Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Free" EA games.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

"Free" EA games. Empty
PostSubject: "Free" EA games.   "Free" EA games. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 am

Hello, it's me again, your favorite viral marketer player in Cosmic Break. farao

Copypaste:

Quote :

Note: This offer appears to only be valid on the U.S. Origin store.

Grab A Free Game Off EAs Origin Service

Want a free game off Electronic Arts’ Origin download service? A Slickdeals user found out how you can do that.

Go to to the Origin website, pick a game for $19.99, and use this promotional code: OS3874XVC. Then, proceed to checkout.

You don’t need a credit card for this, and the promo code will net you a discount on games that cost more than $19.99, too, although some games are excluded from the offer.

Additionally, it appears you can also use the code more than once if you create different accounts. The code/offer are valid until October 21st in the U.S.

Quote :

For everyone who does not live in USA (like myself, I live in Mexico), log with this link
http://store.origin.com/?ipr=ty
And Origin will recognize the code

BTW, the code works with Command & Conquer 4

I just want to see the world burn mode:

Spoiler:

The original thread: http://slickdeals.net/f/5325376-Still-alive-Get-your-free-games-from-Origin-Store-EA-Store
Where I found it: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/13/grab-a-free-game-off-eas-origin-service/

I have no clue if EA:
-Is gonna ban all accounts involved
-Just made a more noxious spyware filled version of Origin and wants to spread it
-Or just will let it slide.

Is it illegal? No clue. Of course, don't use your original Origin account (and ip) if you have bought shit from them.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

"Free" EA games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" EA games.   "Free" EA games. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 am

>EA
Thanks, but no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

"Free" EA games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" EA games.   "Free" EA games. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 am

>he uses origin

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

"Free" EA games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" EA games.   "Free" EA games. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 am

Scott-kip wrote:
>he uses origin

Spoiler:

No, I don't. In fact I'm still deciding if I should make an account just for this.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

"Free" EA games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" EA games.   "Free" EA games. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 pm

What if
now what if

you pirate the fucking games and stop playing into EA's jewish marketing plots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Free" EA games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" EA games.   "Free" EA games. Empty

Back to top Go down

"Free" EA games.
Page 1 of 1