Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?

Go down 
+8
Cybernetic
Zwiebel Force
milk
Hyoka
samuelfoo
Tuskin
Stickboy
LS3
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 am

Well I'll be going away for the next days/weeks/months/years
and I'm wondering if anyone wants to take over my account (temporary) while I'm away._.

Just done fck anything up, junk stuff or steal my shit during bazar .

So leave a reply and I'll PM you my account info and such.

My accounts kinda bland but I guess you could find some fun things to play in it ;_;

Yeah, I'm kinda gonna go on Hiatus for a (short) while so....
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:14 am

Welcome to life. ._.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:18 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:00 am

Please don't sharing account to anyone......
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 am

samuelfoo wrote:
Please don't sharing account to anyone......

Shut up

let him do what he wants
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 am

LS3 wrote:
and I'm wondering if anyone wants to take over my account (temporary) while I'm away._.

My accounts kinda bland but I guess you could find some fun things to play in it ;_;

good luck trusting people enough to not do this.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 am

Miliken wrote:
LS3 wrote:

good luck trusting people enough to not do this.
I wouldn't ö.ö

But I do not know the OP + have to many alts to take care of now x,x
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 am

I could hold onto it, I'm rather trustworthy, you can ask around if you want to be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 am

Just gunna point out that Friends you know (real life) >>>>>>Cbff.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 pm

iKray wrote:
Just gunna point out that Friends you know (real life) >>>>>>Cbff.
As someone playing MMOs a lot, I really can't agree. IRL firends, taking care of your Acc/Game/Whatever will do one of the followings:

1. Accidentally messing up your data by playing (in CB's case lowering your BR to 0, or selling precious parts b/c they dont know better). In worst case they're not even sorry giving you a reaction like "but I'm your friend. I didnt do anything wrong. Idc about your hobby".

2. Intentionally doing the above, giving you a reaction like "lawl, so random. Lawl. I'm the only person laughing. I'm funny. It's not so bad if I deleted your 90h+ save. Lawl. Why you is mad?".

3. Causing the Acc to get banned for some reason.

4. Messing arround with whatever device the game is played with, causing it to break (this was teh fate of my very first Tamagotchi ;A;).

5. Accidentally spending physical money you still have left.

6. Most likely: they don't have the time to do it, because they're busy with the same thing as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:36 pm

@Himmel

You would have to be braindead to let someone who hasen't touched said game maintain your account. That just begs for disaster.

5 and 6 are valid points, but keep in mind that you can't make direct contact with someone over the internet, such as cbff. If they were to do something to your account, then that's your problem. If someone in real life messed with your account, you have the ability to confront them face to face, and possibly work it out. Either way, it's Ls3's choice.

God damn samfoo rubbing off on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:54 pm

This is a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Don't let Cybernetic anywhere near your account.

Taint.

----

Quite frankly, I don't think you should let anyone touch your account, but if you must, chose wisely.

Letting other people touch your account is badd idaez anyway. Just remember all the stuff that went down with Ret's account, if you need a refresher.
Back to top Go down
Sivaschin
Sivaschin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:16 am

Is it really that important to entrust your account to someone you've reach out for via a public forum just so it doesn't go unplaid?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 am

Wait what? What happened to Ret's account?
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:14 pm

reVelske wrote:

A dispute between two individuals who were sharing the account resulted in both a Haruka and an Eris getting junked (and so, all carts and tunes reset). Ret's account has since had its details changed and those two were not made privvy to the new login details to prevent that kind of squabble between two individuals harming a completely uninvolved third party.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
reVelske wrote:

A dispute between two individuals who were sharing the account resulted in both a Haruka and an Eris getting junked (and so, all carts and tunes reset). Ret's account has since had its details changed and those two were not made privvy to the new login details to prevent that kind of squabble between two individuals harming a completely uninvolved third party.

Adding to this, there was an event a while back where people were bitching over who "messed up Monica's build!" by adding a blast/beam cart or something retarded like that.

Suki also learned her lesson from letting people on her account.
Though it was a minor offense (someone changed the skin on my beginner Lily without asking me, ruining the skin I'd had on her for a year) it was still pretty frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?   Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Wanna Play my CB Account?
Page 1 of 1