Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)

Go down 
+14
rei_hunter
Ariyuki
Toilet-Flusher
AnimeGirlz
Zwiebel Force
★Midnight Delight★
WhiteTofuMagic
Kuzuha
Winty
VietPho
AhegaoMaster
otakuchama
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would this guy make a good moderator?
Yes
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_lcap38%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 19 ]
No
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_lcap48%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_rcap
 48% [ 24 ]
Nein
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_lcap8%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Nongshim
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_lcap0%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
아니오
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_lcap2%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
いいえ
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_lcap4%Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Empty
PostSubject: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:10 pm

-Why do you want to become a moderator?

I want to have an experience on managing forum meanwhile having spare time over with. New experiences don't hurt at all.

-Do you think you are good enough to moderate?

If I never think I am good enough, then why would I even try attempt? I do not doubt myself.

-Do you know the rules? Do you read them if you can't remember?

Yes, especially General Rule 11, and yes I do.

-What work have you done to contribute to the community? Provide links if it's artwork or a guide.

Guideline for Break & Defense

Shred Shotgun Guides

-Have you had any problems with the current staff? Have these problems been solved?

No, I did not.

-What rank are you in Cosmic Break? Provide a screen shot as proof.

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Proof10

-What are your previous moderating experiences (if any)?

None, this is my first time moderating forum.

-If you have any other information you think would help your application, write it here:

I am the clan leader of Evil Empire. Nice to meat you. EE!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:17 pm

aosepsa wrote:

This makes me think you're only applying because I posted a Milez pic in your clan thread.

What intentions do you ACTUALLY have to moderate the forum?

When I stepped down from Admin, other people stepped up for funsies. The only people who actually got to be mod were Cake and Blead and they didn't even apply, I don't think. The forum needs serious moderators, show us you're actually serious about being a fair balanced mod and what you intend to actually do.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
aosepsa wrote:

This makes me think you're only applying because I posted a Milez pic in your clan thread.

What intentions do you ACTUALLY have to moderate the forum?

When I stepped down from Admin, other people stepped up for funsies. The only people who actually got to be mod were Cake and Blead and they didn't even apply, I don't think. The forum needs serious moderators, show us you're actually serious about being a fair balanced mod and what you intend to actually do.

aosepsa wrote:
-Why do you want to become a moderator?

I want to have an experience on managing forum meanwhile having spare time over with.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:24 pm

That doesn't actually explain anything. THat just tells us what you WANT. What are you going to DO?
Back to top Go down
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
otakuchama

Male Posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:30 pm

A small comunity forum like this doesn't need any more mods. Also, I don't think you'd do good, due to your personal problems with certain players.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:32 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
That doesn't actually explain anything. THat just tells us what you WANT. What are you going to DO?

If you are telling me what I "should" do as Moderator, then I have answer here; to look over posts, manage, help others' info, stay on neutral over flame of threads and etc.

What I "am" going to do, is I don't know. Because I am not moderator yet.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:34 pm

If you don't know what you're going to do, then you're not set up to be a mod. Even if you know what you should do, if you're not going to actually do those things, there isn't much reason for you to be one.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:40 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
If you don't know what you're going to do, then you're not set up to be a mod. Even if you know what you should do, if you're not going to actually do those things, there isn't much reason for you to be one.

Putting dedications as starter and having "overall experience to already know" what you are going to do is very different. Like I said before, I have never done any moderator jobs before, let alone having clear ideas how should this small community work as people want to go. As far as I know mods constantly check over forums and dedicate their times to manage over people's posts, move, help fix, or etc. When I actually getting from this will mark the first time doing jobs as what mods are doing as example.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Alright. But even then there's still a few reasons why I don't think you would make it as a mod.

• The forum already has 2 mods and 3 (4 including Sean) admins. 5 (6 including Sean since the "design team" is just a formality for making himself feel important) staff members is enough for a small userbase forum like this.
  • You have a huge notorious history of being incredibly selfish about yourself and everything you do. Do you think once you become mod you're going to do a complete 180 in how you act and be one of the most incredible mods to exist? The world doesn't work that way kiddie, I know from personal experience.
  • Having no moderation experience before is fine, but you're thinking about things all wrong. "
    Putting dedications as starter" and "how should this small community work as people want to go" are not things that should be said. Being dedicated is fine but you don't put that above all else or as first priority, and you don't do things based on how the community wants it. Your job is to keep order, whether people like it or not. You can't be nice but you also can't just do whatever the fuck you want. I have little faith in you being able to do this.
  • You didn't post any real reasons on what would make you a good mod in your starter application. On top of that you only listed rule 11 as the rule you understand. "ESPECIALLY rule 11" makes it sound like you're only doing this because of what I posted. Do you understand any of the other rules? Are you going to ENFORCE those other rules? Why is rule 11 so important to the community above every other rule?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:18 pm

Forgot this forum is only "fan-made" haha
I dunno, I am sort of interested in what omega would do as a moderator/behave

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
otakuchama

Male Posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm

Princess Nana wrote:
Forgot this forum is only "fan-made" haha
I dunno, I am sort of interested in what omega would do as a moderator/behave

Spoiler:

Are you trying to kill my hp bar?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:48 pm

paying 100$ in roots if people vote yes :')
why not just buy your way into mod/admin?

