Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update

Go down 
+23
Aurum_Sol
Trill
rei_hunter
Cybernetic
Suguri
Fireflywater
RavFromYetti
SL the Pyro
XnathX
TerraChika
mechaRev
Lyndon
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
tehprognoob
ziix
CapeMike
Shai
GammaFox
Klinkin
Feign
Akhenderson
JadeCicada
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update Empty
PostSubject: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:45 am

8/9/2012 Update Notes

------------------------------------------------------------

Wild Vehic in the Shop!

Wild Vehic, the first of the new "Battle Vehicle" series, has been added to the Shop for Rt and UC!

Battle Vehicles are vehicle-like robots that allow two players two work together in battle, with one player moving the vehicle while the other player rides on top as a dedicated gunner. In order to board a Battle Vehicle, the vehicle user must first use a special sub weapon ability that allows boarding. The rider may then approach the vehicle and right click in order to board. While riding a Battle Vehicle, the rider may right click to dismount. Other sub weapons may not be used while riding. L size robots, as well as other certain robots, may not ride Battle Vehicles.

niceride.jpg

Wild Vehic may be purchased for 40 Rt or 100,000 UC. (The Rt price will change to 50 Rt when the 20% OFF Sale ends.) We plan to add other types of Battle Vehicles to the game soon, so look forward to them!

004.jpg005.jpg

Offer Rt x 1.5 Campaign

8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update Offer_15

We've applied a 1.5 x multiplier to all Rt obtainable from Offer Walls! Fill out some surveys and get 1.5 times the normal amount of free Rt!

The Offer Rt x 1.5 Campaign will only be in effect until 8/23, so act fast!

Summer Point Rally

8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update Summerpoint_rally

You will receive one Kougetsu Shrine Charm item every day you login between 8/9 and 8/29! If you collect enough Charms, a certain miko will reward you with special prizes from 8/23 onward...

*As with the normal Login Campaign, the dividing line between days is 0:00 Server Time.

*The prizes on the above chart stack; that is to say, if you collect 5 Charms, you will be able to receive the prizes listed for 5, 3, and 1.

*The Kougetsu Shrine Charms will be changed into Dispatch Success Rate raising items from 9/20 weekly maintenance onward; until then, they may not be used, sold, or given away.

Make sure and login once a day to collect your Charms!

Weekly Garapon Updated

8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update Weeklygara0809

This week's Weekly Garapon features a selection of popular robots and weapons from past Garas. Roll for anything you missed!

Other

- Our main office will be closed next week, so there will be no weekly maintenance on 8/16. However, the Weekly Garapon will be updated, and we will be releasing a second Battle Vehicle in the Shop as well. Check the website on 8/16 for details!

- Quests have been shuffled.

- The order of the Garapons on the Garapon screen has been changed. This change has not affected the contents of the Garapons in anyway.

- Bug in which the importing of full color images for use as skins had been inadvertently enabled has been fixed. Full color image importing will be one of the features of the upcoming Skin Editor update; however, because we do not know what kind of bugs could occur as a result of using full color images with the current skin editor, we have disabled this feature until the new Skin Editor is complete.

- Bug has been fixed in which, when returning to the Central Area from the Resort Area, one would come out of Lesson Area warp instead of the Resort Area warp.

Team Tournament

8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update Team_tourney

This August, we'll be holding an Official Team Tournament! The tournament will start from 18:00 Server Time, 8/24.

Registration is now open! Please register HERE. Make sure to read the rules first!

The registration period for the tournament is from 7/27 until 8/20, 0:00 Server Time. Good luck everyone!

Full Color Skin Editor Coming Soon!

01.jpg

We're happy to announce that we'll be upgrading CosmicBreak's Skin Editor to work with full color skins! This means that the currently unskinnable HD Edition robots will soon become skinnable! Full color images will also be importable, making editing using external software much easier.

00.jpg02.jpg
03.jpg04.jpg

*Note: Because the full color Skin Editor is still in development, the above images are in Japanese. The layout of the Skin Editor may also change a little for the final release.

This update is currently planned for 8/23. We look forward to seeing CosmicBreak filled with new, full color skins!

Last edited by Shu Shirakawa on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 am

Snapshot of this week's... weekly... garapon...

Weekly Garapon:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 am

I thought it's the 9th.
Them easy mats and harmonics.
Did clans get deleted? I heard people talking about it, which concerned me because I was without a clan this morning.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 am

iKray wrote:
I thought it's the 9th.
Them easy mats and harmonics.
Did clans get deleted? I heard people talking about it, which concerned me because I was without a clan this morning.
Dunno, but I'm not in one either which is bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 am

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
We're happy to announce that we'll be upgrading CosmicBreak's Skin Editor to work with full color skins! This means that the currently unskinnable HD Edition robots will soon become skinnable! Full color images will also be importable, making editing using external software much easier.
THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED! I HAVE RETURNED!

