Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use Patty Lop da bunny?

Go down 
+7
reVelske
Aurum_Sol
MagicPotatoplz
tehprognoob
Zwiebel Force
Trill
bubiche
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bubiche
bubiche

How to use Patty Lop da bunny? Empty
PostSubject: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 am

I just tried the theory that if you stop logging in the game for about a month then immediately roll garapon after logging back to get a gold ball, and it really works cheers I got Patty Lop albino
Still not sure how to use her though, I've read some old posts and ended up stucking between hopping/running gunner. So which to choose now? And how many Internal carts should I take?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 am

0-1 EIW
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:10 am

1 Internal is good, some people like to skip the gunner bits to rely entirely on the scythe ones. If that's true for you to use both EIWs.

If you dont care for the bits make her hop, do not use boost run and cripple her STR in favor of higher technique. Her main is pretty good out of the box I wouldn' tune it at all. Get a buckler.

Patty is one of these bots that are really good without being broken How to use Patty Lop da bunny? 3796686909
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 am

Aren't you able to swap TEC and STR on dat assLop sisters?

If so just tune whatever and use mode switch
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 am

@Cynister
only runy loop can do that you silly no0b

putty rope:
36 WLK.
Don't do much with TEC.
Tough Wonder Bit.
Short Boost.
Quick Land.
Stun Regain (she gets that right? I'm pretty sure mine has it.)
Weapon tunes are up to you. Do a Force tune at least though. Other tunes you might want to look into are Great Range Alpha, High Air Force, High Shooter, or Paralyze.
I wouldn't recommend an EIW because you're going to run out of Gatling ammo around the time (or before) you run out of WB ammo.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

If you dont care for the bits make her hop, do not use boost run and cripple her STR in favor of higher technique. Her main is pretty good out of the box I wouldn' tune it at all. Get a buckler.

this is the point where your better of choosing a different bot and slap a combat gattling onto it

Quote :
Aren't you able to swap TEC and STR on dat assLop sisters?

If so just tune whatever and use mode switch

thats rennys feature, patty doesnt have it
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:45 am

EIW is redundant after Patty's buff, 8x bit usage is more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 am

Aurum Sol wrote:
this is the point where your better of choosing a different bot and slap a combat gattling onto it
B-B-but what if you don't have any combat gatlings? What if you want to be moe still? D:

Potato-Ă” wrote:
I wouldn't recommend an EIW because you're going to run out of Gatling ammo around the time (or before) you run out of WB ammo.
Her hammer attack is great to farm SS. You can also farm WD to give some encore with your favorite puppets <3
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 am

^: Lol, you remind me of some tsundere Embarassed
Thank you guys x) You really help me a lot
Now I'm still confusing between short boost + quick land or just sway (I chose it by mistake when level up and felt that it's quite useful). And should I use all 3 of Tough Wonder Bit,Stun Regain, Tough Runner or just 2 of them?

Last edited by bubiche on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:07 am

Shor Boost + Quick land please. No sway please. It won't work with Short boost, bitch please.

Tough Runner seems somewhat pointless on hoppers. But I ain't sure. Hopping usually reuires you to skip or two nice-to-haves in order to acquire the neccessary hopping carts.

Dem Bunny Gurlz, they no have Quick Jump - WAI CS?! D:<
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Shor Boost + Quick land please. No sway please. It won't work with Short boost, bitch please.

Tough Runner seems somewhat pointless on hoppers. But I ain't sure. Hopping usually reuires you to skip or two nice-to-haves in order to acquire the neccessary hopping carts.

But, renny has quick jump .-....
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

DaneDroid wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

But, renny has quick jump .-....
Renny ain't Patty. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Oh hai
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:13 pm

stun regain is useful, tough runner is useful
but tough runner will diminish the use of stun regain, it (well that assumes that tough runner will not factor into stun regain, which was afaik not tested yet. in any case it still works but stun regain will become less effective then when used alone)
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Hmm... I want to make a good use of her bits so the carts to get in my mind now is: 5 Capa, 1 EIW, Short Boost, Quick Land, Stun Regain, Tough Wonder Bit. Is it okay?
My friend told me Bunny shouldn't hop. So do I need to swap out the hopping carts for anything else?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:12 pm

bubiche wrote:
Hmm... I want to make a good use of her bits so the carts to get in my mind now is: 5 Capa, 1 EIW, Short Boost, Quick Land, Stun Regain, Tough Wonder Bit. Is it okay?
My friend told me Bunny shouldn't hop. So do I need to swap out the hopping carts for anything else?
Prolly one of these I-can't-hit/control-hoppers-so-they're-OP-and-I-don't-like-them-guys. Hopping is always a good idea unless you use a melee weapon with bad tracking, or have low capa or something.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:08 pm

you can do any one...

hopper.. or runner.. both of them works great. It just about your game play, If you feel better hopping then go with it, if you feel better as runner, then go as a runner.

No one of the builds is wrong, both build are great in skilled ppls and when it matches your game play. (that is what is great aboout CB, that you are free to do a lot of build, and what doesnt works for someone is just great in another ppls hands)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 pm

>Implying hopper doesn't run
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 pm

My problem now is that her TGH seems a bit low to me. How many TGH should I aim for or just leave it be?
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 am

12, 16, 21 are the 3 tgh breakpoints an s size usually aims for. You probably want 16
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 pm

I'd play mine at 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use Patty Lop da bunny?   How to use Patty Lop da bunny? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use Patty Lop da bunny?
Page 1 of 1