Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition Empty
PostSubject: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 am

Update of August the 1st, 2012.

This week is mainly campaigns. And more Brickgales. And a chibi.

Weekly Garapon Change

See below at Shu's post.

Shop Additions

• Brickgale VYOLET (200k UC, 40rt) (32rt for campaign)
  • Rouche-chan (34rt, 40rt after summer sale ends, 'til September)
  • Compact Gatling Gun (30rt) (24rt for campaign)
  • V-2 Way Missiles (30rt) (24rt for campaign)
  • Hyperslicer (30rt) (24rt for campaign)

Campaigns!

Onion Wars Continues!

No room-hopping.

• 10rt for 40 matches
  • 30rt for 60 matches

Ends August 9th, 2012, 9:00 PM CST.

Chibi Collection Campaign!

Collect 4 Chibis to get prizes!
This campaign will take a while.
Chibi Rouche starts off the campaign!

Collecting Chibis Prizes:

• 1 Chibi - Delta Harmonic!
  • 2 Chibis - Seraph Crim-chan!
  • 3 Chibis - Regret at not having enough money to buy all four chibis!
  • 4 Chibis - EVE-chan!

Multipliers!

Multipliers will be on weekdays 12:00-17:00, Saturday and Sunday 18:00-20:00 with the regular x1.2.
If there are more than 500 people online by Thursday, UC multipliers will increase!
Instead of x1.2, it will be x1.3!

UC>Rt!

UC>Rt returns this month.
15 Rt is avliable!
First 3rt - 1k each.
Second 3rt - 2k each.
Third 3rt - 3k each.
Fourth 3rt - 4k each.
Fifth 3rt - 5k each.

Rt Charge Campaign Items Renewed!

http://www.cosmicbreak.com.tw/info/topic/events/5875

Rolling Campaign

Roll a x5 on the EVE garas or the Ivis gara and receive Asura Flare AMJs on 8/23/12!
Roll an EVE and get an EVE card! Only mailable to TW, certain regions of China, and Hong Kong.

Last edited by Suki_Eve on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 am

Soon they'll have melee chibis oAo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 am

Garapon News

Weekly Garapon

Gold Prizes
  • Mighty Byne Girl
  • Shino Exroad SS
  • AchtSieben
  • Pacifar

Silver Prize
  • Pulsardio ɤ
  • Hoverion Magna
  • Snailbot Conch
  • Blaze Baron DD

Bronze Prize
  • LL Bulk Mag
  • Cross Shooter
  • Drum Machine Gun Mod
  • Cluster Gun
  • Triple Shooter
  • Structure Breaker

Booby Prizes
  • x3 All ticket + LV8 limit remover
  • Slot Protector Ω+ Mat package A+ LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Regret Ω+ Mat package B + LV5 Limit Remover
  • Cosmo Harmonic γ+ Mat package C + LV5 Limit Remover

Other Game News

The quests have been reset as usual. UC to RT conversion has been reinstated at the previous price points. However, this month's limit is 15RT total.

Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4634

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am

rofl... wow that's ultra low. Maybe they arent getting enough RT Funding? Ah wells.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:28 am

It's because we all are getting 15RT this month for the Facebook Like drive.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 am

How do you prevent room hopping o..o
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4634

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:45 pm

For the Onion Wars on TW, you're required to STAY in a match before it starts and it ends, to get a 1 Onion War Completed....

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition   CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition Empty

Back to top Go down

CBTW 8/1/2012 "I went fishing and caught this Chibi EVE, what should I do with it?" edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Taiwan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com