Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.

Go down 
+2
Trill
alphthelad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alphthelad
alphthelad

Male Posts : 20

Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. Empty
PostSubject: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi, I've been playing this game for 2months and still to be considered as a new player. But So far I like this game --- Nice variety of robots, with cool n' easy to understand customization system, and the addictive fast-paced combat gameplay.

And now Through reading and taking comments from other players I found out that the main problem in this game is the GARAPON system, which makes players rages so much.

So for now I just have 2 questions to ask:

1. Does charged RT expires?
Spoiler:

2. Is it true that the higher the RANK the lower the good Garapon drops you get?
Spoiler:

Thank you so much for any helpful comment. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Charged RT doesn't expire. And if you can really charge 350 RT weekly, I'd say you're pretty much set for CB. It's not much, but essentially 10x rolls on every new update is nothing to laugh at.

I can't really confirm or deny the idea that rank affects gara luck. I myself have had pretty good luck during the times I have rolled, even though I'm in the higher ranks ingame.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

There is a little bonus as long as your hero rank is below 12 (start-up help I guess).

From my own experience the method you charge money seems to be a factor, as well as the server time. I tend to roll a lot of bad thing when rolling in the night (here in europe, it's afternoon at the server), but when i roll at the day I'm usually just buy the gold list (it's night time for the server) - welp, these are jut assumptions though, maybe it was just a coincidence.

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Rt doesn't expire; I think after altspamming on Rose Gara I can pretty confidently say rank doesn't mean anything, considering between 15 rolls on my main and 26 x1s across 26 ore-rank alts I never got any balls higher than bronze.
Back to top Go down
spudnickers
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:59 pm

The game is programmed to increase rates on low rank alts.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm

and like always let us just state the simplest thing to this

99% of all statistics posted in the interwebz are made up on the spot (this is one of them)

afaik no one actually recorded low rank and high rank rolling on the same accounts and thus we have nothing to base something like
Quote :
upon

if anyone actually has something of stochastic value, feel free to supply that data to the broad masses
Back to top Go down
spudnickers
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.   Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical. Empty

Back to top Go down

Does a RT charged through money expires? I can't help but be skeptical.
Page 1 of 1