Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+50
moh
Trill
blead
StickyKeys
reVelske
Gerrion
mechaRev
GasaiYunoº
dsp
Priskern
Kuzuha
Alathon
CCoRS
Tuskin
Hipster
Mew
Stickboy
UncleBobbie
Nfi
Suki_Eve
Ryuuichiro
Accidentally
Aria
KoumakanScarlet
WiFi
LS3
Nilla
Sakura1
Valkyrie
Zaineria
Winty
Sylvia132
fggt
colfenor1337
God is a Cat Girl
Axanael
milk
Shai
aosepsa
AnTi90d
ziix
AhegaoMaster
beccadmgirl
Koiro
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
Hyoka
boytitan2
EXNova
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:08 am

I'll keep that in my mind, Rev.  <3
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:11 am

:/
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:21 am

Is Kuma gay or a girl?
Either way this shit is creepy and awkward and gay.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Is Kuma gay or a girl?

Gay and Stupid. Stupid more so than gay.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:41 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Is Kuma gay or a girl?
I happen to find you creepy at times so it's fair enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:43 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
Is Kuma gay or a girl?

Gay and Stupid. Stupid more so than gay.
Most accurate! But scratch out the gay part.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:49 am

You are all a bunch of creepy weeaboo kids with identity issues.
Back to top Go down
Pooguri
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 am

YIFF.
YIFF YIFF. YIFF-YIF.
YIFF YIFF YIFF.
YIFF.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:11 am

Valkyrie wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
Is Kuma gay or a girl?
I happen to find you creepy at times so it's fair enough I guess.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 1597536144
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:22 am

Logged into a recently updated minecraft server to find my dogs suddenly wearing silly hats, the fuck, I can't even find any sources as to how these hats got there or the fact that they even exist.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 VQDJXSkl
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:49 am

reVelske wrote:

But I act the same everywhere ?

I have been thinking the world would be a better place if this country did not exist. The government has become so corrupt it is corrupting world views and has corrupted most of the citizens of this countries views in its pursuit to pacify and control them.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:38 am

reVelske wrote:
Logged into a recently updated minecraft server to find my dogs suddenly wearing silly hats, the fuck, I can't even find any sources as to how these hats got there or the fact that they even exist.

What mods / modpack does the server use? I want my dogs to have hats. Once Joe actually allows me to have dogs. And cats. He always threatens to kill them 'cause he thinks they're obnoxious. Especially the cats.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 am

Shai wrote:
reVelske wrote:

What mods / modpack does the server use? I want my dogs to have hats. Once Joe actually allows me to have dogs. And cats. He always threatens to kill them 'cause he thinks they're obnoxious. Especially the cats.

Your boyfriend threatens to kill animals...What the fuck is wrong with him and why are you with such a sick fuck. You don't joke about that stuff it is in no way funny.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:49 am

FTB Monster 1.1.2 with a bunch of mods from Yogscast complete 2.8.7-RR-YOGS added to it as far as I can tell.

The hats disappeared after I relogged... how bizarre.

boytitan2 wrote:
Your boyfriend threatens to kill animals...What the fuck is wrong with him and why are you with such a sick fuck. You don't joke about that stuff it is in no way funny.

It's Minecraft dog, chill, it doesn't even have much AI.

Two of my dogs died already, one from defending me against an Enderman, one got blown to smithereens by a Creeper out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 am

Streaming hawken gameplay on twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/boytitan
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:05 am

boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:

I have been thinking the world would be a better place if this country did not exist. The government has become so corrupt it is corrupting world views and has corrupted most of the citizens of this countries views in its pursuit to pacify and control them.

if you think america is corrupt, you haven't seen china
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:09 am

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Down with the super powers !

Also my monday gaming stream again forgot to intall xsplit =D.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am

China? Corrupt? I don't know if being control freak can be called corrupt. Try North Korea perhaps? Or, hell, any of the African countries? South Africa would be a good start, President spends 25 million USD of tax payers' money on upgrading private home and doesn't even give a fuck, and the clueless dimwits vote him back in for another term for a "job well done".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:20 am

Hyoka wrote:
I met a Chinese exchange student who had never heard of the Tiananmen Square incident.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:20 am

reVelske wrote:
China? Corrupt? I don't know if being control freak can be called corrupt. Try North Korea perhaps? Or, hell, any of the African countries? South Africa would be a good start, President spends 25 million USD of tax payers' money on upgrading private home and doesn't even give a fuck, and the clueless dimwits vote him back in for another term for a "job well done".

Screw just blow the whole planet up put a select few smart people in space and start over when the nuclear fall out clears.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 am

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Except that isn't really a secret, whilst the US is self righteous enough to make one wonder how people don't notice how corrupt the US is.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:35 am

Krayola wrote:
I met a Chinese exchange student who had never heard of the Tiananmen Square incident.

I didn't either for quite a long time after I left China. Control of media? I CAN actually understand that for the sake of stability and unity of the country. Thankfully, the Chinese leadership has been a lot less fucked up and a lot more stable since 3-4 decades ago, so there's a lot less covering up needed overall.

Now if only they can do something about the pollution.

On the subject of corruption, chinese news report on corrupt officials being rooted out and sentenced to some really harsh shit (a lot of death penalties) on almost a daily basis, that's actually quite respectable, if nothing else. That said, it also shows how pathetically low the moral values are in people, but that's kinda normal for most developing countries.

Last edited by reVelske on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:37 am

They actually banned Google or something recently since the anniversary of the Tiananmen Square incident is upon us.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 am

Praise be the glorious Great Firewall of China! Long live People's Republic of China!

They got their own search engines and all that jazz anyways, they don't need google. Ignorance is bliss. Ignorance is stability. Ignorance is peace. Ignorance is strength.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:00 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Wow. It's a game, please calm down. And this is MC we're talking about on top of that. It's probably the least violent looking game when it comes to killing something.

---

We're currently playing on the Monster modpack as well on FTB. Though we recently started playing Agrarian Skies, which is also in FTB. Never cared much about sky block, but this one is pretty interesting. I still prefer exploring dungeons and other worlds over crafting things in MC though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next