Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish

Go down 
+7
necrodrakath
milk
Hyoka
Zwiebel Force
reVelske
Aurum_Sol
Lyndon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish   Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:08 am

I came here for his Marik Ishtar Display Pic. OAO

Maybe he'd make some art of him, derp.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish   Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:37 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
I meant he should try drawing more realistic in order to practise proportions. I wouldn't call the style he was probably trying to do "advanced", from what I've heard it's actually easier to draw than a "realistic" picture, but these anime styles usually use incorrect proportions making practising in these pretty much impossible.

the style used for manga/anime is just a distortion from realism, that doesnt make it easier to draw unless your talking about photorealism
and in no way did i call his style advanced, i called it distorted, because thats what it is, just in a different way than your usual anime/mange style is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish   Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 pm

@Lyndon wrote:
galaxina wrote:
Awesome! If they release a future bot that's one of C.S. Chan's experiments on Gywain, they should totally make it look like this!

Well if you really mean what you said,Then thank you not every day some will say something positive you on the internet.

Oh, I certainly meant what I said. In fact, I like Gywain a ton too, and he's among some of my best bots so far. Seeing Gywain humanized in your style makes him even more amazing.

Also, do you suppose you might draw other bots in the future too? Perhaps you should do some of the other Knights of the Round Planet, such as Pacifar. Pacifar would probably look great in your style too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish   Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyndon and his Gywian Fetish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com