Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!

Go down 
+3
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:25 pm

This is like a dream come true! One of the most famous of the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy VII, is getting an improved remake for the PS4! OMG! OMG! OMG!

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-announced-for-ps4-1711559466

I literally had a hard time staying still on my chair because of the excitement of this!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:26 pm

I like how they did a Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD remake before they even considered VII.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
I like how they did a Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD remake before they even considered VII.

That's when you know how desperate Square is for money.
They have to get it somewhere to pay all of those games in Limbo. (Just look at the stock market.)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Not sure if excited or scared.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:40 am

Which one is this again?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:46 am

the Tifa Lockheart one.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:11 am

Yuffie Kisaragi*
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

As a CB player I find Tifa-chan's design more remarkable and refined jocolor
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:03 am

Yuffie-Chan* jocolor
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:05 am

I am going to buy a PS4 just for this game.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:59 am

Will anyone tell me how to remind Square how many IPs they have other than just final fantasy? Almost any franchise they produce lately is nothing but FF, sure, KH3 is FINALLY coming, but let me remind you of something classic, Chrono Trigger, last seen as yet another remake in 2011, the "successor"? same year, only one re-release outside of Japan, Dragon Quest series, last real JRPG-style game was 2013 (I'm not even going to consider taking teatherhythm games into account as those are more or less the Smash Bros of music-based games on S.E. franchises), How about something younger, Valkyrie Profile, Last seen 2008 as a DS game, and IF they want to do none of that, I can still throw in a sub-franchise, the FF : Crystal Chronicle series, they can make that with the same engine they use to make KH3 if they want to decrease cost, as both are more or less an action version of Final Fantasy with their own characters
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:21 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
Will anyone tell me how to remind Square how many IPs they have other than just final fantasy? Almost any franchise they produce lately is nothing but FF, sure, KH3 is FINALLY coming, but let me remind you of something classic, Chrono Trigger, last seen as yet another remake in 2011, the "successor"? same year, only one re-release outside of Japan, Dragon Quest series, last real JRPG-style game was 2013 (I'm not even going to consider taking teatherhythm games into account as those are more or less the Smash Bros of music-based games on S.E. franchises), How about something younger, Valkyrie Profile, Last seen 2008 as a DS game, and IF they want to do none of that, I can still throw in a sub-franchise, the FF : Crystal Chronicle series, they can make that with the same engine they use to make KH3 if they want to decrease cost, as both are more or less an action version of Final Fantasy with their own characters

Or how about Fantasy Final Fantasy instead of only releasing silly spin offs that actually are Fantasy based?

Their problem is that they just take too much time to release anything, so it's kinda obvious why they are making FFVII remake now, and how they make mostly only FF games.
If it's not stellar and sells tons, it's no good, because they have to sell something big to spend the next 5+ years making the next FF/KH game.
They released the same amount of numbered and new single player FF games in the PSX as they did in the PS2 and PS3 (plus other platforms) combined (the sequels do not count, but it is to not how fast the sequels were made).
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

I wonder how many people will immediately get wet when they see an HD Cait Sith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:04 am

Chibi models with mouth

Aerith death in HD

Cloud in drags in HD

Yuffie stealing your materias in HD
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:13 am

apparently the game had mixed review
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:16 am

Oni-Zero wrote:
Aerith death in HD

Oh man, to think of how much that scene brought me to tears in the original, and now seeing it in HD I think I'm gonna need therapy after that.

Seriously, Aerith's death was one of the saddest moments in gaming for me. Not even Bambi's mother's death, or any scene in Titanic made me cry as much as that did.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 am

Her death is only sad because the worst character in the game gets to live through the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:11 am

^It's even sadder, once you realise she took that aweome new armor with her .-.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 pm

It only took the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, iOS, PlayStation Portable, and Microsoft Windows to make an actual remake instead of a port. The people who actually wanted to play it by now already have, but it's still going to sell anyways.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:50 am

Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:54 am

They will jew people so hard with that game.
Before we had multi CD games, now you have multiple parts games, so they can charge more for the same. : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!   Final Fantasy VII HD Remake! Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII HD Remake!
Page 1 of 1