Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)

Go down 
+10
rei_hunter
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
Gerrion
Relict?
Tuskin
Hyoka
Fate
LazFlamme
TrieDaEsprit
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) Empty
PostSubject: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 am

Spoiler:
Link is in the spoiler box, now then if you like Megaman, this is probably going to be something you like, if you can please back it, if you can't, watching the monetized video below is going to help, disable your adblocker on the page

the money from monetizing is going straight to the project with a Goomba Guarantee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:16 am

I saw this upcoming game, Mighty No. 9, and I totally support it. It looks like it has the potential to be even better than Megaman, and I heard it will have some neat customization and level-design.

Oh, and recently the Kickstarter for it already passed the $900,000 goal in record time! I suppose that's a really good sign that Mighty No. 9 is going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:20 am

Mighty №⑨‎:
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:50 am

Nice!Smile 
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:30 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Mighty №⑨‎:
The strongest, would play! GG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:42 am

Its not like i doubt that it will be a good game, but people place their expectations on a game too quickly, just because Rockman team made it does not have to mean that it will be plain awsome from the start, dont take it the wrong way, its just that its better taking it slow in this kind of things

I will just wait and see
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
Its not like i doubt that it will be a good game, but people place their expectations on a game too quickly, just because Rockman team made it does not have to mean that it will be plain awsome from the start, dont take it the wrong way, its just that its better taking it slow in this kind of things

I will just wait and see
One thing for sure, it's not something that would die because of the developer then was blamed on the fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:00 am

Well I've been checking out some stuff about the development, and from what I have seen, Mighty No. 9 still looks like it's going to be awesome.

First of all, I have seen that it isn't merely just like "gain the powers of the Robot Masters you defeated" but instead it's more like full-blown customization. Like for instance, Beck (what No. 9's name is going to be), has this one where he replaces his arms with Drill Arms for melee attacking, or one where he gains tank treads for legs in order to safely cross spikes, and more. And he gains his abilities from parts he retrieves from enemies he's defeated, and from the looks of things, not just bosses, but lots of them.

Also, this series's equivalent of "Robot Masters" have been revealed, well most of them. They are supposed to be the other 8 robots before Beck, who have become corrupted by the Virus that he is immune to, and now he must put them out of their misery.

Here's some concept art I found of the various different ones. I hear that they are probably going to be the bosses in this. Only one of them, Mighty No. 2, has had his actual name revealed though.
And I dunno if it's just me, but a lot of them remind me of robots from Cosmic Break, for reasons that I will state below. I like how these ones fit well, but aren't completely like classic Megaman Robot Masters.

Boss 1
Spoiler:

Boss 2
Spoiler:

Boss 3
Spoiler:

Boss 5
Spoiler:

Boss 6
Spoiler:

Last edited by galaxina on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 am

You left out another boss:

Boss 8
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:42 am

Names:

#3: Denki (electricity)
#5: Gatling
#6: Propeller
#8: Radar.Camouflage

Also how the hell does he use the scope if his hand is the rifle? It'd be a pretty uncomfortable position.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Maybe sideways?
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:01 pm

I'd like to remind the Cosmic Break fanforum community that there's currently a poll in the kickstarter page where you can choose your favorite Call design. You can vote even if you are not a backer so please don't miss it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts/611851

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:51 pm

For me, I'm going with the "Call Design I." She looks a lot like Mami in that one, and it's super cute and moe!

Though I also like Design G too, because SUPER CUTESY MAID!!!
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 pm

I like Tsundere and is somehow drawn into the D Design of Call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Hey guys, I thought I'd put this up.
Has anyone seen this yet?

This is more stuff for Mighty No. 9 now. Here it shows that the various powerups and Upgrades aren't merely just equipped weapons and powers, but some are full-blown transformations for Beck. Check out a few in these sketches here. The third one is how Beck rearranges himself with the equipped parts for these ones.
Spoiler:

Personally, I think this is a lot less like Megaman now. This now reminds me more of Vectorman, and also of Cubix from "Cubix Robots For Everyone," in the way that Beck alters his body to do these transformations with the upgrade parts and such. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Project is ruined. Abandon ship.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Relict? wrote:
Project is ruined. Abandon ship.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but...

...they have a wiki page about the game...

...as well as a ongoing Facebook page, which has released a poll for Mighty 9's assistant, Call, just less than a day ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:32 pm

I've got more awesome Mighty No. 9 news to share.

First of all, some early gameplay footage!

Second of all, they are now going to make it into both an animated CGI series, as well as a video game! This looks like it will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:44 pm

It's like Sonic Boom. Except (i hope) it won't be as shitty.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Looks pretty nice, I definately want to see how this will work.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:35 pm

i completely missed Inafune's Q&A

Well cept for the part where he asks everyone "If a Mighty Legends kickstarter goes up... would you all fund it?"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 pm

R.I.P Megaman, rest in peace.

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 pm

RIP Megaman

we all loved and care about you to the very end...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:39 pm

I hate to bump this topic, but...

MIGHTY NO. 9 IS FINALLY HERE! AFTER ALL THE WAIT, WE FINALLY HAVE IT!

I just got it today. I like a lot of the stuff so far.

The unique part is how Beck can actually absorb power from enemies who are weakened by dashing into them, vital to the game's mechanics.

Also unlike most Megaman-style games, the boss doesn't just wait around in the Boss Chamber, but he actually antagonizes you though the stage (well at least from what I've gotten to). I only beat Mighty No 8 so far, and now I'm trying to beat Mighty No 6, and so far both of them do that. Makes it a bit more realistic there too.

Also, he just gains their powers, but doesn't kill them. The robots you defeat later actually show up to help you in certain stages later on. Really cool!
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:19 am

Finally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)   Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mighty No.9 (Kickstarter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next