Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

C21 is so slow...

Go down 
+6
Aurum_Sol
Admin
Retrias
ziix
Suguri
Priskern
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 am

Or was it?

Pull this off in CB! I dare you.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 am

And then everything that isn't accele rolling is still slow as hell.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 am

@Suguri wrote:
And then everything that isn't accele rolling is still slow as hell.

This sentence, I shall return it back directly on you without any changes.
It's the same with CB :/ Everything is slow as hell without accel roll in cb too .-.

Last edited by priskern on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:51 am

Altitude control...hnnnnng

Not that it's slow or anything, but there's just something that makes it seem slow, idk what it is D:
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:35 am

Gameplay pacing, your enemy in CB is nearly as fast as you are right from the very start you have a chance of encountering some fagger who have a seraph (e.g 40++fly)
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:50 am

@Retrias wrote:
Gameplay pacing, your enemy in CB is nearly as fast as you are right from the very start you have a chance of encountering some fagger who have a seraph (e.g 40++fly)

That's due to pvp, you are fighting against human, not AI. Above shown are vs AI. Other player can pull this off in pvp and will definately pull this too.

I am sick of people complaining c21 are slow randomly in chat everytime when I am talking about it. Even when I am not chatting with them intially. It's always out of random "ww c21? so slow~" or "c21? people still play that!?"
People never tried and even when they do they never endure through the initial pace to get to high enough level for the stats to build up. It's like players in CB whom always complain about their bot but never bother to tune at all.

Above vid are a face slap to those people. What you have in CB we have it in c21 now. What you can do, we can do it now AND MORE (not just accel roll on the vid, there's short boost, boost run, moving burst etc too), especially when we don't have a limit to flight time.

Anyone whom complain how c21 is slow now should just go bang your head in the wall now for your hypocritism really.

Disagreed? Prove me wrong then, preferbly with a vid too.

Last edited by priskern on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:07 am

But that is the main thing, you can tune straight away in CB , you don't have to endure the first couple of stage , while you can do MORE it will take the player rather long time to achieve it. The PVE of c21 and PVP of CB is compared out of being both the main gameplay of the actual game (e.g the portion of the game the players spent their time in)
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:32 am

O.....rz Go level then :V If you can spend thousand hour in CB you can spend 10's of hour in c21 too =-=....

And in actual, tuning in CB is quite limited to the parts to use (example of prioritizing certain parts over another) then choice of using random ones in c21 (it does affect, but not much to the extent that it disturb your whole bot build unless you using only certain bot's internal weapons but that goes the same to CB too. And in c21 you get more variety plus, not much of locked part bot.)

Even said when compare PVE and PVP, both elements are in both game actually. Just that CB prioritize pvp more due to well...empty arcantus.... While PVP is equally important as PVE in c21 because it's the pinnacle portion of the game. A.k.a you done eating mobs? Boss is a pushover? Try the other players then. On side note, the Best of the best BD (a.k.a Shin Manimo Ogre) in the game are actually crafted through the reward feather chip earn through performing well in pvp battle star league (a.k.a epoch of c21, but instead of 2 way territorial war, it's an all out 4 way war now).

People can spend less time in CB due to tuning resource being readily available from shop in RT (tune up set, I am looking at you) but....if you were a new player whom start out in both game simultaneously without spending, I would guarantee you it isn't much difference. Well it IS faster getting to max level in CB due to the bastagant boss. But perfect stats is only done when you fully tuned the bots right? Which in turn requires tuning which isn't easy for new players at all. That doesn't factor in failed tunes and time that required to gather mats to re-tune. You can't fail in leveling right :V?

One thing for sure, You don't need to spend a single cent to survive in C21 as oppose to CB.
If both party were to compete spending in CB and C21 it will be never ending though, so I wouldn't going to elaborate on that.

And one final thing to note, not just game-play, the movement is an exact copy from what CB is using into C21. So their execution speed and flaw are all the same. But remember, you never had a flight time limit in c21. So when speaking bad about C21 which are having the same function CB was using, think again.

Last edited by priskern on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

C21 is so slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: C21 is so slow...   C21 is so slow... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 am

Just wait until i record my lancer 220 fly with CB dash in C21. Then you wait until i get accel roll on that lancer, after that not even CB can beat my lancers speed #em3

Oh and another thing to note is you could accel roll in C21 tons more than in CB because of the huge EN bar instead of a limited boost gauge.

Moving Burst