Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop

Go down 
+17
Mew
Suki_Eve
Fireflywater
fistlander
Scott-kip
Sextacy
Relict?
Trill
milk
Suguri
CapeMike
FireKiller87
IncuSlave
Zwiebel Force
JadeCicada
Gerrion
God is a Cat Girl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:24 am

lol new destructor girl kinda looks like an alien xD
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

i haven't seen anyone use the new hd bots yet.
but i imagine she's pretty taller than her original ver.
heard that her missiles are pretty crazy now, though.

Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:23 am

Miliken wrote:
i haven't seen anyone use the new hd bots yet.
but i imagine she's pretty taller than her original ver.
heard that her missiles are pretty crazy now, though.

She fires 2 missiles in a rapid succession rather than 1 now.
I don't know how good it is, but once I get HDG leveled up, I'll be sure to check her missiles out.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Quote :
I don't know how good it is, but once I get HDG leveled up, I'll be sure to check her missiles out.

I've been using her for fun, and her ability to shoot her sub missiles while moving/hopping was pretty handy. If her HD version does the same save for the double missile launch, expect an increase in firepower/damage on her output.

And seeing this discussion about the new fangirls made me think CS made a wrong move when putting them on the Gara.

Quote :
I'd gladly agree on not tuning CV too, but Elisa for example(which I mostly use) is too fragile that I had to tune 3x CV for it to proc a lot (with 12tgh) and for higher survivability. I guess it depends on which bots really need CV.

I thought CV could be used on high TGH robots to give them more imunity to damage/stuns while regenerating life with Stun Regain. Been leveling my Baron to give that theory a go, but seeing the discussion here, i'm not that sure now scratch

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

I've been using her for fun, and her ability to shoot her sub missiles while moving/hopping was pretty handy. If her HD version does the same save for the double missile launch, expect an increase in firepower/damage on her output.

And seeing this discussion about the new fangirls made me think CS made a wrong move when putting them on the Gara.

Quote :
I'd gladly agree on not tuning CV too, but Elisa for example(which I mostly use) is too fragile that I had to tune 3x CV for it to proc a lot (with 12tgh) and for higher survivability. I guess it depends on which bots really need CV.

I thought CV could be used on high TGH robots to give them more imunity to damage/stuns while regenerating life with Stun Regain. Been leveling my Baron to give that theory a go, but seeing the discussion here, i'm not that sure now scratch

elisalottes low TGH would cause her to get stunned all the tie, if she didn't use CV. All melee based units should use it, unless their main combo comes from their LGs :O
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
unless their main combo comes from their LGs :O

My poor Kuten :<
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Halexander wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
unless their main combo comes from their LGs :O

My poor Kuten :<
Kuten is Frauever Alone because of this D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   7/12/12 Update  Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3