Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone's Farewell Thread

Go down 
+10
Trill
Toilet-Flusher
That_Wiesel_Guy
Koiro
Steffan
Shai
Astral_Dono
Arti
WiFi
KidGlitch
14 posters
AuthorMessage
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Someone's Farewell Thread Empty
PostSubject: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:07 am

While I admit it has been incredibly entertaining, I believe it's time for me to move on. The only thing I truly regret is that if this community is representative of the population as a whole, humanity is well and truly on its way to extinction. The sheer gullibility of 90% of you has made you an incredibly amusing profile, but my ruse has been uncovered after two years of enjoyment, so this will be my last post. While not everything I said was prevarication, the fact that so many of you went so far as to even consider the possible reality of even some of the things I said speaks volumes about the lack of basic sense in our society. While the majority of you have provided hours of endless amusement via sheer oblivion, there are a small number of individuals who I admit I have become somewhat attached to. This has never happened in a previous profile. If you can forgive me and find me, I'm more than willing to continue our correspondence. I might even give you my real name. That being said, I doubt you can do either of those things, but one can dream, can they not? To those of you who took what I said with a grain of salt, I applaud the fact that you might actually be capable of basic critical thinking; however, I also lament the fact that it would take anyone this long to figure out what common sense should have told an individual out of the gate. I believe I am not mistaken when I say that this is the most entertaining profile I have ever done, and I am forever in your debt.

Sincerely,
Mulciber

Duco Ex Umbra
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:14 am

You shall be forever remembered

goodbye

thanks hmmm sensei..err senpai

I shall remember you as my mentor in cb

looks like we both have the same goal

feel free to consider me as a hypocrite

;_;
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:51 am

I don't even really post here anymore at all but I signed in just to point out how intensely fedoracore this post is
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:57 am

He even deleted his (I'm guessing fake) facebook account.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:00 am

He doesn't realize he's part of the reason this community is shit.

Never come back.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:09 am

So basically you spent your entire time here acting like a compulsive liar, telling people stories about how your life is so interesting and active and cool and fun. Someone takes all of five fucking seconds, reverse image searches one of your posts, and calls you out on being a hollow shell of what you wish you were.

Son, you weren't fooling jack shit. You constantly post about fucking your girlfriend, about how your the top three percent smartest or some DUMB SHIT. The shit you spout is so blatantly fucking stupid and over the top that we've just decided the best decision is to ignore you and let you tell yourself your life is actually this good. Our approach to you is a lot like Jace. It's some spoiled kid wishing he was really this cool, but we just ignore him and let him pretend anyways.

Someone's Farewell Thread Jace

I really don't think anyone took you seriously after I chaos dunked your ass for acting like you're truly deserving of sitting on top of the world with the rest of the geniuses. From there it became pretty fucking clear as you spiraled out of control with inane stories about fucking your girlfriend and having wild implausible adventures every other day.

But you know what? You want to write a wall of text using big words? You want to use the important words that make your brain feel less small? Go right ahead. It's pretty clear you don't value your self esteem, your dignity, or other people at all. Feel free to impulsively lie to every person you meet with these blithering stories.

You don't value your self esteem, because you're too busy making it up for yourself to value what little you have.

You don't value your dignity, because when you get called out rather than slinking away or deleting posts or saying you're just dicking around, you would rather pull out your gold member premium Tard Card and flash it at us.

You don't value other people, because you insistently lie to them constantly and betray their trust around every turn.

I mean, seriously, I haven't even read your entire post. I got to "the sheer gullibility" and I decided, "no, this post has nothing of value. kidglitch is relicting the fuck out again". This is the same shit you tried to pull on me months ago, except back then I was the only person slamming your face into the pavement for it. It's only going to get worse from here.

You're a fucking child KidGlitch.

Oh, so the name does mean something, haha.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:19 am

You know what? No. I was going to type a long paragraph about how badly you've shaped yourself out to be. Normally I would, but I'm not going to for you.

Maybe one day you'll actually discover what living is.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:30 am

Kid-senpai next time don't go saying that your smarter than Einstein....

Einstein's IQ was around 160....

- w-

anyway I'm still consoling for you because

1.you were nice enough to teach me basics in CB
2.I believe in 'Let dreaming people dream'

~~

but there are boundaries you must not cross

Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 am

Steffan wrote:
So basically you spent your entire time here acting like a compulsive liar, telling people stories about how your life is so interesting and active and cool and fun. Someone takes all of five fucking seconds, reverse image searches one of your posts, and calls you out on being a hollow shell of what you wish you were.

