Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Empty
PostSubject: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:08 am

coming to play store soon!

Original game
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Aa10

my knock off
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Aaa10

original game
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Bb10

my knock off
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Bbb10

original game
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Cc10

my knock off
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Ccc12

original game
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Dd11

my knock off
My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Ddd10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:42 am

Not enuff info
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:53 am

What would you like to know

My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Th?id=OIP.M3d4c0862993c326c9e402c5f23697af7o0&pid=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:43 am

Sigh...

what. the. game. is. about.
what. is. the. point/goal. of. the. game.

When you post about a game you should at the very least give a brief summary or something, you say it is a game, yes all games are games but we don't know what kind of game is, if you just post something like this almost no one will be intrested in playing it because they won't know anything that could potentially atract them to it.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:42 pm

who cares as long as it has some relation to the game hello neighbor people will download it. The gameplay will be very simple find keys or tools to unlock the all the areas of the house while avoiding or fighting enemy NPCs like the robot shark, surveillance cameras with guns(metal gear style) maybe dogs and mannequins?(the original hello neighbor game only has the neighbor as an enemy) free all the prisoners in the house and find all the weapons in the house for the final battle with the neighbor which is going to be on the top floor or the bottom floor of the basement(havent decided yet) thats pretty much it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Well, you a simple sumary of the previous game which i obviously didn't had an idea about what the goal was and gave info about features that are not on the original game, so you won't have to worry about the "It's the same, now it sucks." a little bit and now more about "You changed it, now it sucks."
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:21 pm

It. Sucks.

but no seriously I see nothing interesting in this version nor the original.

Also ur explanations lacks a lot of important information

do u even promote son
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Here is a video of a closer look of the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Modding a game that isn't even out yet?

Well I look forward to Hello Neighbor. However, I don't find it to be horror, as much as mystery, but I like the adaptive difficulty, and the unique stealth elements.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Its not a mod since i made it from scratch based in gameplay videos. The ALPHA 3 release is too dark so I can't continue to replicate the house im gonna have to wait til ALPHA 4 comes out with night and day cycles like in ALPHA 1 so i can have a better look at the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Well the actual game was finally released, and sadly it was a huge let-down.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Yes not even gonna bother finishing this lock it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!   My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game! Empty

Back to top Go down

My 'Hello Neighbor' knock off game!
Page 1 of 1