Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello and farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wapiti4
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Other / Decline to state Posts : 86

hello and farewell Empty
PostSubject: hello and farewell   hello and farewell EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:44 am

Hey there. All the time I've been on here one thing i knew i didnt do was make an introduction topic, so I felt that I should note that. anyway, some of you may know me, some of you might not, and that's okay, because as people, i like you guys, but as cb players i dislike a majority of you for being better than me when i didnt want to improve, and instead spent my time making more maps... chatting... making more maps... coming to arena once in a while, you know the stuff. so after a good chat i decided to uninstall both cosmic break and cosmic league because i decided that it wasn't fun anymore. i dislike having to keep up with the current meta. i hate people who make me realize i'm out of the meta, and i also hate the people who use yukkuris or any voice altering masks.

damn, that was a lot of "hate". anyway, the reason i made this topic was because i wanted to pass my whole stagedata folder so that i give my work along the work i did around 2014 to now a final spotlight, even if a small one. even if i said that i despise a lot of people of the game last paragraph.

heres the link.
https://www.mediafire.com/?i92fkrvav5nuieh

well, past that, i might as well thank the lots of people that i want to thank
-GaLATZ
-Sam for being a cool person in general
-Milez for being the best zero saber user than anyone could ever be despite being overly rude nowadays
-169jon
-the people at Legendary Creature
-Tansui and Hieraco, for convincing me to quit this workplace for until they treat the game better (hope not)
-Raniko
-Randomdudu
-AsumaRyc
-NagamiKai
-Nutea
-and all the others that i could not write on this list

prolly gonna focus on the things i want and enjoy instead which is good because i do not enjoy playing games and feel only frustration of a session

so long, people.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

hello and farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello and farewell   hello and farewell EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:48 am

good bye owo) i know this feells since damn bapho homu bike come out.
Back to top Go down
wapiti4
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Other / Decline to state Posts : 86

hello and farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello and farewell   hello and farewell EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:51 am

+RedCobra+ wrote:
good bye owo) i know this feells since damn bapho homu bike come out.

Haha, thanks for replying. iirc, bikers werent what made me frustrated - after all, racing using the bikes was something i had fun in (made maps specifically for them), though, yeah bapho just broke a huge hole for me. it wasnt the same ever again. the drive system introduced earlier in the year was meta-changing enough as is, and they decided it would be funny to put something like that
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

hello and farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello and farewell   hello and farewell EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 1:46 pm

take care mang and enjoy your freedom

*flushes toilet*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello and farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello and farewell   hello and farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

hello and farewell
Page 1 of 1