Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killerbill187
Newcomer
Newcomer

need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo Empty
PostSubject: need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo   need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Yo I love this game I could play it for the art and design alone because it takes place somewhere in the Mega Man universe. But here's the thing:

I battled and battled many union war grade E circle rank. After dying countless times, single-handedly losing battles for my team, something amazing happened. I began killing enemy robots- and placing in the top 10 in most of my battles.

It seemed as though I had begun to grasp the gameplay. Then I ranked up to triangle and now I can't do diddly-fart.

So as I continue to die, die and die, will I eventually be able to hold my own in the arena as my robots level up or am I going to have to pay money to be good at this game?

I play airs, and I can zoom around and land consecutive hits on enemies but it does not seem to do anything. Sometimes I'll get into a one on one in the arena, i like to single out ppl with low hp and finish them from the sky, but I cant seem to do any damage. Even If I am obviously outplaying my enemy- shooting them many times, they only hit me a few times and I'm dead after I just raged an intense 30 second battle with them...

So is this game even worth playing without charging RT?

if your answer is yes please tell me a good air bot for sniping- I want to play this game bad...
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo   need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 pm

1. Get HD Seraph
2. Go to Arena
3. Get 1st place
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo   need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:29 pm

But seriously, yes, it's still quite possible to play without Rt...you can still use the monthly uc > rt conversion feature found in the 'items' section of the shop to gain 50rt/month, and the Super UC Gara also rarely hands out Rt(1, 3, 5, and 10, though I've only heard of 10 as rumor), as well as the Daily Lotto Cube(also quite rarely).

Granted, you'll be at a significant disadvantage without charging Rt, but there's also surveys as another possible option! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo   need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 pm

It's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo   need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:58 pm

You can, if you really want. I'd recommend you to bring different bots in your commando. Being stuck to one certain type is suffering.

You should also generat multipe accounts and wait till you get some cool bot from the HU cubes (Regina Winberrl or Regina Winberrl SP, Aquila Girl series, Fia, Mialy but not Mialy Type X. Feng Mei, or Kuten Jikun Long).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo   need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo Empty

Back to top Go down

need cosamiiiko heeeeelpo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com