Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated

Go down 
+11
milk
JadeCicada
Aurum_Sol
Raven
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
Mew
Scott-kip
Suguri
Hyoka
DarkChuky
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated Empty
PostSubject: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Congratulation to the winners...

We got a grand total of 6 ppls. The room was a success about the speed, using the susekus was a good idea.

This is the ranking:

1- Macropyre
2- AlphaA7
3- Vyers
4- PachuMerin
5- shadow_nek and randylin26 (yes a Tie)

Macropyre didn't want the card and give it to Vyers. Then Congratz Vyers you are the owner of the card.

This is a smaill intrucction for the Game Card Codes (sorry I has never used UGC codes)

Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated ActivationIntructions

I have send all the codes by In game Email.

Vyers, the address input is on:

Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated Adressinput

you can send me the data here, but also send it in on-game email, to confirm your identity.

Hi look at this:

Spoiler:

and now I won the new Fluene Affeto card, but If I use my International address I will never see that cards..

Then I will give it for free.. well not free you must win it...

how?

Very easy, I will hold a Tournament and the winner of it will win the Card. (The winner must give the shipping address, and I will use it in the address input for the card) also will give some surprise to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place but will give details 1 day before the tournament.

Prize list

1. Fluene Card + 100RT Game Card
  2. 100RT Game Card
  3. 100RT Game Card

The tournament will hold 3 rounds:

1st Round
FrogLander only
Maximun Cost by bot 130
Map: Mini Coliseum

2nd Round
Beezle only
Maximun Cost by bot 130

3rd Round
Cannonballer only
Maximun Cost by bot 150

- The map will be 15 vs 15
- August, Saturday 18th, 6 PM Server time
- Will be hold in Lesson Area, Channel 3, next to the entrance.
- There is no inscriptions, the day of the tournament, ppls that ask for will be added to the Password Protected room.
- Only the ppls that were on round 1 can go to 2 and 3.
- Teams will be shuffle after each round.
- There will be points from 1st to 10 ranks... (11, 10, 9, 8.....2), After rank 10 all will get 1 point
- The winners will be the ppls that gets the higher number of points at the end of the 3 rounds.
- The limitation is in the cost not in the level
- In the center of the maps, there will be 2 bots, 1 of each team (2 suseku, 1 seiron)

After the Tournament ends, I will require the 3 winner to stay for intruction about the prizes. All comunication will be done using the in Game Emails

I recommend only USA ppls to join the tournament (international shipping have a lot of delays) but any ppls will be allowed.
Will not change the rules of the rounds, unless I detect ppls can get unbalance advantage from the current rules.

Regards all!!!

The Map: Mini Coliseum

Description: Designed for fast fight, no obtacles or walls to hide. Face to Face map. There is a plataform in the center for the "Free kill bots"

Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkChuky on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : some speelling checks)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 am

but it says ivis, eris and aila... not fluene affeto....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 am

As much as I love tournaments, I don't love Fluene, so I won't bother participating. Good luck to those who do, this gimmick looks silly www
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

>Fighting over shitty cards

no
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 am

Well I have nothing better to do.

Might as well try.

It'll take off some stress before the tourney too.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:19 am

>Maximum cost for Frog Lander and Beezle is 130, which is already the maximum capacity at level 0 stock parts

Have fun with your 1-arm headless handgun tournament.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:49 am

Looking at that screenie, I sorta doubt I'l get my EVE card in this life....QwQ

I'm european, so I won't participate ö.ö
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
>Maximum cost for Frog Lander and Beezle is 130, which is already the maximum capacity at level 0 stock parts

Have fun with your 1-arm headless handgun tournament.

Balance control.. there will not be op weapons unless ppls sacrifice parts.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 am

1 arm drum gun frogs is the way to go. That was all the rage a year ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 am

How about this: I give someone a fluene card instead and nobody has to play your shitty tourny.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:51 am

Raven wrote:

You put a drum gun on a froglander then tell me how much cost it is.

gundam00T wrote:
How about this: I give someone a fluene card instead and nobody has to play your shitty tourny.