Son, you weren't fooling jack shit. You constantly post about fucking your girlfriend, about how your the top three percent smartest or some DUMB SHIT. The shit you spout is so blatantly fucking stupid and over the top that we've just decided the best decision is to ignore you and let you tell yourself your life is actually this good. Our approach to you is a lot like Jace. It's some spoiled kid wishing he was really this cool, but we just ignore him and let him pretend anyways.

I really don't think anyone took you seriously after I chaos dunked your ass for acting like you're truly deserving of sitting on top of the world with the rest of the geniuses. From there it became pretty fucking clear as you spiraled out of control with inane stories about fucking your girlfriend and having wild implausible adventures every other day.

But you know what? You want to write a wall of text using big words? You want to use the important words that make your brain feel less small? Go right ahead. It's pretty clear you don't value your self esteem, your dignity, or other people at all. Feel free to impulsively lie to every person you meet with these blithering stories.

You don't value your self esteem, because you're too busy making it up for yourself to value what little you have.

You don't value your dignity, because when you get called out rather than slinking away or deleting posts or saying you're just dicking around, you would rather pull out your gold member premium Tard Card and flash it at us.

You don't value other people, because you insistently lie to them constantly and betray their trust around every turn.

I mean, seriously, I haven't even read your entire post. I got to "the sheer gullibility" and I decided, "no, this post has nothing of value. kidglitch is relicting the fuck out again". This is the same shit you tried to pull on me months ago, except back then I was the only person slamming your face into the pavement for it. It's only going to get worse from here.

Dumb off topic question time

Why did you compare KidGlitch to Jace

I mean I know you stated why but one of the two doesn't seem to act like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Damn, I can feel the euphoria flowing from that post.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Thanks for the UGCs.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:36 pm

gg
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Can I copy and paste you some more CBJP links for more money Einstein-kun? #em3

Really though:

Don't forget your trenchcoat on the way out.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:02 pm

*tips le fedora*
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Koiro wrote:
Steffan wrote:

I was going to write a big wall on why this is but seriously just fucking look at him. Anyone using Jace for reasons other than shitting on shitters definitely wishes they were this cool. This fucker is edge defined.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:16 pm

not tim/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Shai wrote:
He doesn't realize he's part of the reason this community is shit.

Never come back.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Lying is bad. Lying about why you lied is worse.

You are a terrible person, bye.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Steffan wrote:
Koiro wrote:
Steffan wrote:

I was going to write a big wall on why this is but seriously just fucking look at him. Anyone using Jace for reasons other than shitting on shitters definitely wishes they were this cool. This fucker is edge defined.

Spoiler:

Oh I thought you were saying Jace was one of those people who pretends to be all that cool. Mb milez

@topic

Have fun lying and deceiving other people and constructing fake friendships with the people who actually thought you actually thought of them as friends you little shitter. That's worse than having a friend who deceives you, at least they were your true friend, if only for even a bit. Go off and live your shitty little fantasy life.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:02 pm

To be fair Jace is pretty dickish and perfectionist.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Jace is badass
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Not really. Jace is what happens when you take someone overly insistent on being normal and you put them in a fuck crazy universe. He's basically Sasuke before he went edgelord over his family dying to death and shit. Read the first few chapters of Naruto. They're the same person.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:59 pm

It took me half a second to realize what you said was a lie. The only reason I reverse image searched the "cooking" photo is because the paragraph I read before that (which was the first post of yours I had ever read) was blatantly false. Its pretty funny how you see yourself superior to others while in fact you are probably degree less, jobless, friendless, and living in your mom's basement fapping to ponies while sticking your dick into pillows (the hole is probably too big for you though). If you just apologized and said that you wanted to start over, I'm pretty sure everyone here would be okay with it, but you pull the whole "everyone is retarded, I'm better than you" bullshit. Just be glad no one is going to post this to 4chan or reddit and good luck with your next "profile" wherever you go to from here.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm

I guess after remembering the old eps of Nurutu (back when I actually still had respect for this shit) I can see the similarities between the two, how Sasuke portrays himself as this fuckhueg badass with no emotions or feelings. But I dunno, I can actually forgive Jace for being a huge #EDGEMASTER. I mean at least he actually bothered to show he cares for his friends and has emotions, if even a little.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:09 pm

this is some autism right here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone's Farewell Thread   Someone's Farewell Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone's Farewell Thread
Page 1 of 1