Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Roast

Go down 
+19
Kobrakai
yilx
Koiro
Suki_Eve
IronDicks
boytitan2
mikuri
Shai
Trill
resireth
Winty
Midreus
Scott-kip
reVelske
Relict?
thehellamireading
That_Wiesel_Guy
XiaoFu
Astral_Dono
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Cosmic Roast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm

iKray wrote:
Relict? wrote:
resireth wrote:
I've got one:

No one has guessed on resireth's. ;w;
But that could be anybody.

Here's another one.

Who is CAV? What's she from?
Hey this is incredibly cute.
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
I know cuteness when I see it!
Isn't this the cutest thing ever?
Cosmos from SonicX is the Cutest.
Strike Witches, guys! I think it's awesome! Have you seen my Fraxy game on it? I think it should have ended like this.
Madoka Magica FanFic! Read my wall of Text! I need opinions!
Hey Suki! Suki! Hi Suki! Hey Suki! Where you been Suki? Suki? Where's Suki been?
Is it wrong that I thought this made her sound annoying, despite the fact that I think she is a really nice person?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Relict? wrote:
resireth wrote:
I've got one:

is it rev
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Relict? wrote:

Shai wrote:
resireth wrote:
I've got one:
BT

.__.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm

resireth wrote:
Relict? wrote:

Shai wrote:
resireth wrote:
I've got one:
BT

.__.

I need to into reading comprehension.

----

hey guys come look at my gaderoga
its good right?

i have short boost so i went wlk. 1 wlk over the breakpoint to make myself go fast fast.
3x great capacity because i take inefficent parts
prop bsj even though it butchers my stats and is costly and i have many slots left
hiverion bs to make me big and fat and imposing and to lose one tec
fuck stun regain, i have 610 hp
ll bulk with great supply

build too hard i give up time to play ZERO I WIN
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 am

EXHIBIT #1:
Unfortunately the tune, that is the enhancement put into a bot slots to make them more capable of performing to your expectations in the battle known as the arena, on your leg is erroneous, You need to reconsider the options of tuning also known as the process of enhancing a bot capability beyond its stock level offered as another customization option by the maker of the Mecha Moe Action cosmic break, Cyberstep . It is appropriate to change them completely into three tunes that fills all the slot and would 2 of the same tune and one distinct tune. Firstly you MUST tune Crimson veil into the first and second slot of the leg of the appropriate and demanding bot, doing this would grant your bot the chance to proc and acitvate the Crimson Veil buf when you are stunned depending on the stun level. This grants your bot the ability to not be stopped in its track by the game mechanic known as Stun, by tuning two slot with this you get more chance of it proccing in the middle of an engagement with the enemy. The last but not least of the slot in the leg would be filled with the great capacity tune, This would give the bot extra capacity to put in more tune, this works in conjunction with the tune Crimson Veil mentioned above as the lower your tough the more likely you are to get stunned and the more chance for you to have Crimson Veil buff activated, negating the detrimental effect of having low tough. Keep in mind that synergy is the utmost important in building a bot, as shown above, 2 Crimson Veil and Great Capacity is most synergistic of tunes in all variant of the bot

All of this tune can be done at the cosmos pot, located at both the ground and lesson area. The material and resource needed to make this build can be acquired through multiple options, It is also recommended to use protector of slots and Cosmo Harmonic of the highest variety to do these tunes to lessen the chance of failure and thus the breaking of your bot slots. This tune is infallible as the great leaders of the glorious land of the sun japan players of the MMO Mecha Moe Ection known as Cosmic Break uses this build, and thus this build would be the Best to suit every single need in every single bot. I implore you Sir and Misses and you consider this option in your tuning.

EXHIBIT #2:
what the fuck stop counterpicking me kobrakai jesus christ you're an asshole what the fuck did I do to you why did you set all of supersayangs on me jesus christ leave me alone haha you don't have illumis and I do 40 tec stock tuning is for fagets all professional cosmic break players use flapjack tired of all these silent elitists

Last edited by Kobrakai on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Unfortunately the tune, that is the enhancement put into a bot slots to make them more capable of performing to your expectations in the battle known as the arena, on your leg is erroneous, You need to reconsider the options of tuning also known as the process of enhancing a bot capability beyond its stock level offered as another customization option by the maker of the Mecha Moe Action cosmic break, Cyberstep . It is appropriate to change them completely into three tunes that fills all the slot and would 2 of the same tune and one distinct tune. Firstly you MUST tune Crimson veil into the first and second slot of the leg of the appropriate and demanding bot, doing this would grant your bot the chance to proc and acitvate the Crimson Veil buf when you are stunned depending on the stun level. This grants your bot the ability to not be stopped in its track by the game mechanic known as Stun, by tuning two slot with this you get more chance of it proccing in the middle of an engagement with the enemy. The last but not least of the slot in the leg would be filled with the great capacity tune, This would give the bot extra capacity to put in more tune, this works in conjunction with the tune Crimson Veil mentioned above as the lower your tough the more likely you are to get stunned and the more chance for you to have Crimson Veil buff activated, negating the detrimental effect of having low tough. Keep in mind that synergy is the utmost important in building a bot, as shown above, 2 Crimson Veil and Great Capacity is most synergistic of tunes in all variant of the bot

