Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: Empty
PostSubject: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:57 pm

have you guys seen the Tycoon Butak Bsj? well, i want to change the symbol in the flag, but when i try to edit it it says what it have a different format or something like that, so can somebody replace it with this? :3
Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: ImpLeft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:23 am

Unoptimized:
Optimized:

Last edited by Shu Shirakawa on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
Unoptimized:
Optimized:
scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 pm

The unoptimized PNG is there for you if you want to mess with the color pallet yourself. The optimized PNG has already been set for you to use if you are satisfied with how it looks.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
The optimized PNG has already been set for you to use if you are satisfied with how it looks.
not really, but tell me, how do i "Optimize" it? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:23 pm

The unoptimized PNG is the full color version, you can edit it as you please, when you are finished with editing, you need to turn it back into an indexed PNG. At this point I would recommend using Veraface's tool to optimizing the pallet. You can find it here http://www.verafice.com/cbst and it should have instructions on how to use it.
Edit: I changed my first post, I accidentally posted the wrong version. The full color version should be up there now for you to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Shu Shirakawa wrote:
The unoptimized PNG is the full color version, you can edit it as you please, when you are finished with editing, you need to turn it back into an indexed PNG. At this point I would recommend using Veraface's tool to optimizing the pallet. You can find it here http://www.verafice.com/cbst and it should have instructions on how to use it.
Edit: I changed my first post, I accidentally posted the wrong version. The full color version should be up there now for you to mess with.
how do i do that of "True Color" in paint? D:
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:01 pm

this is my skin for tycoon BS

Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: Mslnbscb
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:05 am

not exactly how i wanted it, but at least worked:
Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: Screenshot2012070912492
Spoiler:

blead wrote:
Please put on a spoiler when posting large images.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 am

the optimized one he supplied you with was propably alot better ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:   Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Tycoon Butak Bsj Request D:
Page 1 of 1