Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good bye Cosmic Break.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

Male Posts : 83

Good bye Cosmic Break. Empty
PostSubject: Good bye Cosmic Break.   Good bye Cosmic Break. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Migration didn't happen, no response from the support. Looks like this is it... the end of Cosmic Break wow.
and why not say goodbyes on where I started at which is this forum that helped me and us all in many ways!

Before I do any shoutouts or start ma story I would like to annouce that Melfi is best girl thank you.
now onto shoutouts we gooo woooo

on my first ever account called "Rav" Shoutout to my first clan called Secret Mirage a guy called Scariot that mained Ouka helped me in combat a lot! Also hands down best Ouka main user I've seen!
Then when Hu cubes were given to new accounts many rerolled and so did I and end up with nice Aquila Girl called "Uiai" my first clan was Ethernal on that account, they were a friendly bunch until that helped me do some Extreme missions and also told me few tricks to solo them easier later on I was just mad farming extremes thaks to them!
and my last clan same on "Uiai" account helped me with perfecting my build for Aquila to be more annoying flytype HEHEEHE. called LunarStorm, I wished to be more social with the guys but whenever I was online I did say Hi in the clan chat ^^;

and now I guess some pictures? WARNING FOR CRINGE!
Good bye Cosmic Break. EsjB31T
Spoiler:
Good bye Cosmic Break. Qm3Xrsd
Spoiler:
Made this cutie to play fresh with a friend.
Good bye Cosmic Break. 0AQKq9u
Spoiler:

Alternatively pso2 jp server ship02 has nice cosmic break vibes, sadly no arena and cuter waifus but waifu robots are there so ye.

Names: Kisaragi Saya/Uiai
other gaming names Pizza/Uiai/Rav/BigCarryOnee/BigCarryOneeSama/UiaiCB/Virus/Tysane/-Pizza[ERA/Rav8LRupsy/RavWings/Ivlasterav/x2TFUx

Good bye and remember BRD always strong o7
Back to top Go down
http://ravthehedgehog.deviantart.com/
KainDarkfire
Flying Mecha Shark
Flying Mecha Shark

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Cosmic Break.   Good bye Cosmic Break. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 3:14 pm

I didn't even get an e-mail about the migration.  So yeah, there goes... lemme see on Twitter... 5000 hours.  And let's not even talk about money.

Oh, and Ship 2 is where all the plebs are. GL paying way more in player shops than (nearly) every other ship. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DavidRiki
Newcomer
Newcomer
DavidRiki

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Cosmic Break.   Good bye Cosmic Break. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 1:29 am

I don't receive my migration email as well but my accounts still migrated! I don't know how, but it happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/davidriki
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Cosmic Break.   Good bye Cosmic Break. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 8:13 am

DavidRiki wrote:
I don't receive my migration email as well but my accounts still migrated! I don't know how, but it happened.
should be in spam folder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Cosmic Break.   Good bye Cosmic Break. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye Cosmic Break.
Page 1 of 1