Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So It's Finally Over...

Go down 
+8
NovaZero
Shin Majin
Daylyt
TaeTae
Xenosnake
Rein
FenixStryk
SSilver
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SSilver
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 5

So It's Finally Over... Empty
PostSubject: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Just got my Ivis yday night... tested her once in arena god it felt so good to be the best in that battle without ouka/seraph crimmie or my lily.. and now its over huh.... god i alredy miss my ivis... it was fun till now...

i wonder what the surprise gift to us beta testers will be... i would be supa happy if they want us to choose one of our mechas to have in the next version... hehe... that will never happen though...

i wonder when the game is available again.. hope soon... this game is rly addicting... n supa fun...
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:35 pm

The reward will probably be something cosmetic. I very seriously doubt that they'd hand us a bot or a weapon, at least not one that's worth using seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Which works well in favor of people who play for fun.... and not like it's serious business.... like *cough* most *cough* other people.
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

1 of the GM said that they'll try to make the beta prize a useful item...>_> other than a handgun with the word "beta" in its name.... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Xenosnake wrote:
1 of the GM said that they'll try to make the beta prize a useful item...>_> other than a handgun with the word "beta" in its name.... lol

How about a betagun that shoots rape at 9001 rapes per minute?
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Xenosnake wrote:

How about a betagun that shoots rape at 9001 rapes per minute?

wow... it's over 9000!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 pm

i just want Bloomemeria~ once i get that, i can safely say i have (used) all the (available) crims~

just gimme bloomemeria as a beta prize and i'll play quietly and happily~

(for those who dont know who bloomemeria is~)

So It's Finally Over... 02

i know that therez nothing special about it, but as a dedicated crim user, bloomemeria (and every available crim) is valuable to me~ ;3

therez also astro meria, but i'll worry about that after i get bloom~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Daylyt wrote:
i just want Bloomemeria~ once i get that, i can safely say i have (used) all the (available) crims~

i know that therez nothing special about it, but as a dedicated crim user, bloomemeria (and every available crim) is valuable to me~ ;3

Agreed. Mainly because I prefer Crim as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 pm

For the record I got her in OB2 and insta-junked her. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: It isn't so...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

I've browsed the Japanese Wiki, and I've seen two items listed as beta rewards...read it and weep.

Beta Handgun: It's basically the same as a normal handgun, but fires a tad slower, has a tad less range, and has a lot more ammo...too bad the handgun already had plenty.

Beta Short Sword: It's like a shortsword, but with a teensy bit more range and speed. Doesn't seem like it'll be noticeable.

Unless I'm missing something big, the beta rewards are complete garbage. (the Beta Handgun is actually worse than the normal one!) Hopefully, I'm wrong, or perhaps we'll get a better prize than the Japanese beta testers...rt, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Mayhem wrote:

how can u be so heartless....? I never wanna hear from u again~ *put on foe's list*

Also .... can u gift me some of her parts? i'll love u forever~ ;3
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Daylyt wrote:
how can u be so heartless....? I never wanna hear from u again~ *put on foe's list*
He expresses absolute hatred towards robo-musume. Mayhem junking a Bloom Mariah is totally something he would do.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Daylyt wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Also .... can u gift me some of her parts? i'll love u forever~ ;3

Daylyt, make up your mind! Are you what they call a tsun... tsundara?...no tsunjire?... or was it tsundora?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Tsundere.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:05 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Tsundere.

Fixed. Don't explain the joke.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:08 pm

I'd call her crazy, really.
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Actually getting an Astro Mariah bot as a reward for playing beta isnt bad at all...

She is like a simple repaint of Crim. And besides she was a magazine exclusive in JP, and we dont get that magazine here...XP
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 am

Shin Majin wrote:
I've browsed the Japanese Wiki, and I've seen two items listed as beta rewards...read it and weep.

Beta Handgun: It's basically the same as a normal handgun, but fires a tad slower, has a tad less range, and has a lot more ammo...too bad the handgun already had plenty.

Beta Short Sword: It's like a shortsword, but with a teensy bit more range and speed. Doesn't seem like it'll be noticeable.

Unless I'm missing something big, the beta rewards are complete garbage. (the Beta Handgun is actually worse than the normal one!) Hopefully, I'm wrong, or perhaps we'll get a better prize than the Japanese beta testers...rt, maybe?

The JP beta lasted like what, a week? Three days? Before full release right after.

So naturally the rewards are crap.
Back to top Go down
SSilver
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:45 am

well i rly its gonna be useful... n not just for the start... so i wont be be happy if they give us an avg. mecha... but suer its useful at start... but later in the game its gonna be total crap... ex. laz flame

if its a wep... hopefully not the kinda wep u dont ahve any use in later of the game.. but no too overpowered either...

part... eww... i catn rly think they r gonna give us any useful parts...

or may be they just give us some kinda "badge" or something that peeps recognizes a beta tester...

or just some roots and uc... that what i think they will give us... 50roots, 20k uc, some crappy part...
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Rein wrote:
Daylyt wrote:

Agreed. Mainly because I prefer Crim as well.

am dieing!!!
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Daylyt wrote:

is it my imaginetion, or does she have even bigger juggs than Crimrose?

I mean, crim's are nice, but those are getting into the stripperiffic territory.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 pm

I think hers are slightly larger, but I think they have the same size in game.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Ichijo wrote:
I think hers are slightly larger, but I think they have the same size in game.
Ah... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:29 pm

found fanart of her and.............KAMUI!!!
YIPPE HOORAY!!! KAMUI!!!!!!

*Large size of pic

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:16 am

Naked apron Kamui... om nom nom... drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So It's Finally Over...   So It's Finally Over... Empty

Back to top Go down

So It's Finally Over...
Page 1 of 1