Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while Empty
PostSubject: Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while   Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Well ths is maximal trollage. One I just spent 200 plus dollers in parts. Two I was five seconds away fron getting rid of the problem just downladed avast it found a win 32 acceble virus or somthng like that don't remember full name its a very bad virus. Amulti layor virus that shity avg wont pic u. And avast which is good can't delete.Simple download the program to depete it after I can't find it to manually delete it. Therres only 2 ways to deal with it manually delete or get program to delete it. I get the program I'm installing it mid install I get a familiar blue screen of death. Not the first time this month the vius caused its what fucked up my gpu and mose drivers aftee all.Usually I just wait a few hours and I cab boot u windows.

If my pc doesent start oh boy this is gona be a pain in the ass virus wont let vista load in safe mode start up repair and restore points are useless u will be stuck at loading sceeen.

Option 1 pay 300 bucks to get it repaired hell no plus every thing will be at factory settings

Option 2 buy a larger usb drive blank dvd create a imgue wat ever the hell I is and reboot windows at factory settings. Cheap bt again ugh hard reset.

3 and wat I am going to do if it doesent start so I can remove this damn virus buy a new ssd and win 7 and boot with that and use my d hdd as alternate hard drive and delete the virus from there. I get more parts towards my new pc and upgrade my old one for the time neing.down side have to wait till next check next Friday. Oh welll I keep alk my files this way. Unless my compter starts soon
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while   Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:25 pm

*Hugz BoyTitan* I'm sorry to hear that. D: I wouldn't even know how upset I would be if my computer did that to me.

I hope everything gets better soon, :3
Back to top Go down

Computer may be dead mite be gone for a while
Page 1 of 1