All of this tune can be done at the cosmos pot, located at both the ground and lesson area. The material and resource needed to make this build can be acquired through multiple options, It is also recommended to use protector of slots and Cosmo Harmonic of the highest variety to do these tunes to lessen the chance of failure and thus the breaking of your bot slots. This tune is infallible as the great leaders of the glorious land of the sun japan players of the MMO Mecha Moe Ection known as Cosmic Break uses this build, and thus this build would be the Best to suit every single need in every single bot. I implore you Sir and Misses and you consider this option in your tuning.

this sounds autistic must b suguray
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 am

I fail to see the humour in this.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 am

reVelske wrote:

the seaben community?
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:54 am

Winty wrote:
reVelske wrote:

the seaben community?

Lol... XD
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 am

That was referring to kobra's post, not a roasting.

Regardless, most of your (collective) "humour" are juvenile in nature (4chan-tier) serve only the amuse the like-minded clowns.

Anyways, even for an in-joke (which has no place in this thread, keep your circlejerking out), that was far too drawn out to be funny.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:13 am

YOUR HEAD HAS JUST BEEN SIFTED

Gee.
You know what I really want in a loli?
Me.

We can only advance Arrow

HI~~!!! IM THE MECHA JETTER GIRL~~~<3<3<3XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 am

ziix wrote:
YOUR HEAD HAS JUST BEEN SIFTED

ZedEx or whatever his name is that apparently can't play anything else but a rouche am ama scrubshit anymore, man and I used to think he's cool with his saggi.

ziix wrote:
We can only advance Arrow

LAYLAY, oh man, good times.

ziix wrote:
HI~~!!! IM THE MECHA JETTER GIRL~~~<3<3<3XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LXE? :V
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:20 am

Yep that's them (b;_;)b

though I thought the 2nd one would be the most obvious lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 am

ziix wrote:
Gee.
You know what I want in a loli?
Me.
Is that AnalProbe?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 am

yep (b;_;)b

...but I bet no one can guess the next one aksfdpjasgfasg
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:09 am

silent used to say something similar to that at the start of every arena.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 am

reVelske wrote:
Anyways, even for an in-joke (which has no place in this thread, keep your circlejerking out), that was far too drawn out to be funny.
I'm sorry my bad joke didn't make you laugh, reVelske. I really tried to satisfy you, I promise! However, I guess it was just too deep for you. Want me to suck your dick instead like everyone else? I could do that, I'm quite fond of the flavor of dicks after all. I'd really appreciate it if you took a shower beforehand though, because while I am very fond of the flavor of penises, I have a rather strong dislike for smegma unfortuntely. However, if you are circumcised, this won't be an issue you see.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:22 am

Kobrakai wrote:
reVelske wrote:
I'm sorry my bad joke didn't make you laugh, reVelske. I really tried to satisfy you, I promise! However, I guess it was just too deep for you. Want me to suck your dick instead like everyone else? I could do that, I'm quite fond of the flavor of dicks after all. I'd really appreciate it if you took a shower beforehand though, because while I am very fond of the flavor of penises, I have a rather strong dislike for smegma unfortuntely. However, if you are circumcised, this won't be an issue you see.

O O O I KNOW THIS ONE
COSMIC BREKA FAN FOURM
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Talk about distasteful humour.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am

SnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbot
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 am

Scott-kip wrote:
SnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbotSnailbot
Fireflyice?
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:34 pm

correct resi

also

LOL LOOK ME AT ME IM SO PRO I MAKE GUIDES ABOUT ROBOTS AND THEIR FULLEST EXTENT DAY 1 RELEASE EVEN THOUGH I TRY TO BE HUMBLE AND SAY IM NOT AN EXPERT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Scott-Kips wrote:
LOL LOOK ME AT ME IM SO PRO I MAKE GUIDES ABOUT ROBOTS AND THEIR FULLEST EXTENT DAY 1 RELEASE EVEN THOUGH I TRY TO BE HUMBLE AND SAY IM NOT AN EXPERT
Couldn't possibly be SL_The_Pyro
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:40 pm

"I almost never get what I want from gara. I get tons of really nice gold balls that I end up enjoying greatly and using all the time and flaunting to everyone, but since I did not get what I originally wanted I am going to complain about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Roast   Cosmic Roast - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Roast
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next