff to mess around with. Weeks without arena events are nearly dead, and I see quite a bit more warping at those times.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Has anyone who has her already tested if Koyomi's bits can function on -str?
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:29 pm

How high do I have to place in the score rankings to get a card?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:23 pm

you don't place in score, you place in categories. How high you need to be depends on the number of people in the room.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:55 am

StiJoLew wrote:
Hell yeah I like cards.  Server is actually populated and I get more stuff to mess around with.  Weeks without arena events are nearly dead, and I see quite a bit more warping at those times.
Do you know what this means though? This means that people don't actually like playing the game for the game's sake, they only like getting free shit. It's the same thing as with progression systems in games like CoD, people stop playing when there's no more shit to unlock.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:59 am

Can somebody tell me what's not worth receiving beyond the Dango? 'Cos I'm not thinking of obtaining that particular item.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:32 am

VeryMelon wrote:
StiJoLew wrote:
Hell yeah I like cards.  Server is actually populated and I get more stuff to mess around with.  Weeks without arena events are nearly dead, and I see quite a bit more warping at those times.
Do you know what this means though? This means that people don't actually like playing the game for the game's sake, they only like getting free shit. It's the same thing as with progression systems in games like CoD, people stop playing when there's no more shit to unlock.
Yes they'd like the game better if they could afford more "cool" stuff (in CB's case the problem is entirely on the company's side). A lot of games are like that.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:49 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Yes they'd like the game better if they could afford more "cool" stuff (in CB's case the problem is entirely on the company's side). A lot of games are like that.

But... but those stuff are actually beneficial for players, and are not useless accessories! Tickets, materials, currency, free robots... All good for newbies!

...unless the arena is sardine-packed with Cosmic-ranked players.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:58 am

??? I never defined what stuff it is, or that the event is bad. I didn't mean that. WHat I meant is, that the general pricing in CB, together with a lot of other factors turns players away quite efectively and that there's nothing wrong with a higher player count during events like these.

BTW: I remember when ppl suggested such event to happen more frequently, a a mean to increase playerbase etc - naturally CS reacted way to late (personally I think it' just the fire sale phase l0l).
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:01 pm

yeah fire sale phase for the past 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:59 pm

I don't remember getting free bots thrown at me 6 months ago, unles you mean the thanks thing. Right now they hand out top golds from the current feature gara, idk.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:14 pm

thanks was introduced late last year, and 4th anniv gara at the start of this year some time. battle garapons were added some time after that.

it's still been multiple months either way.
Back to top Go down
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
homin

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:40 pm

That letter extended give me time to finished the quest of 106 rounds in arena... However...

Dat High mega trolled me XD

I got 3 blue balls out of 3 tickets.... Thanks a lot C$....

PS. I also got duplicate bot from thanks and anniv tickets.... But good thing is, I got Corona XD.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:49 pm

I really need to polish my typing skills l0l
What I think is, that the game is closing some time in late december. They probably just hand out free stuff until then.

High Mega got me nothing but blue balls and Crysturds. anni gara gave me Grand Dracken and Fantumbleh (I try to convince myself that I "at least got that BS"). I feel your pain Homi ):
Back to top Go down
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
homin

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:49 pm

They probably closing CB1 if CB2 is better... They did say that they'll support CB1 as long as there is a player supporting them... (Answer to the question, Will CB1 be closed if CB2 is open?... something like that).

I'm not that desperate though, I just play for fun. I still have a lot of game that may give me fun when CB1 is close.

PS. I don't like CB2 because each room support small amount of ppl (I think 10 ppl per team is max?). It is force the player to fight each other, although they're not in shape (no healer). Also There is no PvE element at the moment... I really want C$ to remake their PvE element D:
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:58 pm

i remind you CB2 totally diffrent, it is not CB, diffrent class, no healer. totally no original CB features at all.

call it counter strike, call of duty or what ever game that no need support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"   28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free" Empty

Back to top Go down

28/5/2015 "Moon Moon is giving out free Arena Battle Cards for free"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next