Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acrobatdan
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd? Empty
PostSubject: I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?   I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 am

I've heard people saying ivis, other people saying jikun long ku and other saying daedalian. I would want to know the advantages and disadvantages of each one, and where to get them (except ivis, i know she is in garapon sp)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?   I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 am

Ivis hits the hardest for her amount of cost (untuned), Jikun Hu Yi has the highest base-WLK value with stock parts (21, S size), Daedalian has the largest STR on his core (20?)

Jikun Long Ku has some nice balanced stats with high WLK.

All come from Garapons. Daedalian from either 3 or 4 (don't remember which), Hu Yi and Long Ku from garapon #2 and you know where Ivis is from.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?   I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 am

Advantages I am aware of:
Ivis -
  • She doesn't stun.
  • Her combo stun-locks any low TGH bots.
  • Easy for her to pay for herself in BP (Example:She kills 2 arts for 2400 BP then she dies costing maybe 700-1100)

Any type of Jikun -
  • They teleport using Lion/Tiger Kicks.
  • Parts changeable. (So increasing stats is easy)

Daedalian
  • High HP. (My old one had 660 something at level 1)
  • Can equip Jet Hammers/K-Shield/Card AM
  • Can equip Shino Exroad LG
  • High TGH

Disadvantages I am aware of:
Ivis -
  • You're stuck with her regular parts (Though it can be tuned, it limits your stats.)
  • Easy to kill. (Low HP)

Jikun -
  • Easy to kill. (Low HP)

Daedalian -
  • You'll be strapped for cost early on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?   I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 am

In my true and honest opinions, Ivis is the best one untuned hands down.

HOWEVER

If you've tuned etc etc., you would realise any land bot would do the job. My ZSG deals the same dmg as Ivis, only that her survivability is uber low.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?   I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:48 am

Untuned, there are a number of ways to match Ivis in damage. But remember that all methods will make the said bot at least double her base cost (stock Ivis costs 600, so your bot will most likely be around 1,200 in cost) in most cases.

Here are two simple ones.

Blazed Baron BB's Blaze Shot (known as Blazed Baron AM3) has the same amount of force (32 force I believe) as Ivis' rapier, and also a similar frontal range when fire-boosted (meaning your bot has to be on fire). The arm hits for the same amount of force 3 times per click, while hitting 6 times when fire-boosted. Four of those arms on a bot might sound a little too ambitious, but it DOES work to an extent. The arm gives +4 strength each and you require about 30+strength to get the similar feel (which isn't a problem anyway if you're using four of those arms)

The "Old Slicer" from one of the Garapon machines hits extremely hard (38 force!) and has a great combo (one strike on the first hit, then the second makes the bot "skate" forward while bringing the axe down for a stream of consistent hits). Can take down any unlucky Sturbanger or Toybox that gets caught in the Slicer's path. You require a minimum of 20 strength to get the same numbers that Ivis gets.

Some bots you can put the weapons on:

Daedalian
Katana Max
Beetlander
Shino Exroad (not really recommended)
Mighty Byne (not that recommended either since his limited ammo pilebunkers are the highest damaging weapons in game but with a horrible range)
Red Squealer (change his arms if you're putting an Old Slicer on since you won't be able to punch with it when holding weapons)

OR

Just get Ivis or an Ouka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?   I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd? Empty

Back to top Go down

I've got a doubt, which is the best lnd?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com