Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)

Go down 
+14
rei_hunter
Ariyuki
Toilet-Flusher
AnimeGirlz
Zwiebel Force
★Midnight Delight★
WhiteTofuMagic
Kuzuha
Winty
VietPho
AhegaoMaster
otakuchama
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would this guy make a good moderator?
Yes
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 19 ]
No
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 48% [ 24 ]
Nein
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Nongshim
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
아니오
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
いいえ
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Ariyuki wrote:
One final thing I'd like to say, posts such as applying for moderator or something of the sort, should be hidden away from the view of normal members. The only ones who should discuss this, are other moderators (positions equal to this, if any) and admins. There is no reason to show application threads/interviews regarding important things about the site to every member.
Although I'm not sure if this possible on a forumotion supported forum, I know for sure you can do it on vBulletin

Can easily do it here as there are a couple of hidden sections already, there are reasons why it is public and it's not because we cannot make it hidden. Furthermore, there are always internal discussions when it comes to mod applications. Also going to clarify some things, first thing is that no decision will be made until MrCake is back from his vacation. Number 2 is that polls don't matter as much as discussion in the application topic. Ultimately the final say will be up to moderation group whether poll/opinions are favorable or not (It's not a popularity contest) and that this time i won't have any influence personally on the decision and will leave this up to MrCake.

EDIT : Same thing applies to the other topic.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
otakuchama

Male Posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:17 am

Fry dicks Korean BBQ faggot.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 am

What the hell is this? seriously....
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 am

I vote yes because seeing these posts is certainly eye-opening in that I want mine to stay closed forever. Can you punks give me any reason why ole omega can do anything but improve the state of this amazing forums? As if none of you are either "characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness" or incredibly selfish haha. If any of you think doing volunteer work like this gives you any kind of great abuseable power, I'd ask, eh my son what would he even abuse it for aloha saleikum. He's supposedly managing posts and solving problems on this internet discussion platform, not suddenly becoming the arbiter of right and wrong and the love of god.

In short, for the imbeciles with the attention span of a water flea, I voted yes because it couldn't get worse if you hit it in the face with a mallet.

Obviously this board doesn't need any more moderators though which is the sole reason to vote no(any other petty reason isn't relevant enough).
Thereheterofore, I am actually on both sides of the same coin and side with both options, effectively making this post meaningless and lowering myself to the same level as those I despise.
haha
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:37 am

though you really do wanted to take up the position, however..
we aren't sure whether we still need anymore moderators,
you will be put under place holder until we really need to,
then you will be under trial.
however, if theres someone that is better, you will be reconsidered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2