Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In game lag

Go down 
+2
BerryCritz
Nilla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: In game lag   In game lag EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok, I'm about tired of this.

I've been having severe lag/freezing/spiking ever since last weeks maitenance and it only applies to this game (making it practically unplayable for me). I've tried changing all the game's settings, my gpu settings, I even reinstalled; all to no avail. Anyone else have any ideas on how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
BerryCritz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BerryCritz

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I heard rumors of anti lag system.. but its pretty hard to configure it and some dont even work...........ye i suffer that if i played 30vs30 wid all the lagger kun playing orz if a lagger desu in the same room... its like 5fps game.... some lagger players use torrent + lagkun combo or torrent + cb thats make them untouchables they are blinking or teleing... its fun for them but #em5 for us... .. lag abuse user~ >.>
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm personally not experiencing any lag as usual. Even in full 30v30s, I won't lag unless there's a large heal group being scattered by a melee charging, and even that lag is only minor.

It could just be your location.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:00 am

I've never lagged before maitenance last week though. And it happens everywhere in game. Even when I spun uc garapon I lag spiked.

Ok, now it's to the point where my fps will drop to 2 or 3 and my cursor decides to go off the cosmic break window, making me have to reselect it and usually come back to my air on the ground or dead. Really, really tired of this
Back to top Go down
fururika
Newcomer
Newcomer
fururika

Male Posts : 11

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 am

If you live in Asia region, then that's not CB's fault. There's a recent cable faulty between Asia and America (around last week) which they diverted to another route which affect latency and pings greatly...

Do a pingtest to California server with pingtest.net and you'll see how lag you are... Mine got over 1000ms just today

Can't do anything about it till they fix it... Just play arena once for perfect attendance campaign (use low cost bots) and quit afterwards. Screw with BR too...
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 am

Are you talking about frame rate issues or latency issues?

If it's frame rate, start off by making sure your CPU isn't overheating, there's been a few times where my frame rates slowly went to shit due to CPU throttling and I didn't even realize it because the change was so gradual.
Back to top Go down
texas
Newcomer
Newcomer

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 am

I do not know am i right to put it here but my brother mad as hell he post his problem on Youtube.Im playing his account anyway.Since i pass by here maybe i just.. share?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eLTWiYfRgc
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 am

LOL Amateus with a Kamui... |3

There's been several undersea internet cable/backbone issues recently, african SEACOM is dead, Malay to HK link is dead, apparently there's some shit about Asia to US link being dead as well (not 100% sure with that one), so if you are living in East Asia/SEA/Africa, chances are you are going to be suffering from a lot of lag, there's really little you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
fururika
Newcomer
Newcomer
fururika

Male Posts : 11

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Actually I'm having that kind of problem now... Try with CBJP and all went well but not with CBEN.

Apparently the Asia-US cable is dead, no doubt about it and since they rerouting it to another alternate, the latency and ping get mad as hell lately. And till now, still no new updates about it.

For now (for Asian players), ppl have to play JP servers instead of EN...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In game lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: In game lag   In game lag Empty

Back to top Go down

In game lag
Page 1 of 1