Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition Empty
PostSubject: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:32 am

Garapon News

This week brings a new gara which replaces the “Frontline War Machine” Gara, as well as an updated weekly.

CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition Kiji

Vanguard Axer Garapon

Gold Prizes
  • Vanguard Axer
  • Shaden Kai
  • Misty Hollow VOID
  • Brigand Baron
  • DX Lily ROBO

Silver Prize
  • Kealmes MS Pod
  • Aero Raider
  • Falx
  • Teranoshin
  • Hiverion

Bronze Prize
  • Double Magnet Gun
  • Compact Gattling
  • Multi Mega Beam Gun
  • Long Beam Rifle
  • Jumper Halbert
  • Shock Knife Mod

Booby Prizes
  • x3 All ticket + LV8 limit remover
  • Slot Protector Ω+ Mat package A+ LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Regret Ω+ Mat package B + LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Harmonic γ+ Mat package C + LV5 Limit Remover

Weekly Garapon

Gold Prizes
  • Toybox Girl
  • Thoarla Nimbus (AM3)
  • Shaden
  • Blitzelt

Silver Prize
  • HP Juana
  • Toybox HEAT
  • Armed Build Arm
  • Hound Dog Extreme

Bronze Prize
  • Sword Machinegun
  • Assault Rifle
  • Igneous Sword
  • Ancient Bazooka
  • Frenzy Chainsaw
  • Chain Vulcan

Booby Prizes
  • x3 All ticket + LV8 limit remover
  • Slot Protector Ω+ Mat package A+ LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Regret Ω+ Mat package B + LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Harmonic γ+ Mat package C + LV5 Limit Remover

System News
There are a lot of minor changes, but they mainly focus on Ouka's shop and the cost of recent parts in the shop.
  • Ouka will now exchange [STR]/[TEC]/[WLK]/[FLY]/[TGH]Tune Material Alpha Cubes for 2000 points.
  • The following Parts have had their prices changed in the shop:
  • Tesladonna AM's can no longer be exchanged for points.
  • Quests have been reset.
    • Needle Mole LG
    • Needle Mole HD
    • Needle Mole AM
    • High Priestol HD
    • High Priestol AM

Content News

The Onion War Campaign RT should be distributed shortly, by 19:00 CST. The second leg of the stored RT value campaign has started. The prize for this leg of the campaign is a Hermit's Robe Beta. The distribution of the Hermit's Robe Alpha has been pushed back to August 16. This does give you more time to qualify for first part while the second one is running. On the heels of this campaign comes several new ones. The first campaign rewards players who have more 150 RT, at any point from now to until August 30th 10:00 CST, with a Lucky RO Cube. This reaward apparently can be received multiple times. The second new campaign will reward anyone who levels up their Vanguard Axer up to level 10 with one of each type Tune Mat package alpha. This will also run until the 30th. Finally, The Welcome Back, Loyality, and New Player Campaign cubes have been extended once again until September 13 and the double login rewards return and will remain until October 11.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 am

I think Axer Gara might be the first time I've seen a gara that looked good in CBTW.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4631

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 am

Ouka will now exchange [STR]/[TEC]/[WLK]/[FLY]/[TGH]Tune Material Alpha Cubes for 2000 points.

^ SO MUCH WIN D:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 am

I just bought on of those cubes and my worst fears were confirmed. They are "Lucky" cubes. They will randomly give you a set of materials you will need to do that type tune. For example, I got a FLY cube and received five stabilizers. They aren't worth it if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4631

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 am

a gamble for 3000 UC huh?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:34 am

That would be closer to 8000UC.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 am

Rather haz Falx over Axer. ._.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
[*]Tesladonna AM's can no longer be exchanged for points.

The worst news of this update...

And I have heard from some other people who told me that even her LG (or Crimrose N's knife, Lag kun's LG, etc.) is in fact untradable as well = =
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 am

The list of parts that will no longer be accepted at the point shop is a lot longer than what they listed in the update notes. I can confirm that only the Jikun BD is recyclable, the AM's, LG's, and BS's will just rot in your inventory. I am planning to add list of parts that aren't exchangeable, shorter (I hope) than a list of accepted parts, but I will definitely need community input on this. For the meanwhile, there is one RT part that I know of that you can buy for UC after you obtain them that has a decent point value.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 am

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
For the meanwhile, there is one RT part that I know of that you can buy for UC after you obtain them that has a decent point value.

Would you mean the Seiron parts maybe? It is UC obtainable in TW but it is really a RT bot.

I noticed that for some unknown reasons I can buy all the Seiron parts with UC in shop, but Suzeku's with RT only...
(I got both of them the same way, from UC gara)
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 am

I want to roll for DX Lily ROBO, but I'll probably end up rolling something like Double Magnet Gun #em5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition   CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

CBTW 8/9/2012 "Summer has an Axe to grind" Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Taiwan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com