This is much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 am

pm me ingame and i'll do a random selection

you have one week

Actually no fuck that, just post here or in the random thing thread, i really don't give a fuck which
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 am

All I know is some fag is getting free cardboard.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

Hyoka wrote:
Raven wrote:

You put a drum gun on a froglander then tell me how much cost it is.

130 cost if you can live with 20 less range and 50% of the ammo - sounds ok with me
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 am

So...mmm.. are you guys telling me that you can't wing with a room were everybod will have almost the same bot, same stats, same builds????

xD!!!

Also I wrote that 1st, 2nd and 3rd will have an extra prize but it's a surprise!!!
but yes, the card and the tournament will be for the ppls that really want them, the little Tourney is open, you can join or you can avoid it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Quote :
So...mmm.. are you guys telling me that you can't wing with a room were everybod will have almost the same bot, same stats, same builds????
No, we (myself included) don't want to participate for:

1. A card
2. Shit rules/restrictions.

Also what's the point in showing off your collectible card orders if it doesn't include Fluene? ._.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 pm

The point of showing the links was to demonstrate "None of my cards are shipping", which is the impetus behind him holding a tournament for the Fluene card. Mail input hasn't opened for Fluene yet, and he probably wants to get the address to send to before it opens, hence the early notice.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

this "tournament" sounds...it sounds unique.
and not necessarily in a good way.
uh, good luck to whoever enters, i guess.
did you come up with this idea by yourself, dark?

Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

i wonder why people are crying about the limitations

i mean, it would make more sense to limit the players to a specific build instead of allowing any form of customization but its close to that. basically everyone fights on similar terms in those matches.

the matches themselfs will be pretty boring, though
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:26 pm

More like the matches themselves will take a century. Still don't see why everyone's crying about it. Those saying "all you get is a card" obviously don't want the card...so obviously you're not going to enter. It's for people that want the card.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Miliken wrote:
this "tournament" sounds...it sounds unique.
and not necessarily in a good way.
uh, good luck to whoever enters, i guess.
did you come up with this idea by yourself, dark?

yes...

I want to give the card to someone that would like it...

I gave the ones from the sugoi gara to LethalForce (not playing anymore)
Then also gave the Eris one to someone...
Aila.. mmm I think also o Lethal
Ivis.. I enter my adress... but the shipping delay it just ridiculous...

Then I decide to do this small tournament to give the card to someone.
And the rules are as Raven and Aurum_Sol post.. It's good to see that some ppls understand that I put it to be sure that there will be balance. I can change the bots. but will also have limitations very close to the ones I post (UC Shop Bot, Cheaps and easy to get, with a cost limitation that will reduce the chance of using RT weapons) Then I'm sure ppls that realy wants the card will work hard for it. And if one RTer wants it, he/she will not be able to use OP RT items.

And yes, I will hold this Tournament for the ppls that have interest on it.. no matter what other ppls said about it (I'll just ignore the negative post, and its funny the amount of negative post from a free card)
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Raven wrote:
More like the matches themselves will take a century. Still don't see why everyone's crying about it. Those saying "all you get is a card" obviously don't want the card...so obviously you're not going to enter. It's for people that want the card.

Yeah with those costs it would take an age of humanity for the match to finish.

I say raise the cost to 160 or maybe 190.

(I actually want this card to add to my collection.)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Mew wrote:
Raven wrote:

Yeah with those costs it would take an age of humanity for the match to finish.

I say raise the cost to 160 or maybe 190.

(I actually want this card to add to my collection.)

oh don't worry about that, probably the match will end by time not by kills (damage will be the one giving ppls points) The full tournament will take like 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:10 pm

>15 minute matches
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
>15 minute matches

hehehehe shit wrong game.. I cant setup the time.. was planing 5 minutes by round....

Update
I know how to fix it(new rule, goal):
- In the center of the maps, there will be 2 bots, 1 of each team, both bots will have the same COST (1000+) and type, they will not move and they will not attack. PPls can kill them. (yes will use 2 pcs and 2 of my accounts)

and I want to enforce this:
Quote :
I guess the ppls that said you are not skilled, you are using OP bots, would want to show they skill winning or doing really good in a so balanced crap bots fights...

"skilled ppls can made wonderful kills with crap"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated   Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluene Affeto card for Free - Big Tournament - Prize List Updated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next