Really, the lack of an editor for HD bots was the tipping point at which I had quit. This excites me in ways many of you cannot comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 am

It's official: whoever names these things deserves to be fired. They seriously couldn't come up with anything better than "Wild Vehic"?

Also, I think CyberStep broke something major with this patch; not only did all clans disappear, but I've been having issues which I think are caused by the server getting hung up (major delays on accessing the shop, garage, on finalizing a customization, and on moving between areas).
Back to top Go down
GammaFox
GammaFox

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 am

Heck, i couldnt even log on this morning!

I just type my info, and.... the screen does nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:59 am

Klinkin wrote:
Also, I think CyberStep broke something major with this patch; not only did all clans disappear, but I've been having issues which I think are caused by the server getting hung up (major delays on accessing the shop, garage, on finalizing a customization, and on moving between areas).

I thought it was just my Internet/laptop trolling me which caused the delays. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue. Currently still stuck at the login screen. There's no way I can get all Charms on my alts like this. . - .
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

...100k UC is gonna be rough for me to get together...hope that's a -permanent- purchase!! O_o;;
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:31 am

Oh man I can't log in q-q
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 am

CapeMike wrote:
...100k UC is gonna be rough for me to get together...hope that's a -permanent- purchase!! O_o;;

Someone can cart your pulsycait around; someone who brought it via Rt
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 am

tehprognoob wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

L-sized bots can't ride the carts.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:07 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

L-sized bots can't ride the carts.

So much for THAT idea! Very Happy

Ive seen a video of the ride-bot in action now(found one on Youtube)...Astral, looks like we could really have something here between your driving and my sniping.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 am

I wanna ride things with Melfi/EVE/Rone. CS fix dat Server already TAT
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 am

Saw this video on Youtube of the ridebot in action...:

Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am

Lol that was a great vid but it kinda sucks you cant die with the "Car" they should at least combine the hp together ;3 so more fun but personally to me the worst thing i see is Wiz/Brd making alt accs and making dos ride them then just feeding them at the enemy's base D: Idk just a thought never trust a guy a giving a free ride ;V
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 am

Lyndon wrote:
Lol that was a great vid but it kinda sucks you cant die with the "Car" they should at least combine the hp together ;3 so more fun but personally to me the worst thing i see is Wiz/Brd making alt accs and making dos ride them then just feeding them at the enemy's base D: Idk just a thought never trust a guy a giving a free ride ;V

...why would someone be so idiotic as to want to do that in the 1st place? Evil or Very Mad

Really hoping that's not really happening...if so, hopefully, CS will include a 'disengage' option for the rider to leap off....
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 am

Hopefully the player riding will have the option to dismount (just saying, it's cs they may fuck it up) or else you can trap people in your car forever #em3

Edit: ninjaed by mike QQ.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 am

On the bright side you can show off your painting/ Lol i wonder if the might byne bit can ride the car :O
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Still can't login.

But I can't help but wonder...
Will my Toybox Girl still get recoil from her missles when in the ridebot or the ridebot gets the recoil instead?
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 pm

No ability to use Sub-weapons therefore, no recoil AT ALL...
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:10 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
No ability to use Sub-weapons therefore, no recoil AT ALL...

...DANG. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to look out and have fun being missile trigger-happy in all my sight. >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Really hoping that's not really happening...if so, hopefully, CS will include a 'disengage' option for the rider to leap off....
I rode on one earlier today. You can in fact jump off, by using the sub given to you by mounting.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm

AkumaTheDevil wrote:
Still can't login.

Will my Toybox Girl still get recoil from her missles when in the ridebot or the ridebot gets the recoil instead?
subs like this should change in a special ability "emergency ejection" that catapults the pilot really high and causes the vehic to go into self destruct mode! Both players should be able to trigger this at any time! So fun! 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update 816628317
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
AkumaTheDevil wrote:
Still can't login.

subs like this should change in a special ability "emergency ejection" that catapults the pilot really high and causes the vehic to go into self destruct mode! Both players should be able to trigger this at any time! So fun! 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update 816628317

Hmmm.. No. Coz that will mean the driver will die. I know how that is going to end up like. As if the driver doesn't get plenty of negative points already. The weapons are pretty bad, so you won't be dealing much damage. And you won't even get support to driving it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update   8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update Empty

Back to top Go down

8/9/12 Summer Rally Point Update
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next