Last edited by Princess Nana on Sun May 31, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:50 pm

Omega.exe will abuse power if he becomes mod. He's an unfair user in the community and we can see it by his rigged contests/give-aways.

Winty, Diabolical, Stickboy, or God is a Cat Girl, would be better moderators than Omega.exe.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:03 am

there's little reason to apply to become moderator in the current state of things.
certain users are known rulebreakers/useless individuals and should probably be dealt with but they aren't truly harmful enough to warrant actual action.
beyond that there's simply not enough of a userbase to cause enough problems to warrant an increase the moderation staff.
I stepped down as a moderator because basically I would edit a post a week, maybe 2. Things may have picked up a little since then but I doubt there's much else to do.
I picked one of the elvish rune options, I hope it's a good one.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:14 am

I believe the admin also observes an individual's posts and how he/she interacts with the community seeing if he/she is fit to being a mod if ever they apply.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:15 am

VietPho wrote:
Omega.exe will abuse power if he becomes mod. He's an unfair user in the community and we can see it by his rigged contests/give-aways.

Winty, Diabolical, Stickboy, or God is a Cat Girl, would be better moderators than Omega.exe.

WTF. where are you even getting this from. Gonna vote for Korean so noodles here can get his facts straight.
Back to top Go down
★Midnight Delight★
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
★Midnight Delight★

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:19 am

Imo (as a player), i have no objection to see ee becomes a mod Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) FMjIjs3
Comparision is made
He's not even as half as toxic or as salty as half as this community Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Y70lSi4 , he's balling and it seem he does knows where' he'd ballin Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) 8rhq6rd
winky wrote:
certain users are known rulebreakers/useless individuals and should probably be dealt with but they aren't truly harmful enough to warrant actual action.
^ that's exactly what i want to point out, exept, i didnt see him being rulebreaker over here anyway Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) QIJ1QhK

On other note, ee doesnt have any experience about being a mod yet, that's a minus for him but who doesnt have their first anyway, he does have time with this game and have enough effort and knowledge as a standard for mod, that's okay, what matter now is his action and effectiveness,
you guy can pretty much pretty much give him a trial time and observe to decide, it's too early to reject this guy, and we know it wont be late if we decide to reject him out later on, after the trial time ofcourse Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) QIJ1QhK
Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) UB2PV8v cbff's user base is low, that's true, most forum doesn't need to recuit new mod when they feel it's already balanced between work frequency and how well the forum is arranged, they do consider it when there's people give out an application thoughOmega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) JNBsuvk,

Goodluck ee boy Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) CAo2W6X
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:45 am

Inb4 he doesn't pass the trial phase because there's nothing to moderate :>
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirlz
Newcomer
Newcomer
AnimeGirlz

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:09 am

Voted Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:51 pm

I say yes because of DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASY

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
VietPho wrote:

WTF. where are you even getting this from. Gonna vote for Korean so noodles here can get his facts straight.

negroyasha for president
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Guys, if you'll vote for yes, please provide an appropriate reason why Omega can/cannot become a mod.

I voted no because how aggressive he is (different kind of aggressiveness). As a player that's fine. As being a mod, that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:37 pm

>no experience
>shady guy
>not necessary to begin with
That's why I picked no.
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm neither on your side nor against you.

This forum does not have enough members to actually need moderating, but when it does, they are not active (yes, I know I'm contradicting myself).  If someone is appointed moderator they should be impartial when dealing with fights among members, I'm only mentioning this because I've seen Relict? adding fuel to the fire in 1 or 2 fights that have happened in the "Most random thing you've seen on cb" thread.
One doesn't apply just because you'd like to have experience in doing such work, or because you'd like to have power, but because you want to improve the community.

One final thing I'd like to say, posts such as applying for moderator or something of the sort, should be hidden away from the view of normal members. The only ones who should discuss this, are other moderators (positions equal to this, if any) and admins. There is no reason to show application threads/interviews regarding important things about the site to every member.
Although I'm not sure if this possible on a forumotion supported forum, I know for sure you can do it on vBulletin
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:52 pm

we forget that this isnt a professional forum lol
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 am

Of course, this is a fanforum.

If you wanted a professional forum you wont find it here... probably. *cough* you can go suck people's cocks in cosmicbreak.com/commu/ *cough*

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)   Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder) Empty

Back to top Go down

Omega.EXE tries for moderator of this forum, objections? (under place holder)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next