Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)

Go down 
+6
RaverX
Kuzuha
Hellshake Yano
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
Sakura1
10 posters

Would I make a good Moderator?
Yes
[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) Vote_lcap19%[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
No
[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) Vote_lcap81%[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) Vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:13 pm

-Why do you want to become a moderator?

I Want to become moderator because I feel like the mod is under-staff normally around the Chat, We have people constantly posting pictures/phase/spamming etc etc on the chat and it ends up breaking, It gets really annoying and we can't be constantly relying on Cake to clean it up for us, Having me as a mod would kinda help the chat a bit since I'm constantly on it ;3

-Do you think you are good enough to moderate?

Yes. I'm online all day and I lurk the forums for 4/5 of my time online.

-Do you know the rules? Do you read them if you can't remember?

Yes, And Yes,

-What work have you done to contribute to the community? Provide links if it's artwork or a guide.

Sakura1 Skin Thread
Sakura1 Gameplay Vids
Sakura1 Artwork

-Have you had any problems with the current staff? Have these problems been solved?

I don't believe I have any problems with any of the staff, ( Unless they do with me, And I'm completely dense )

-What rank are you in Cosmic Break? Provide a screen shot as proof.

[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) 117614c289

-What are your previous moderating experiences (if any)?

Its not actually moderating ( I believe ) but I used to help take care of a friend website. Although he took it down so I can't provide any links.

-If you have any other information you think would help your application, write it here:

I'm the Oldest Sakura In this Game, Nice to meet you [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) Superthumb

Last edited by Sakura1 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:56 pm

As a senior member of this forum, I say you should marry me if you want my vote.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 am

Tuskin wrote:
As a senior member of this forum, I say you should marry me if you want my vote.

Spoiler:

Where da ring at?!!?

Im dying right now
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:45 am

We really don't need more mods as I regularly already see Blead and Cake in the chatbox about as often as you.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
We really don't need more mods as I regularly already see Blead and Cake in the chatbox about as often as you.

I'm okay with your decision
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:27 am

Fuck you.... I should be mod.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:51 am

I don't think Saku can be a mod (yet). Your posts (most of them) aren't as constructive (in a professional way) as Winty's or Astral's.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:36 am

Bo Sheep wrote:

And thats why ya shouldn't Bo

So rude
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:47 am

Kuzuha wrote:
I don't think Saku can be a mod (yet). Your posts (most of them) aren't as constructive (in a professional way) as Winty's or Astral's.
No lately most of my posts just involve posting "lol" or "orly"
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:39 am

Bo Sheep wrote:

No, Sakutree has a much higher chance to be a mod than you.

Well I agree with Astral; we dont need more mods in this small forum.
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:42 am

RaverX wrote:
Bo Sheep wrote:

So rude

That was not rude. lol
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Kuzuha wrote:

Oh well yea, I normally do bother because their either no benefit or its simply easier to type how I feel like. But I can work on that if you want me too.

Bo Sheep wrote:
RaverX wrote:
Bo Sheep wrote:

So rude

That was not rude. lol

He right you know, That's extremely rude.

How do you like it if someone came to you while your looking for a job and said " Fuck you, your not Hired "
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

Oh well yea, I normally do bother because their either no benefit or its simply easier to type how I feel like. But I can work on that if you want me too.

Bo Sheep wrote:
RaverX wrote:

So rude

That was not rude. lol

He right you know, That's extremely rude.

How do you like it if someone came to you while your looking for a job and said " Fuck you, your not Hired "

That would be intense.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:28 pm

The forum doesn't need anymore mods, it'd be understandable if there were more people but there's just a handful. It's the same everyday people really.

Bo Sheep wrote:
Your comment is as irrelevant as ese's, someone should delete this.
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Magical Chef Gohda wrote:
The forum doesn't need anymore mods, it'd be understandable if there were more people but there's just a handful. It's the same everyday people really.

Bo Sheep wrote:
Your comment is as irrelevant as ese's, someone should delete this.
It's to great 2 be deleted, you should be deleted.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Requesting thread lock before this becomes cancerous really fast.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:49 pm

haihai, settle down children. Neutral

Let Sakura have her moment.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:55 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
haihai, settle down children. Neutral

Let Sakura have her moment.

its just funny how the question is " Would I make a good mod? " yet people are basically answering for " Do we need more Mods " which is okay, but still not the question but meh....
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:37 pm

"
Of course I do, I wouldn't be applying if I wasn't
"

This really isn't something you'd say if you want to convince people you're good enough. Saying you think you're good enough because you're applying is basically the same thing as saying "I'm playing Cosmic Break because I think I'm good at the game." Everyone's gonna wonder "Okay but why?"

You didn't give us a reason why you think you're good enough to moderate, you just flat out said "I am because I can."
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
"
Of course I do, I wouldn't be applying if I wasn't
"

This really isn't something you'd say if you want to convince people you're good enough. Saying you think you're good enough because you're applying is basically the same thing as saying "I'm playing Cosmic Break because I think I'm good at the game." Everyone's gonna wonder "Okay but why?"

You didn't give us a reason why you think you're good enough to moderate, you just flat out said "I am because I can."

[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) C5b67ba5b2
[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) 400a6fb547
[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) 71f8c01f51

I have no idea why your just stating this just now, since everyone WHO got accepted all put a simple yes, which mines is just a reworded form of " Yes " but Kayz
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:37 pm

I know you genuinely wanted to be a mod
but...the gap is huge...
i'm sorry, you have to be a crab instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)   [Application] Sakura1 for Moderator  (denied) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] Sakura1 for Moderator (denied)
Page 1 of 1