Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.

Go down 
+2
KidGlitch
boytitan2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. Empty
PostSubject: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:44 am

Well since android hardware has come a long way and I got a new phone thought I would make this.

Number 1 destroy gunner zz its old still looks great and is greatly optimized and is a mech game 1 of those games that show were anroid gaming could be as a portable platform.

Number 2 is a tie between dead trigger 2 and Bounty Hunter: Black Dawn

It did cost money its free now

Shadow Gun Deadzone is number 3

I went and put it on my pc also

Gunners union is number 4

Number 5 is star warfare alien invasion

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifreyrgames.starwarfarehd&hl=en

Last edited by boytitan2 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:15 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Well since android hardware has come a long way and I got a new phone thought I would make this.

Number 1 destroy gunner zz its old still looks great and is greatly optimized and is a mech game 1 of those games that show were anroid gaming could be as a portable platform.

Number 2 is a tie between dead trigger 2 and Bounty Hunter: Black Dawn

It did cost money its free now

Shadow Gun Deadzone is number 3

I went and put it on my pc also

Gunners union is number 4

Number 5 is star warfare alien invasion

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifreyrgames.starwarfarehd&hl=en

Bout time they ported that. It's been on iOS for years.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:26 pm

And yet Zenonia isn't on here

Yyyyy
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks, boytitan2.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Relict? wrote:
Thanks, boytitan2.
You can just call me boytitan you know I just put the 2 there because for some stupid reason I add 2 :v.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 pm

boytitan2 sounds better :>
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Inkoseh wrote:
boytitan2 sounds better :>

:>

Cytus has a demo version. It is like dance dance revolution. Demo version has you wait a few seconds before each song and and doednt let you restart the song if you fuck up. You have to choose song select and re-select the song if you do mess up that badly.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:09 am

Free android games?

Triple Town and Dungeon Defenders I suppose.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 am

"Quell" series are great puzzle game, not really free though.

I also play pet alliance recently, f2p-p2w-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.   Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones. Empty

Back to top Go down

Android games you should try that are free now btw feel free to add games I missed Feel free to add paid ones.
Page 1 of 1