Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Astral_God vs LXE

Go down 
+6
God is a Cat Girl
CapeMike
Akhenderson
Aurum_Sol
Stickboy
Astral_Dono
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:04 am

Yah, I had another 1v1. ヽ(´ー`)┌

Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 pm

did i seriously just see LXE using blaster. ._.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 pm

first: wtf at map, heavily in favour of LXEs team, why would one play such an imbalanced map to begin with >.> (and looking for excuses once they give up their own high ground to run into the middle)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:31 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
first: wtf at map, heavily in favour of LXEs team, why would one play such an imbalanced map to begin with >.> (and looking for excuses once they give up their own high ground to run into the middle)
I specifically designed that map for my own handicaps in 1v1s. I rarely, if ever, use it in actual team fights.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:27 pm

what tune is on your head, grb?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 pm

aggressivepulp wrote:
what tune is on your head, grb?
High Shooter.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:
first: wtf at map, heavily in favour of LXEs team, why would one play such an imbalanced map to begin with >.> (and looking for excuses once they give up their own high ground to run into the middle)
I specifically designed that map for my own handicaps in 1v1s. I rarely, if ever, use it in actual team fights.

well, at least for me this is a major reason not to 1vs1 you (well, its propably VERY unlikely we would meet in a 1on1 anyways ^^)
taking handicaps is like saying you dont see the other one as a worthy opponent. id rather be bashed than being pitied.

also: whats wrong with using blasters? there are some that work just fine
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:22 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:
first: wtf at map, heavily in favour of LXEs team, why would one play such an imbalanced map to begin with >.> (and looking for excuses once they give up their own high ground to run into the middle)
I specifically designed that map for my own handicaps in 1v1s. I rarely, if ever, use it in actual team fights.

well, at least for me this is a major reason not to 1vs1 you (well, its propably VERY unlikely we would meet in a 1on1 anyways ^^)
taking handicaps is like saying you dont see the other one as a worthy opponent. id rather be bashed than being pitied.
If you request a completely fair, all out 1v1, then I'm happy to do so. LXE Just said "Go with what you're comfy with", and I felt comfy giving him the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere In Illinois

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 pm

I heard a very angry bird in the background. (I think that's a bird anyways)

Anyways, this is why I like seeing other people play because people use some weird method of using something that I wouldn't really think of. (I thought that using the cheer pompom to completely stop air momentum was a really funny plan to evade some bullets.)

I'd like to 1v1 sometimes. I don't usually do any 1v1s so practicing against you might be a nice practice on training my skills a bit.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:51 pm

@Akhenderson wrote:
I heard a very angry bird in the background. (I think that's a bird anyways)

Anyways, this is why I like seeing other people play because people use some weird method of using something that I wouldn't really think of. (I thought that using the cheer pompom to completely stop air momentum was a really funny plan to evade some bullets.)

I'd like to 1v1 sometimes. I don't usually do any 1v1s so practicing against you might be a nice practice on training my skills a bit.
I forgot to feed my parakeets when I recorded this. XD

And yeah, I have odd ways of using things. Razz

A 1v1 sometime would be awesome :3
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 49
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Yep, those were definitely the sounds of some hungry Parakeets! Very Happy

Wish I had that kind of accuracy with a Stardust Cannon....

...one'a these days, Astral, you'll have to record a match with me in it...maybe if I see things from another point of view, I'll learn a few things...plus, I wanna see just how annoying my Dio Missiles are!

...and, since we're on the subject of parakeets....

Spoiler:
 

Me and one of Alicia's parakeets, named 'Nut'; taken in 2010, while I was playing Mario Kart Wii(still in New Zealand)...; Nut recently passed away, aged 12 years, quite old for a parakeet...he was such a good bird.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Welp, none of my bots had tunes and I'm heavily reliant on bot performance in order to be effective so, Astral won fair and square.

ヽ(´ー`)┌

Will do moar 1v1 matches, this time on a balanced map.

@Stickboy wrote:
did i seriously just see LXE using blaster. ._.
Blitz Blaster.
It was a buriden that was built for looks.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 pm

LXE wrote:
Welp, none of my bots had tunes and I'm heavily reliant on bot performance in order to be effective so, Astral won fair and square.

ヽ(´ー`)┌

Will do moar 1v1 matches, this time on a balanced map.

you abandoned your own high ground and powerspot and gave astral goddes full dominance over your puny crappy alphastriking land
dont blame that crappy build if most issues are directly related to the pilot
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
LXE wrote:
Welp, none of my bots had tunes and I'm heavily reliant on bot performance in order to be effective so, Astral won fair and square.

ヽ(´ー`)┌

Will do moar 1v1 matches, this time on a balanced map.

you abandoned your own high ground and powerspot and gave astral goddes full dominance over your puny crappy alphastriking land
dont blame that crappy build if most issues are directly related to the pilot
Dafuq bro? Get your facts straight. I was unfamiliar with the map, so I wanted to explore a bit. To be honest, I didn't notice the high ground advantage I had until near the end. Astral had the advantage of knowing the map since she was the one who made it, but I never played on it before so I don't know that I had a great advantage.

>Issues related to the pilot

I'm blaming myself for being unskilled in that statement you put in bold. I'm too reliant on the bot's performance power. I don't do well with bots that are a bit slow for my liking, or lacking in dash cartridges for evasion. The builds are optimized, I don't blame the one bit, I'm just blaming my inability to cope with slower moving bots.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater


Posts : 5296
Join date : 2011-04-25

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

People really like 1vs1.

Watching videos like this makes me realize that my builds can't do much outside of team environment, and that I only feed on 1vs1.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo


Female Posts : 4660
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 am

My money's on Astral Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 34
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Watching videos like this makes me realize that my builds can't do much outside of team environment, and that I only feed on 1vs1.
I know that feel TAT

Dat map so pretty. Astral_God vs LXE 816628317
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-28

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 pm

> 1v1

Counterpicking, when will the CB community realize that Sad Dracken
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 pm

@Admin wrote:
> 1v1

Counterpicking, when will the CB community realize that Sad Dracken
Me and LXE didn't look at each other's commandos for the sole purpose of avoiding constantly counter-picking one another. We just used whatever bots we wanted. Nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 25

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

I see you using pompoms to rapid descend Astral #em3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 27
Location : Mars

Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

@tehprognoob wrote:
I see you using pompoms to rapid descend Astral #em3
Infinite ammo > 20, much more valuable, ammo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Astral_God vs LXE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral_God vs LXE   Astral_God vs LXE Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Astral_God vs LXE
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com